Chicken isn't that bad after all

let me be your white prince ♥

As i have promised, another update~~ haha

that is it for today ^^

enjoy and comment!!

~~~

 

Alea pov:

Aigoo, I cant believe onew oppa actually asked me out, I thought he was joking, I wonder where he is bring me.

“alea, we are here!!!” I stopped and gasped. WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THIS!?

Great. KFC.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his so call “second home” (his first home is his actual home, SHINee’s dorm is third home)

He took me to one of the table at the back so that people wont notice us.

“wait alea, I’ll be right back!!” He ran off to order.

Even though I am pretty sure people cant recognise me, but it  just feels like that someone is watching us. The fans could probably still recognise my prettiness under all these disguises. I pulled my hat lower and starts fiddling with my fingers.

I waited for another 5 minutes. WHY IS HE TAKING SO LONG? He is probably talking to his beloved chickens and totally forgot about me. Aigoo, I wish it was someone else who asked me out, someone who is not a chicken lover!!!!

Key. I wish it was him who asked me out. I wonder what he is doing now? Does he know that onew is with me? STOP IT ALEA!!!!!! Key is haesun unnie’s boyfriend. GAHH, I was hoping that onew could get key out of my mind, but he is not helping AT ALL!

~PLONK~

I gave a mini squeal. OMO, this is more than the amount of chicken I eat in a year!!!! Theres  the hot & spicy skinless chicken fillets, and the canyan grill chicken fillets, and the popcorn chicken, the Kentucky nuggets, wicked wings, crispy strips. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO EAT ALL OF IT!?

“here you are, I don’t know what you want, so I just ordered all of it!!” He grabbed a piece of chicken fillet and started munching on it. I simply sat there in shock looking at the chickens.

After his first piece of chicken, he grabbed another one and started peeling the skin of with a fork and cutting it in pieces. He smiled and pushed the plate to me.

“I figure out that you dont want to destroy your idol image in front of me, hahaha, so you can eat this!” okay, this is weird, but I have to admit that he is so sweet sometimes.

I just smiled at his cuteness, and swallowed the fillet he gave me. It wasn’t nice, but I can’t reject right? JUST LOOK AT HIS SMILE!

Taehyon pov:

ZOMG! KAY-EFF-SEE!?!!?!?!?!? I looked at minho.

“I am not surprised.” YOUR HYUNG IS SUPER WEIRD.

We quickly grabbed a seat in another corner where they cant see us, but we can see them from our angle.

I took my camera out, my proud canon EOS 5D mark ll. I grabbed a tissue and covered my face leaving only my glasses out and started taking picture.

`nudgenudge`

“WHAT!?” I whispered to minho.

“Don’t you think you look a bit….”

“I covered my face already, they cant see us!”

“considering your camera is fairly big, covering your face is not going to help, and besides, if you randomly takes out a camera out and starts taking photos at KFC, that’s a bit obvious.” He looked at me with a weird glare.

Reluctantly, I put my camera back in my bag and rested my chin on my head.

“so, what are we doing now?” He shrugged and leaned back onto his chair.

We just sat there for around 30 minutes and we were just watching onew and alea. They actually seem to be having fun, which is really weird, I am pretty sure alea unnie hates chicken. Maybe I am wrong then.

“You wanna eat something?” I want to say no, but I cannot fight against my body, I AM SO HUNGRY. I nodded.

“go and buy, I’ll give you money.” He took out his wallet and handed me a note.

Hellooo???? I thought I am the lady here?? “Why me? You go!”

“theres a higher chance of them recognising me than recognising you!” ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT YOU ARE MORE POPULAR THAN ME!? Okay maybe he is, but still!!!!

“onew went to buy too!!!”

“look, do you want to eat or not?”

“FINE, let’s not eat then, I am not hung…” My stomach just betrayed me, it gave out a loud grumble.

He bursted out laughing.

“sorry tae-hahah—hyon---- you a---re just hil---arious!!” He managed to tease me through his laughter.

I turned my head away from him, so I don’t have to see his UGLY face. Then I realised, WHERE IS ALEA UNNIE AND ONEW OPPA!?

I nudged minho. “minho, they are gone!” He looked up and controlled his laughter. “we lost them.”

I gave out a long sigh. “Let’s just call this an end to today’s action then.” He stood up.

“but, what if onew alea unnie!?!?!?!?!?” I stood up with my mouth wide open.

“hyung is not going to alea, calm down.” Okay, that actually makes sense.

“come on, I’ll walk you back first.”

“you don’t have to, I am capable to go back by myself.” He shrugged and walked the other way to where the rest of SHINee is.

 

~~~

hehe no i dont have 5D mark ll, i wish i do, but i am still proud of my 500D :)

anyways COMMENT~