MYSTERIES~

let me be your white prince ♥

Hahah, another update todaaaay

gonna be home in one hour time

haha enjoy

~~~

Alea pov:

~flashback~

Alea: unnie?

Aoi: oh alea, I am going to be back in around 45minutes time.

Alea:..oh..yeap (shoot, she is going to back!!!)

“onew oppa, I need to go now, unnie is going to back at the studio.” I stood up and bowed.

He grabbed hold of my wrist and I looked back at him. “oppa?”

“I’ll call you later.” He should stop smiling at people like this!!!!! I nodded and left.

~studio~

“taehyon!!!!” I opened the door to tell her that aoi unnie is coming back.

No one is in the studio.

Her bag is not here. 

Where is she!!???!!!

What if she got kipnapped? Where is she!!?!?!?!?!?! OMO, unnie said taehyon didn’t pick up, maybe she did get kipnapped!

I ran around frantically to all the studios in the building, but I cant find taehyon anywhere!!!

Theres only around 10 minutes before Aoi unnie is back. I am the ground level now, hoping that taehyon would come back soon. I am scared and worried at the same time.

~end flashback~

“Alea, why are you here?” Aoi unnie, leetuek sunbae and eunhyuk sunbae came up to me.

“u—uunnie…” I uttered

“Alea, what happened?”

“unn—nnie….what-d—do-we—e—do?” I began to cry again and aoi unnie hugged me. What am I going to tell her?

“Alea, stop crying and tell me what happened?” Should I tell her that taehyon is missing?

“Taehyon is—is—missing.”

“BWOH!?” Unnie held my shoulder and looked into my eyes. “are you serious? Weren’t you practising?”

“i-i---I went out –just now---and---and—w—when-I came---back, shes not here anymore.” My voice was shaking as I am telling Aoi unnie the truth.

Aoi pov:

“…shes not here anymore.” WOWOWOWOWO, okay so the mysteries are

  1. Alea went out just now, why?
  2. Taehyon went out as well, why?
  3. Where is taehyon now?

“Alea, calm down, can you tell us what happened, why did you go out just now?” Leetuek turned Alea to face him.

She wiped her eyes and looked at Leetuek shii. “ I went out to meet…to meet a friend, and I told taehyon that I would be back soon, and I told her to practise. When I got back, I looked everywhere in the building but I cant find her.”

“Who were you with?” a friend? What friend?

All 3 of us looked at her.

“i…was with onew oppa.”  Okay, mystery one solved [tick] she was with onew.

“Does taehyon knows that you were out with onew?”

“I don’t think so…”

“It doesn’t matter, we have to find taehyon before mi eun noona comes back.” Eunhyuk took his phone out to call someone.

“No, more importantly, before the sky turns dark.”  Taehyon is scared of the dark.

 

~~~

Please comment my dearrr

sorry for giving you so many cliffhangers

wakakakaka

i'll try to update again tonight~