chyeaaah! idol memoir...maybe not

let me be your white prince ♥

 

yay, so once again, thankyou grinnmonster for the poster

okay, next thankyou for all those who commented :D

also this is a very looong chapter

~~

Three days after their debut

 

Early in the morning

Taehyon pov

I  am in the lollipop land now, mhmmmmm, OMO! Is that a lollipop double the size of my face?

…….

“TAEHYON!”

Mhmm someone is calling me, they probably want the lollipop, but this is MINE!

“MWUHAHAHAHA”

….

“CHOI TAEHYON!”

I opened my eyes and screamed and the thing in front of me screamed too

“oh…alea unnie, is you, ooppps”

“you should be choi taehyon!” Alea unnie picks up my lollipop shaped soft toy and placed it back on my bed. Then she walked back to her bed, organising her belongings with her back towards me.

Oh..so I was dreaming just now, GAH! Alea unnie, you just woke me up from my lovely dream!!! TEAM TAEHYON ATTACK!

I grabbed my soft toy and started hitting her, gently of course.

“YAH! What are you doing??” she grabbed a soft toy from her collection too, a much bigger collection than mine.

We started hitting each other, laughing and shouting. Woah, I haven’t seen Alea unnie like this for a long time, ever since we came to Korea, she have put on her perfect idol image, and not this crazy, evil image. I miss this side of her.

Both of us was getting excited and we couldn’t hear the shuffling behind us.

“PEOPLE WANT TO SLEEP YOU KNOW!” we turned around and looked at each other

An Aoi unnie without enough sleep. Uhoh.

Aoi pov:

“AH!!” I can hear constant screaming and laughing REALLY LOUDLY. I pulled my blanket up high, to cover my ears, but they are really noisy!

“PEOPLE WANT TO SLEEP YOU KNOW!” I jumped out of my bed and threw my pillow at them.

~whack~

I sure have good aim.

“sorry, unnniie, I promise there wont be a next time.” Alea  was still giggling

~knock knock~

“morning girls, time for breakfast and week rundown” it was mi eun unnie.

Reluctanly, we pulled ourselves out of the room.

We started eating the breakfast mi eun unnie have got someone to prepare for us. To be honest, it doesn’t classify as breakfast.VEGERTABLE Salad and a glass of milk. THIS IS THE SIZE OF MY MIDNIGHT SNACK! How are we going to last the whole day?

“girls, start eating.” Mi eun unnie picked up a piece of paper and started telling us our week.

“Today, you will have an inkigayo promotion…” I repeated everything mi eun unnie said so I can remember it, I stopped when she said…

“…also today, you will be going on “idol memoir”, you’ve all watched I.M. before right?”

“YES! I love that show~~~is so funny, f(x) unnie went on it a few months ago.” Taehyon got really excited and began to fangirl over f(x)

“well, you will be on with minho, key and onew from SHINee.” Mi eun kept on surprising us

“KEY!?” Alea started coughing and she choked on her milk just now.

Alea pov:

KEY?

“KEY!?” I chocked on my milk and started coughing

“Alea, are you alright?” mi eun unnie crouched down next to me.

“She is fine, she is always like that.” I gave taehyon a death glare

“Well, you will be leaving in 1 hour time, so get ready!!” mi eun unnie smiled at us and went back out.

After a hour of dragging taehyon to get ready, and screaming at her, we are finally in the car.

Anywas, the car trip was pretty much the same, taehyon ranting on, but this time I got my earphones in my ear, while aoi unnie is still moving her legs and arms as if she was performing.

We got to the recording studio and we had makeup done for us. We met mi kyoung unnie, who is our make up artist for today. She is really nice, even though we just met each other, but she can just talk to us comfortably, like taehyon. Mhmm, speaking about taehyon, where is she? I looked around the room and see her sitting on the couch playing on her iphone. That’s odd, she doesn’t seem excited. Oh wait…I know why.

Taehyon pov:

Hmphhhh, why does it have to be SHINee, WHY!? Out of all people, SHINee? I know many girls will die to be in my position right now, GAHH!!!!

~buzz buzz~

I take my phone out and looked at the message.

From: my number one oppa

Annyeong taeah, sorry, oppa couldn’t be there at your debut, am I forgiven?? You know it is important to forgive people right? Oppa just came back to Korea, I hope we will meet soon~

Your favourite oppa(:

I giggled at his message and replied

To: my number one oppa

OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How have you been???? Waa such a pity you missed our debut, IT WAS UBER GOOD! Of course you are forgiven oppa, and oppa, take heaps of rest, okay? YES~ I hope we can meet soon, are you coming tonight?

Taeah~

“Girls, come and meet SHINee” mi eun unnie pulled me up and brought to SHINee.

Alea pov:

OMO! Is key!!!!!! I cant believe the almighty key is standing in front of me. Okay fine, I have seen him before in concert, but not this close!!!!!

“annyeonghasaeyo! We are shining SHINee!” They greeted us with their signature greeting.

“annyeonghasaeyo! We are the one and only white prince!” We also greeted them back, but I had to push taehyon down to bow, as she was unwilling to bow to them.

“annyeong, I am the awesome leader, onew!”

 “helloo, I am SHINee’s diva, and almighty key!!” I blushed when he smiled at us

“annyeong, I am minho”

I saw taehyon rolling her eyes at the last one.

We were pulled away to finish our makeup and get change and SHINee had to get ready too.

No one pov:

“3, 2, 1, action”

“ANNYEONGHAESAEYO! This is the most anticipated time of the week again, where idols talk about heartbreaking, sweet, embarrassing moments of their life, is IDOL MEMOIR!” MC minyoung looked straight at the camera and smiled. “So leeteuk shii, I’ve heard you are very close to some of the guests today?”

“deh minyoung, in fact, all of them are my hoobaes!”

“really leeteuk shii, well, I’ll let you introduce them then.”

“okay minyoung shii, first, we have my favourite dongsaengs at all time, waa they really are growing fast.” Leeteuk laughed and looked at minyoung shii

“yes, that’s right, they just ended their promotion recently, I still remember when they were cute little boys, and now they are very manly and mature!!”

“that’s right minyoung shii, let us welcome…SHINING SHINee!! Leader onew, almighty key and flaming charisma minho!”

“annyeonghaesaeyo, we are shining SHINee!!!” the three boys did their signature move to the camera.

“thankyou SHINee, now we will invite our second group of guest, leeteuk shii, are you ready?”

“minyoung shii, hurry up and introduce them!!”

“okay, please give a round of applause to our recently debuted band, white prince!”

“annyeonghasaeyo, we are the one and only white prince!!”

“welcome aoi, alea and taehyon!!!” Leetuek brought them to their seats and they all took a seat.

“so let us begin with Idol memoir!”

MC minyoung: so is this the first time, SHINee and white prince have meet each other?

Onew: yes, but before meeting them, many of the SM artist were talking about them already, including leeteuk hyung

MC leetuek: `blushes` jinki ah!

MC minyoung: `giggles` is that so, well, let us not get off topic, so SHINee, first question what is your first impression of white prince? Minho, how about you go first?

Minho: `laughs and covers his face` firstly, I want to welcome you all!! Well, we saw their debut on the TV the other day, and I thought they are really energetic and cute, and I can see that they will become very successful

MC minyoung: even more successful than SNSD?

Minho: oh no no, I don’t mean it like that, we can’t compare them, because they are going at a different music style.

MC leetuek: hahaha, of course, so what is your opinion on what minho said, is it true? Taehyon?

Taehyon: haha, I think we will be very successful!! We will try very hard to be at the top…

Aoi: taehyon ah, you are not suppose to say that!!!

Taehyon: let me finish first unnie, we will try very hard to be at the top with SNSD unnies.

`everyone laughs`

MC minyoung: that’s the spirit taehyon!! Okay, so why don’t we go to the next question? White prince, since you are a new girl band, I am sure a lot of people is curious about your ideal type! Tell us who is it!!

MC leeteuk: minyoung ah, stop scaring them, they look scared! `laughs`

MC minyoung: aigoo, you 3 are very cute! Okay, Aoi, since you are leader, why don’t you go first?

Aoi: mhmm, aigoo, don’t pick me, alea, why don’t you say first?

MC leeteuk: haha, okay then, so Alea?

Alea: well, `looks at key` It would be someone out of SHINee

MC leeteuk: ohh, I can sense something here, so who is it Alea?

Alea: aigoo, I love all of them `blushes`

Taehyon: alea unnie is a big fan of SHINee

Onew: wa thankyou alea !!

Key: really? thankyouu alea dongsaeng, Well taehyon and aoi, are you a fan of SHINee?

Taehyon: an-`alea nudges taehyon at the back` deh, yes I am a big fan!

Aoi: of course!

~~~ show continues~~~

MC minyoung: let us now go the our most important section, REVEAL YOUR SECRET! Yes now, all of you need to share your memories. We will start with Alea, so tell us, since you like SHINee, tell us how you started liking them? And tell us something embarrassing which happened that is related to your SHINee obsession.

Alea: well, I started listening to them when they came out, and that is when I was 16. I saw replay and really like the way they dance and sing. I still remember once when the three of us were on the train, I was singing replay really loudly and because I had a sore throat that day, my voice cracked and a few people giggled, especially taehyon, she was laughing and crying in happiness. After that, I have a phobia to sing in trains, but I still sing in the streets and in the public, just not the train.

~~~show continues~~~

~after the show~

Alea pov:

“unnie, look, is haesun unnie!!!” taehyon pointed out to me

“oh haesun unnie!” she turned and looked at me

“alea, you are here today, I didn’t know that”

“haesun unnie, so you came to visit SHINee oppas, and not US!????” taehyon went to hug haesun.

“haesun!” haesun unnie turned around and smiled at key oppa

“oh hmmm.” Key oppa was about to say something, but stopped when he saw us here.

“hey girls, I need to talk to key for a moment, I’ll be back later. Come on key!” with that, the two of them walked out.

I was really curious and so I followed them and hid behind the wall. I couldn’t see them, but I can tell who is speaking by their voices.

“oppa, you didn’t tell me you were working with white prince dongsaeng today.”

“sorry, I didn’t know you wanted to know, sorry jagiya”

“keke I am just joking, oppa, how was your day? I made cookies for you!”

“woah, really? You made this haesun? The cookies look really nice, feed me jagiya”

I was unable to listen to it anymore, I ran back to the studio and crashed into someone. It was Aoi unnie.

“are you okay?” aoi unnie looked at me with concern

I looked at her and immediately fake smiled, “of course I am alright unnie!”

Soon after that, we said goodbye to SHINee and haesun unnie and we went to our car to get ready for our promotion tonight.

~in the car~

Taehyon pov

“wakakaka, do you want to hear a joke? Well a girl was walking and she walked into a pole.” Silence. I bursted out laughing. “don’t you –hahaha-think –hahahah-it was fu-hahahaha-ny?” Okay, I got ignored again.Why isnt alea unnie saying anything? Normally, she would tell us actual funny jokes and teases my lameness, but shes so quiet today.

~~~

okaaay, as i have promised kawaiiikit, theres more of alea this chapter

sorry, i got lazy and didnt write much about the show, i am such a lazy bum

i am also really sorry, i am still trying my best to include all my characters in each other

anyways, another minor character introduced mi kyoung unnie, that is f_mama

mhmmm i wonder who is taehyon's oppa, guess anyone?

anyways, please comment!