Seeking the lost one; part two

let me be your white prince ♥

hehe another update, i just cant resist writing

thankyouuuu for all those who commented and subscribed~ woot!

~~~

 

Taehyon pov:

Aigoo, where is the stupid studio! That kid told me is this way! Note to self, never trust stupid, ugly, fat kid who wears pink t shirts. I cant call my unnies either, my phone is out of batteries! I wonder what they are doing now, they are probably really worried right now.

I kept on walking and walking and walking. My feet are starting to hurt now and I am getting hungry too. I opened my bag and took my treasure box out, a box that I carry all the time. Yay, lollipop!!!! I took it out and put the now empty box back into the bag. I took the wrapper off my cola flavoured lollipop. MHMMMMM, YUM.

“WAAA~” A bunch of teenagers around my age ran passed me.

OHMYGOODNESS, the fat boy there bumped into me and I dropped my lollipop. DIE, that was my last one!!!!!

The teenagers are now all gone. I looked at my lollipop which is now covered in dirt and dust. What a bad day.

“Here you are,” someone handed me a yellow lollipop.

I looked up, “THANKYOUUU!” I grabbed the lollipop without knowing who the person is.

“you are welcome.” Thankyouuu mister lollipop! I looked up to see his face.

OHMYGOODNESS

I stared at him, I don’t know for how long, with my mouth opened.

HENRY LAU

“h—h—henry?” I managed to stuttered.

“annyeong!” I guess he doesn't know who I am then. I bowed to him, with my mouth still open. My all time favourite idol is standing in front of me.

“henry?” A voice from behind me called out. Henry waved and I turned around to see the man.

“oppa, unnie!” it was leetuek oppa and alea unnie.

I ran to them and alea unnie hugged me.

“taehyonah, where were you! We were so worried about you.”

“sorry unnie, I got lost.”

“hyung, you know her?” henry came up to us and asked leeteuk

“ah yes, henry, you just arrived to Korea, this is alea and taehyon, they are members of white prince.”

“OHHHHH, no wonder you know her.” He smiled awkwardly and scratched his neck.

“mhmm, sunbaes, I think taehyon and  I should go back now.” Alea unnie broke the awkwardness.

“We’ll send you back, come on henry.”

On our way back to suju’s car, we met onew and minho.

It appears that they were helping to find me. Onew oppa was so relieved and smiled at me. Minho. Hmmph, don’t even mention him. He screamed at me. “Where on earth were you!? We were all so worried, you are such an idiot!” I closed my eyes and ignored him. I am not going to explode in front of henry, I want to maintain my nice image.

We got on the car, and I was sitting between alea unnie and henry. I whispered my plan to henry

~studio~

Aoi pov:

“eunhyuk oppa, alea just messaged me that they found taehyon!!! They are coming back now.”  I jumped up as I was really happy, but immediately blushed, after realising how stupid I looked just now. Eunhyuk oppa just giggled, he is so charming.

Anyways, leeteuk, alea, minho, onew and taehyon..oh and henry got back safely.

“where were you taehyon?”

“I went out to have a break and then I saw henry walking, of course then, I ran downstairs to meet him.” This sounds fishy.

“I am so sorry, I should not have held tae ah up just now, is just that it feels good to talk to someone in English, and so we went to where you found us, to talk.” What, henry lau likes to talk to stranger.

“oh..” I didn’t continue to ask, because I know taehyon is trying to cover up something and henry is just helping her.

We then had to go to our promotion, because suju and shinee have to go as well, we went together.

Taehyon pov:

We are now walking to the van. I walked up to henry and pulled his jacket.

He turned around and looked at me. “thankyou,” I mouthed to him.

He just smiled at me and walked with me side by side.

~flash back~

~in the car~

“henry I need you help,” I whisped to henry.

He looked at me and nodded.

“I need you to cover up for me, just say that you started talking to me and…and that’s why I forgot to go back, okay?” I am a genius, I thought of that on the spot (:

~end of flashback~

We arrived at our promotion venue and got ready and performed. It was another great performance, I got a bit nervous though, because henry was watching us.

Everything was back to normal, mi eun unnie have no idea what happened. Aoi unnie and Alea unnie didn’t ask more about what happened. However, theres something that is wrong, choi minho is like…I don’t know, angry with me?

 

~~~

I will not post until monday, as i will not be home for the next two days

thats why i updated again

but please continue to support me~