White Princes

let me be your white prince ♥

1 year later~

Alea pov:

Hmmmm, so you wonder what happened to us after we left SM?

Well, right afterwards, Aoi unnie, Haesun unnie, Taehyon and I, the four of us went to 2 months holidays around Asia. That's right, TWO MONTHS.

So, what have we been up to lately?

We decided to all stay in Korea after our holidays.

All of us are studying in university and colleges now. Aoi unnie is studying Art & hospitality. She got a job already, and she is quite busy but we still see each other everday because the four of us are now living together. Haesun unnie after having a gap year, she is now studying business & art. She is now helping out at SME. And I, Alea, is currently studying Music & literacy. Oh, and let me tell you one unexpected thing. Taehyon, studying music EDUCATION. I still can't believe that kid is going to become a teacher.

I hope I have satisfy all your curiousity~

love Alea~!

"Unnie!!!!!!" I turned around and looked at the door.

"Yes taehyon?"

She sat on my bed and looked at my laptop. "What are you doing?"

"Replying messages on our fanboard." I showed her.

I totally forgot about our fanboard until yesturday. I thought SM deleted it already, but then I decided to see if it still exist or not, and it did!

There were loads of messages from our royalties, and so that is why I am replying to them right now.

"WOAAAAAAH!!!!! I wanna write something!" The lollipop dropped out of .

"EWWWW CHOI TAEHYON, YOU ARE DISGUSTING!" I screamed at her and grabbed a box of tissue and some disinfectant. "CLEAN AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

She rolled of my bed and picked up her lollipop. "Meanie!" She shouted as she walked out of my room.

Taehyon pov:

I put the lollipop in the bin and went to the dining table. I opened up my laptop and went on our fansites.

Now, continuing from alea unnie's post~ This is maknae taehyon!

...

"What are you doing?" I jumped as I turned around and saw Haesun unnie right behind me.

"Unnie! you gave me a heart attack!" I sat back down properly. "I am writing to our fans~"

"Oh cool, lemme see"

I began to write with unnie next to me.

Well, after Alea unnie have talked about our work right now, I'll tell you the interesting stuff (alea unnie is so boring, isn't she?)

Aoi unnie being a danceholic, has been nagging us to dance every single week! So I can assure you, our dancing and singing skills are still here with us. And here, I shall attach a video of us.

Enjoy!

"What are you going to attach?" She looked through my recent video files.

"Stop, that one!" I pointed at the screen.

Haesun unnie selected that one and attached it.

"Komawo unnie! You are so nice, no wonder key oppa loves you" I hugged her and stood up.

"Oh YEH! I was about to go out just now, I am meeting key today!" She pushed me away and put her shoes on and left.

I scratched my head and went back on my laptop.

Aoi pov:

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" I waved to my co workers and went downstairs to take the subway.

I took my phone out and went on the internet.

`buzz buzz`

one new message

From Taehyon

UNNIE GO AND CHECK OUT OUR SM FANBOARD~

Hm, our SM fanboard? Is still there?

I put in www.smtown.whiteprince.com in the browser

Woah, there are loads of fan messages, and I thought no one would write on it anymore.

I checked out the posts that Alea and Taehyon put.

Lol, I should write too

Helloo royalties~!

How can you have all these fun without me?? hahah this is leader Aoi ^^

I hope you have all been well.....I don't really know what to write~ but I promise to keep you all updated about us from now on !

alright FIGHTING!!!!

bye for today :)

I am really bad with writing messages and stuff, must need to learn off Alea and Taehyon.

`buzz buzz`

I took out my phone from my bag.

Aoi: hello?

Eunhyuk: hey love

Aoi: oh oppa!!

Eunhyuk: wanna eat together tonight?

Aoi: deeh!! oppa, can I cook?

Eunhyuk: really? you wanna cook? of course!! I'd love to eat your cooking

Aoi: alright then!

Eunhyuk: but is haesun, alea and taehyon gonna be there?

Aoi: ummmm I know haesun is going out with key tonight, don't think alea and tae is doing anything though

Eunhyuk: don't worry love, I'll make sure they'd be out~

Aoi: omo, what are you going to do oppa?

Eunhyuk: you'll see, your boyfriend, I, can do anything

Aoi: ahhh neh, I trust you oppa~ I'm getting off now, I'll see you later!

Hmmmm, what is Eunhyuk oppa going to do? Tell their boyfriends to bring them out? ....but it only works for one of them....

Taehyon pov:

I AM SO BORED!!!!!! I'll go and ask what Alea unnie wants for dinner then.

Slowly, I crawled my way to Alea unnie's room, but then I stopped right outside her room when I heard her talking on the phone.

"oppa!...neh...tonight? Of course!!!...where?..alright, I'll meet you there then~ DEH see you soon oppa~mwaaaah!"

I can already guess who is the other person on the phone....and they are going out tonight, even Alea unnie is going out with her boyfriend today, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!???

OH yeh! Aoi unnie.

I quickly ran back into the living room and found my mobile.

I waited for Aoi unnie to pick up.

Aoi: hello?

Taehyon: UNNIEE WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNEEEEER TONIGHT?

Aoi: umm...aren't you going anywhere tonight?

Taehyon: nup

Aoi: oh...is that so

Taehyon: unnie...are you going out with eunhyuk oppa tonight?

Aoi: well..

Taehyon: have fun then

I hung up and threw my phone back on the floor.

Why am I the only one left!?!?? Is always me!

"Taehyon! I am out for dinner now, byee!" I didn't even look up, I simply waved and waited for the door to close.

Aish...stop rubbing your happiness in my face.

`ring ring`

I remained on the sofa and ignored the phone.

BUT IT KEPT ON RINGING!!!!

Lazily, I picked it up

Taehyon: hello?

Henry: TAEEEEEEEHYON!

Taehyon: ne....HENRY!?!?!??

Henry: HARRRRO!!!! I'm back!

Taehyon: when did you come back?

Henry: This morning, I wasn't going to call until tomorrow when I am more awake, but I really want to see you now~

Taehyon: awww, aren't you tired right now?

Henry: yeh...but I wanna see you, why don't we go to dinner together?

Taehyon: YESHHHH PLEASE!

Henry: Alright, I'll meet you at the subway station

Taehyon: deh! see you !

I hung up and did a victory dance. YAYAYAYAYAY I get to go out as well.

Aoi pov:

Hmmm, so  I guess oppa couldn't get Taehyon out then. I'll see what I can do.

I opened the door and dropped off my bag.

"Tae!"

No response. Huh? Normally, even if she is in the toilet, she would response.

I looked around and saw a note on the coffee table.

UNNIE! I am going out with Henry today, have fun with eunhyuk oppa! BYEE

Oh woah! Eunhyuk did manage to get taehyon out. HOW DID HE GET SOMEONE FROM CANADA TO COME?

0.o alright......

`buzz`

Suddenly, all the lights turned off. I quickly went to the light switches and tried to turn it back on.

Electricity blackout.

NOW????!!!!!

Reluctantly, I grabbed my phone and told Eunhyuk oppa that we have an electricity blackout, hence, I can't cook tonight.

Haesun pov:

"HIII mrs kim!" I walked into the room and Taemin waved to me as I closed the door.

I slapped his head gently and went straight to Key oppa

"ready to go?" I gave him a big hug and asked.

He nodded and grabbed his bag.

"Awww, stealing my key hyung away again?" Taemin pouted and commented.

"mianhae taemin!" I laughed and the two of went out of the room. 

"Let's go and eat,  I am so hungry!" Key oppa grabbed my hand and ran.

We finally got to the cafe after loads of running and laughing.

~~~~

Alea pov:

Where is he?? I looked around the cafe, trying to spot oppa.

"alea!" I turned around and finally found him in the back corner. I waved to him and walked to the table. I greeted some of the waiters as I walk, as I know most of them, since I come here all the time with heechul oppa.

"hey gorgeous" He stood up and pulled me into a seat.

"Why did you call me so suddenly?" I asked.

"I've got something to tell you"

~~~

Aoi pov:

I met Eunhyuk oppa at the subway station near my apartment, and the two of us walked into a cafe together. The waiters greeted us, and they didn't scream or anything, because this is not a normal cafe, is a "celebrity cafe" A lot of celebrities come here to eat and relax.

They gave us a table upstairs in the balcony and lit some candles for us.

"Komawo" I smiled and took the menu from them.

"Sorry oppa, couldn't cook for you today" I sighed and looked at him apologetically.

"don't worry, as long as I eat with you, I'm happy" He grabbed his phone out and took a photo with me.

"What are you doing?" He put his phone down and gave an evil giggle.

~~~

Taehyon pov:

"HENRY! WELCOME BACK!" I ran into him and gave him a hug outside the cafe that we are eating at.

I let go of him and had a careful look at him. WOAH, he looks so tired !!! poor thing.

"Come on, let's go in and eat!" I pulled him into the cafe and they gave us a table near the bar.

"Why did you come back so randomly?" I asked as I gave him a glass of water.

"I've got something to ask you"

~~~~~

No one pov:

"WHAT!?!?!?" 4 voices cried in unison.

Haesun pov:

"WHAT!?" He did not just say...he wants to bring me to see his parents.

"deh, haesun...I think is time for you to meet my parents, i mean our marriage is just a matter of time" He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"oppa...you serious?"

"deh, I am 100% sure of you, there is nothing that you need to worry about, because in my eyes..wait no, everyone's eyes, you are a perfect girl." He let go of my hand and said seriously, looking into my eyes.

I nodded and he gave me the warmest smile.

Alea pov:

"WHAT!?!?" why is breaking to me such...shocking news!?

"Alea, you knew this was coming anyways, that's why I haven't called you for a while..I don't know how to tell you...but is only 2 years..."

TWO YEARS...NOT SEEING HIM FOR TWO YEARS!

I was so shocked that I couldn't speak.

"I promise you, when I come back out of the army, I'll marry you" While I was still being upset about him going to the army 2 months later, my head shot up when he said "marry"

"huh?"

"I said...I'll get married with you when I come back from the army." He emphasized every single word, making sure I understood all of it.

He took out from his bag a velvet case.

"Are you willing to be Mrs. Kim?" He opened the case, and showed me a diamond ring, with the chinese character for his name "hee" engraved on it. He took out his other hand, and showed me his ring. He took it off and let me see it carefully, it says "Alea"

"Our names are engraved on it already, you are the only that can accept this."

I covered my mouth with one hand, but left the other on the table.

I didn't move. He took my hand and fit the ring on to my finger.

Aoi pov:

"WHAT!?!?!?"

IS HE SERIOUSLY CRAZY!? I looked at his phone in shock and collapsed onto the table.

"LEE HYUK JAE! Do you want me dead!" He just posted a photo of me and him together on twitter with the caption "with my girlfriend, future Mrs Lee, White Prince's Aoi"

I don't think I can ever get out of my house now, I'll be murdered my elves!

"Aoi, calm down, is alright, I just want everyone to know that you are my girlfriend." He grinned and got his phone back.

"but....what about the elves?"

"They are just going to hate you for a while, but I am sure they'll accept you, and besides a lot of the elves are royalties as well!"

Yeh right, I don't they'll be a royalty anymore if they know that I am dating you!

"...not only that, remember all the eunoi shippers? People write stories about us!"

I sigh and shook my head. I always lose to him.

"deh, you are right...."

"shouldn't you be happy?" He tilted his head and looked at me.

"I am.." I answered lazily

"You don't sound like it."

"I AM!" I rolled my eyes and said in his face.

"still don't sound like it"

"I AM SO HAPPY!!!!" I shouted at his face, making him jump off his seat.

"Alright, I believe you, I love you Aoi."

Taehyon pov:

"WHAT!?!" I rubbed my eyes and slapped myself, making sure that I am not dreaming.

"Taehyon! you are not dreaming, yes, I just asked you to come and live in Canada with me." He grabbed my hand to stop me from slapping myself.

"Canada? Henry, are you joking?"

"Do I look like I am joking?"

"yeh" Well, he always looks like he is joking.

He gave me a =.= look, "Well, I am not joking, I want you to come with me..I mean you are not a celeb anymore and you are just working in Korea by yourself anyways, working in Canada is not going to make a difference"

"I don't know...can I think about it?"

"What if...I bought the ticket already?" He gave me a sheepish smile and gave me a sheet. "I thought you would be so excited and definately say yes."

"Oh henry..how can I refuse now? YES I AM COMING! YOU GOT ME THIS TIME, I WAS ABOUT TO PRANK YOU....but I failed..but yes, I am accepting, I am coming, and you can't regret asking now!"

I stood up and hugged him.

~~~~~

And..this is how White Prince ended. Who knows how their lives will be now? Their new lives with THEIR white princes.

alright, this is the final final chapter~! Thankyouuuu so much subscribers~~!!!!!!!! I am sorry, it took me so long to write the last chapter >.<

let's keep in contact on AFF even though white prince is finished~ :)

LOVE YOU ALL LOTS