Chapter 33

let me be your white prince ♥

Taehyon POV:

We’ve been practising for the entire morning already, I am tired!!! Later on, aoi unnie and I have to go and record for our sitcom, and alea unnie is going on a reality show.

A great chance to pay a visit to that aeran girl.

I can tell Aoi unnie has been thinking about it the whole morning, she did some steps wrong!!! That is so shocking, Aoi unnie never does any steps wrong, unless of course she’s not focusing.

Mi eun came into the practice room with a few plastic bags. I CAN SMELL FOOD!

I literally flew to mi eun unnie and peeked into the bags. I see yummy pastries. It was mouth watering. Mi eun unnie saw my expression and laughed. “Yah, did you practise hard today?” My eyes still glued to the food, I nodded. Mi eun unnie gently hit my head and so did Aoi unnie. I AM GOING TO GET DUMBER!! Anyways, aoi unnie took the breads out, there so many different kinds, I took the croissant and started munching on it.

“After eating, we are going to drop taehyon and Aoi off first, I am going with alea today.”

“DEH!” I looked up and screamed

“woah, you are eager to get rid of me” Mi eun unnie said jokingly.

“aaaaanieyo!” I looked up and pouted

“araseo, come on, we need to go now, hurry up” Mi eun unnie cleaned our mess up with Aoi unnie and we are all set to go

…..

“bye mi eun unnie and bye alea unnie” I skipped off the car with aoi unnie following behind me.

“you are in a good mood today” Aoi unnie looked at me with a weird expression

“well, we are going to meet that aeran girl today”

“what? Who said?”                        

“of course we are going, we are staying till really late, we can just get donghae oppa to drive us there, and we can tell our managers that we worked till reaaallly late!!!” Well, we are not really lying…

I peeked at aoi unnie, but she didn’t give me any reaction, I think that’s a yes.

Throughout the entire recording I was just thinking about tonight!~ I am so excited!!!! I told the oppas and all of them agreed to me, well donghae was a bit hesitant at first, but that’s alright

I looked at the clock, 20 more minutes and we are done!!!!

“okay thankyou everyone, recording for today is done, you all worked hard,” PD nim clapped his hand and told us to get change.

We were trying to linger as slow as possible, so that they would leave first.

“ahjusshi, you can leave first, we are a bit slow, don’t worry, we can lock the door afterwards.” Donghae and Aoi went up to the worker and told them. They look the most mature and sensible, so they would believe us. If I went up, they will definitely say no to me.

“ah, okay then, aoi and donghae shii, well good bye.” He placed the keys on the table and left with the other people.

Aoi POV:

Pheww, that was close.

“come on let’s go let’s go!!!” Taehyon jumped up and down and we started to walk to the car that we told the driver to leave.

“okay are we ready to go?” Donghae, our driver looked into the mirror and asked.

“DEH!!!” we cried in unison, well more like taehyon and taehyon crying in unison, the rest of us just gave a weak “deh”

~buzz buzz~

I took my phone out and looked

One new message

From Taemin

Noona, are you still at work right now, work hard and fighting!!!! You have to tell me everything when you come back, okay?

Saranghaeyo <3

Taemin :D

My heart felt a bit of pain after reading it, sorry, taemin… I can’t be honest with you, and there’s something else too, this relationship just doesn’t seem right…