Last time, I won't cry again

let me be your white prince ♥

helloo everyone

umm i dont have anything to say right now

so enjoy!

~~~

 

Alea pov:

Kyuhyun oppa woke me up when we arrived to haeundaegu. I found myself waking up with my head on Onew’s shoulder. How awkward!!!! I blushed and apologised. He simply smiled and ruffled his own hair.

We got off and went to the resort we are staying at. It was a really nice resort, the beach was only a 10 minutes walk from it and there were many awesome facilities there, including swimming pool, a gym, a cinema, and many other rooms. There is even a dance studio. Why do I have a feeling that we wil end up there instead of the beach, hehe or maybe not.

We were allocated our rooms, the girls are in this one big room, with our own living room, two toilets and a mini kitchen.

Kyuhyun, donghae and henry were in the room opposite ours and Leeteuk, Heechul and eunhyuk were in the room next to us. Onew, key and taemin were in the room opposite Leeteuk’s. Of course, I didn’t go into their to rooms to have a look, I am not a , but I assume that they are the same as ours.

We got changed into our beach attires. I changed into my swimming garment and wore a strapless floral dress on top of it. I tied my hair up in a bun and put my sunglasses and sunhat on. Haesun unnie was wearing a blue long dress with her sandals on. Aoi unnie came out wearing a white short with a grey loose top which shows her left shoulder. Following her was taehyon in her denim shorts and a sleeveless top.  We all got out bags and walked out to mee the boys.

Aoi pov:

I tried to cover my shoulder when I saw eunhyuk oppa standing there with his surfing shorts and a singlet and a cap.

On our way to the beach, we talked and took a lot of pictures.

We finally reached the beach.

We found a nice spot under a tree to put our stuff down and place a mat on the floor. None of us dare to take our hats or sunglasses off, just incase people recognise us.

Taehyon then suggested to play hide and seek.

Only eunhyuk, taemin, leeteuk, onew, haesun were keen. The rest of us just joined in reluctantly. Since taehyon was the one who suggested it, she was the seeker.

“30, 29, 28, 27…” Taehyon began to count and we all scattered off.

I hid behind a huge rock that was near where taehyon is counting now.

“3, 2, 1. Here I come!” Taehyon just walked pass the rock I was hiding behind and skipped away.

I giggled and leaned on the rock, and put my guard off.

“hey” I gasped and jumped a bit when someone whispered into my ears and shared my hiding spot.

It was eunhyuk oppa

“oppa!”

“shhhh, this is a nice spot!” He went to a more comfortable sitting position. “ I am pretty sure she wouldn’t find us for a while, lets just relax.”

“oppa..”

Eunhyuk pov:

Aigoo, should I ask her the question

~flash back~

“Aoi..”

“oppa?”

“can I ask you something?”

“deh.”

“aigoo, this is embarrassing, but do you-“

“you want chicken?” great job onew, you came at the wrong time!!!

~end of flashback~

“Aoi, you know MC minyoung right?”

“deh…” she hesitated before she answered, should I ask her?

“do you think I look good with her?” I turned my head away after I asked. AWKWARD!

“b—bwoh?” she seems shocked

“Is just that I want to ask someone, but I cant let my bros know, or they will laugh at me, and I thought of you, I was going to ask you before but…yea.” I stopped when I realised that I am ranting and I looked at her.

“MC minyoung?”

“deh”

“you like her?”

I nodded and smiled

Aoi pov:

“you like her?”

He nodded and smiled.

I looked at him with my mouth opened.

My heart feels like it is breaking…breaking into tiny pieces. Lee hyuk jae, my love for 3 years…

He seems to be surprised by my reaction. I was just staring at him.

And I thought I had a chance, I could feel my tears wanting to rush out.

“FOUND YOU TWO!” I turned my head and saw kyuhyun pointing at us and taehyon walking behind.

“unnie! Oppa!”

I stood up and excused myself, keeping my head down. I ran and ran until I was quite far from taehyon, kyuhyun and eunhyuk. I crouched down onto the ground. I wanted to sink into the sand, so that I will never see him again. I restrained myself from crying. I just looked out into the water.

5 minutes later, I walked back to the group.

“Hey, I feel a bit unwell, I want to go back now, so, I’ll meet you guys tonight.” I wasn’t lying, I really do feel unwell.

“unnie, you okay? Alea came up to me and touched  my forehead.

“I think I am jetlagged.”

“Do you want me to go back with you?” Even haesun came up to me and asked.

“Is okay, I just want a little rest, have fun!” I tried to put on a fake smile and waved to them. At first, the girls insisted to go back with me, but I persuaded them not to.  

I slowly walked back to the resort.

On the way back, I thought of running away so that I wont have to face any of them ever again. I can’t…I can’t leave my sisters and also all the nice sunbaes.

Eunhyuk…

I love him.

I went to the room and went to my bed to sleep.

Unconsciouly, tears began to rush out of my eyes. This time, I didn’t try to hold back, I let it out.

Last time, I won’t cry again.

 

 ~~~

hehe aoi umma is now going to kill me now

haha and yes MC minyoung appeared again, and thats perpetual_love unnie :D

oh and by the way SJM is coming back!!!!! according to my dearest mochi

okay, i am really sorry, but i think i am experiencing a bit of writer's block

`cry cry`

i think i am stressing myself out too much >.<

but i promise i will try to update as much as possible

and if you have any ideas of what i should write or any scenes that you want me to included or any phrases, whatsoever

private message me, if it actually helps me, i will put it in and give you credit!

okaaay FIGHTING everyone!

ohh and seven days count down to minho oppa's birthday!