JB and Jung Sun Hi - Chapter 3

SEND ME IN SOME REQUESTS! (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

A/N
I just wanted to let you know that I am not very hapy with this chapter...I feel not much happened...
I hope it's still going okay for you! <3 
Sorry for the late upload. I actually wrote the chapters backwards...Acciendetally. I 
will post the 4th chapter today as well. :D Let me know if it is not heading in the write direction. 
xxxxx Telei xxxxx

 

 

-Calls-

 

 

 

 

The day after my stroll in the night with JB, I try not to recall my dream too many times. Though the morning consists of me trying to get ready with a red face and an slightly aching core. Apparently my body is suddenly remembering that it hasn’t enjoyed the company of a man in a while. All thanks to a very hot and heavy dream.

But the time I’m ready to go, Soo Hyun is wandering around my apartment, chatting on the phone to the photographer we are to meet with for today’s activities. Since I woke to a text from JB, I deice that answering him would be a better thing to do than completely ignore him simply because I dreamt of him on top of me…

‘Hey, sorry…apparently your schedule is a few hours crueller than mine. I’m headed off to the beach for some photoshoots. Talk soon?’

I was slightly disappointed when a text doesn’t fly in seconds later. I know that's unreasonable of me, though I still felt it.

Not long later, Soo Hyun grumbles that we need to head off now otherwise we will be too late and the sun will have left the right spots needed for the perfect lighings. I barely listen to his rambles while we packed and headed off. I knew he was speaking of the After School Club gig we snagged for a little over a week’s time. At least that's sometime…I’m not completely being ignorant.

I may not have been listening to where I should have been, but I certainly noticed when my phone gave a soft ping, notifying me that a message has come through.

‘Send me some bikini shots?’ He has added a selca of himself winking, his hair messy and so effortlessly y.

It takes all my courage and concentration to take a selca to reply with. I am winking back but I am far more teasing, in an exaggerated way that he can’t possibly take seriously. I add some text at the end. ‘Only if you send me brief modelling shots? Fair trade?’

His reply is only laughter. The another. ‘I hope we can meet up again. I want to see you.’ I reread the last sentence. Very forward. I like it. Then another text comes through.

‘Bikini shots, I mean. I want to see you in a bikini…’

I shake my head and put my phone away, feeling brighter now that I have spoken to him. Though I frown now and look back at my phone, the screen now black in its sleeping mode. I feel better now we spoke of nonsense and teases… What is wrong with me…

 

I pose again, as told and the flash goes off a few more times. I’ve been at it for hours and my face is hurting from the held faces I’ve been asked to do. I like the beach, sure, but after hours of siting and walking around the same spot, with sand in your cheeks and between your teeth, even hate seemed like a weak word.

“Okay, last one Sun Hi-Ssi. Look to the left sightly and think of something…cute Hot…y, maybe. I want to see a want…a yearning for him.” The him being a theoretical person that my feelings are for. Of course, no one will know my mind goes straight to JB…

 The photographer is a friend of one of my reoccurring male makeup artists. I wish they would just admit it and elope somewhere to get married. They are the sweetest people I’ve ever met.

“That's perfect, Sun Hi-Ssi! Per-Fact!” He snaps a few more and nods, obviously pleased with the days shooting. It’s long past 5 and the sun is setting down past the ocean’s far off horizon. It’s still beautiful, even if the prime time for photos is past.

I walk a little way from the group, muttering that I wanted a little look at the ocean before packing myself up. So I find a spot in the sand, as good as any other spot of the small beach, and sit. I spot a couple walking together, holding hands and smiling at nothing in particular. ‘It must be nice…’

Watching the two stroll past, hands swinging together between them, I can’t help but think of JB again. I can’t stop myself from thinking about him for life of me. I feel a blush growing, crawling up my face with the thoughts of my wild dreams. I need to try to control myself.

I suddenly feel my lips grinning. ‘Time to tease…’ Pulling my phone out, I slouch into a reclined pose and aim the phone down my body, only capturing my legs and the ocean beyond. If were meaner, I’d add more skin into it, but I think this is enough. I snap a photo and send it to JB with the added text, ‘Feels so good. Wish you were here?’

The responding text came in at lightning speed and as simple as I could get before nothing at all.

‘Yes.’ It’s all he wrote and with that he had me biting my lip and wondering if the teasing was a bad idea. Or more so if the teasing was going to get me into something I can’t handle. After all, this man is intense…to say the least.

 

The conversation between JB and I stopped at his one word answer and I managed to tear myself from the view of the setting sun to change and climb into the van before setting off back home to Seoul.

 

I wander down the streets of Seoul, my mask high and cap on sturdy and hiding my face. I felt like a walk after being cooped up in the van for hours and then sat in for some debriefing and finalizations of the day. People sometimes don't realise it, but posing for photos for hours takes a big toll on a person’s energy and muscles.

Though when my phone rings and I see the name, my exhausted heart gives a leap. I answer with a grin. “Yeodongsaeng!”

“Eonni!”

I laugh along with my little sister. If I had to choose someone I got to see more often than I do now, it would be my little sis. I miss her so much sometimes.

“I called Soo Hyun Oppa first. He told me you were free for the fest of the day.”

“I am. How are you Sun Yeon-Ah?”

“Good! I finished my exams! Aced them all!”

I squeal into the phone, ignoring the stares I get in return from the passers on the sidewalk. “That's so awesome! I’m so proud of you! I knew you would do great! That's my little sister! Always showing up her Eonni!” I tease and she is still giggling as she denies that she is doing that at all. I know she isn’t, she is just a really smart kid. I am so grateful she is, too. She can do anything she’d want with her brain.

“I heard from Hyun Oppa that you’ve really busy lately. Are you having a comeback soon?”

Of course, I shouldn’t be mentioning details about unconfirmed and publicized information. But it’s my sister.

“Not right now. But I’m working on some things. I think I might be getting a OST for a new drama coming soon. Soo Hyun mentioned it today. Other than that…” I let my mind collected details of my last week and some. I keep getting caught on JB. “I meant GOT7.” I shrug as I walk, forgetting she can’t see me. “Officially, I guess. Turns out Soo Hyun has known them for a long time. Even before their debut…”

“OHMYGOD! You met GOT7!” My sister, only a few years my junior, squeals into the phone, almost defining me. I pull the phone from my ear while she goes off. I know she is a big fan of them. Once I deem it safe to replace my ear to the phone, I sigh as her rambles haven’t stopped. “-od! Finally! Did you meet Jackson! Oh god! What about Junior! Mark! What about JB! What is he like? He is so dreamy! And Youngjae! Is his laugh really loud in person! It’s so cute, I love it! Is BamBam always dabbing?”

Her questions seem to be never ending. So to save her voice and my ears, I interrupt. “Okay, slow down.” I sigh when she stops her onslaught. “First. I didn’t get to meet then all. I’ve only met JB…” MY mind wanders again and I shake it before I recall inappropriate images I dreamt up. “…he is-”

“So hot!” My sister interrupts and giggles. “Did you talk to him much?”

“Yeah, actually.”

“What about Youngjae? He’s my favourite!” Oh and lord did I know that. She only talks for hours on end about his laugh and his smile and his blah-blah and blah-blah and anything and everything else about the young man.

“I didn’t meet the others…” I remind her and she groans. “Rude.” I mutter when she huffs, obviously displeased with my lack of conversing with her bias. “I speak to JB a bit actually.” We meet up…flirt…

“Lucky! I wish I could come up and see you more often and accidentally run into some people.”

“Once you finish your schooling, I promise I will bring you up here and meet some people.” I offer, like I always do. “I’m sure JB would be free to meet you.” I say though I frown. I shouldn’t say that on his behalf. I don’t really know if he really would do that. That's more of a close friendship kind of thing to do. I’m getting ahead of myself..

“That would be so cool, Eonni!” She cried out a few times with happiness. I smile at her. Though she is growing up and finishing her studies, she is still a child.  

She calls out to me suddenly. “Oh! I just remembered! Dad was thinking about getting rid of your Grande Piano!”

“WHAT!” I frown, bowing slightly at an elderly couple walking by that looked like I had been possessed. I have. By anger. “He can’t do that! I’ve had her for so long!”

“He says it’s in the way…”

“Doesn’t he play it?”

“Not really. He says it reminds him of you and makes him sad because you don’t come home much to see us. He doesn't like playing it anymore.”

“Can’t he just put it somewhere else? Hide it from sight! Why sell it!” I am seething, my fist shaking. It has been hard enough to stay away from her like this, but to sell her. “I won’t let him.”

“Well you better make time to come see him, talk him out of it…”

“Thanks, sis…” A message comes through though I barely notice.

“I have to go meet Hyo Rin-Ah in a few minutes.” Her best friend that is one of the cutest girls I’ve ever met. I love her to death. “Can I call you again soon?”

“Yeah whenever! Don’t listen to Soo Hyun!” I laugh with her. “Call me anytime.”

“Okay, so I need to go, but I’ll talk to you later! Love you!”

“Love you, Sun Yeonnie.”

After I hang up, I start feeling that slow growing ache left behind from every call from my family. I feel bad about it, but I am usually the one to turn down their calls when Soo Hyun offers them to me. It just makes me miss them more. It hurts more than not calling.

So, to save myself from falling down into that sad hole, I turn back to my phone and check my texts. One. From JB.

‘What are you up to on Monday?’

I my head to the side. A random question.

‘Nothing, you?’

 

 

‘Sure, if you want to. My place at 10?’

It takes me a few seconds to get his meaning. Dirty.

I giggle as I text back. I’ve had boyfriends before, but I don’t think they joked so openly like this… and we have just started to get close. I mean… we are close for people who have just met…

‘Ha! In your dreams!’ More like in mine…

‘Not going to deny it. So you’re free, good. Not anymore.’

He likes to tell me what to do, I’ve noticed. Not something I thought I would be so easy about… ‘Sure.’  Before I sent it, I thought teasing him would be good. ‘I need someone good to entertain me…see you then.’

To my dismay, he doesn’t answer back. What disappoints me more, is that's the last I hear of him all day. He didn’t even mention the photos.

 

Though by 10pm, I get a photo.

JB is outside, hood up and headphones in. I can see someone walking behind him. I can see well, but it might be Jackson. I turn back to JB, his eyes focused on the camera. He is smiling, a cute grin that still somehow comes off y. His sharp eyes are bright from surrounding street lights, even his little moles above his eyes are visible. If it wouldn’t be weird, I’d tell him how hot I think they are. I don’t know what it is about them. It just makes him that much cuter.

As I lay in my bed, staring up at my phone, a video call comes through.

I watch the phone flash his name and a photo he’d sent to me pop up. He is winking. He is dangerously attractive…

Because what I need right before bed is more material to fall asleep with to fabricate dreams with, I answer.

My phone blacks before showing me a moving image of JB, his hand obviously bobbing with each step me takes.

“Hey, you.”

“Hey Jaebum-Ah.”

“You in bed?” A lazy grin crosses his face and I noticed the man in the background look up. I try not to laugh, though I do tug at my singlet to cover a little more of my chest.

“Yes, I am. You obviously aren’t. Late night dates, I see. Cute.” I am speaking a little quiet, feeling a little off that JB is calling me through video with one of his friends right there.

JB snorts. “Jackson-Ah, she says we’re on a date.”

“Who is that?”

I clear my throat when Jackson looks down. I rush to point at the other man and give JB a pointed look. It’s fine, we’re friends…but there is still something. I feel like we should be more… I don’t know…discrete?

“A friend.” JB swings the phone away and I hear feet running. Then two sets of feet. “Let me chat. I’ll be back soon!”

“Ah! !” Jackson calls and laughs. “I knew you’ve been chatting to someone lately!”

His voice is far off now and I sigh. “Seriously? Why call now?”

“Why not?” JB’s painfully handsome face is back in view and I try not to drool like usual. “Nice top.”

I look down at my plain loose singlet. Nothing special about it. He is just trying to rile me up, I guess. It’s working. Self-consciously, I tug the material a little higher, almost up to my collarbones. “Whatever. You out for a run?”

“Yeah just hanging out with Jackson-Ah. Was thinking about you…” He doesn’t smirk or grin, or wink and make it into a joke. He just stares into the camera with an open but serious face. He isn’t playing.

Feeling my body heating up, I pull at the bottom of my shirt, pulling it around to draw air in and out. No doubt my face must be red as all hell. “Yeah…well…” I bring my eyes back to the screen and my mind goes both clear and cloudy. “…I was thinking about you too.” I feel my insides contracting from embarrassment but I keep my face trained in him and as straight I can. I can’t let him know how much he gets to me…that would be so much more embarrassing.

JB smiles. An actual smile, not a smirk. “So, about Monday…” He looks dawn then behind him at what I’m guessing is a left behind Jackson. JB turns back around with a smile. “I’m picking you up. What’s your address?” I snort but give him the details. “I want to see you now.”

“What?”

JB doesn't speak for a few seconds, his eyes darkening and his lips sporting a ghost of a smile. “What the hell is this…” I barely hear his mutter as he shakes his head softly. “You look younger…Are you sure you’re not lying?”

There is it again. “Yeah. Seriously, how young do you think I look?” I shift in my bed. Once I’m comfortable on my side, I rest the phone on my pillow.

JB grins before speaking. “You look lonely in that bed. Want company?”

I try not to choke of air. He is so abrupt sometimes. I try to ignore the urge to look around my room to check if anyone had somehow gotten in and heard that.

There is no way I wound admit it out loud, but I love that he teases so openly like that. I’ve never had that with other guys I’d gotten close too. It’s nice… In a setting my body on fire and making my heart want to leap out of my chest kind of way.

My last boyfriend had been a nice guy, the cousin of one of my makeup artists. We only dated for a few months and I liked him a lot. Though the things he made me feel has nothing on what JB does to me with simple looks. Let alone when he says things like this.

“You’re trouble.”

“I’ve been thinking thank about you.” He chuckles and looks over his shoulder. “I’ll call you later… Have good night, Sun Hi.”

“Noona?” I asks, knowing he won’t call it.

He sighs. “Oppa?”

I shake my head and wave. “Good night, Jaebum-Ah.”

“I liked that selca. I would have liked to see more of you, though. It looked beautiful there." He smiles, giving my an innocent wink. "Sleep well.” He waves and the screen goes black and tells me the call has ended. I try not to feel too sad.