oppa, let me be the only locket you unlock

let me be your white prince ♥

aigooo, didnt go on yesturday

anyways, a long update

hohohoho~~~i worked hard, i deserve a lollipop~

~~~

In our car, leeteuk is sitting in the front with driver ahjusshi. He whined when he got into the car that he always have to sit at the front. We decided that the 3 guys cant sit together, or else they wont have enough space, because supposingly they are bigger than us. Even though I think taemin is skinnier than me. Anyways, so I sat in the front with taemin on my left and eunhyuk on my right. Taehyon sat behind us with henry on her left and donghae on her right.

 

“driver ahjusshi, how long does it take us to get there?”

“It will take us around 3 hours to get there.” 3 hours in the car!!!

“Do you wanna play something, I bored! Aoi noona, what do you want to do?” Taemin pouted and looked at me. He is sooo cute!

[a/n; sorry, I just realised I haven’t told you their age, Aoi is 19, Alea is 18 and Taehyon is 16 and haesun is 19]

 “Why don’t we all tell each other something about ourselves? I mean, we still don’t really know white prince that much, especially henry.” Leetuek oppa turned around and suggested.

We all shrugged and said we don’t mind.

“I’ll start then!”

It was my turn. “Well, I was born in Japan and moved to Australia when I was 11. I have a brother. What else??” I don’t know what I should tell them.

“Tell them how we met!!” Taehyon leaned her head on the back of our seats.

“I met taehyon and alea at dancing school, we were in a class of 6, so we were all really close to each other, but because only taehyon and alea were into kpop, so I was closer to them.”

“Has taehyon always been like…you know, like now?” LOL great question leetuek oppa

I gave an evil glare to taehyon and gave an evil laugh inside.

“ No! You won’t belive this, taehyon used to be super quiet and shy when I first met her, I was 12 when I met her, and she was only 10, but she was soooo cute and adorable…but now…”

“YAH! Unnie, I am still cute and adorable!!!!” She protested and gave me her scary looks.

“What about Alea?” Should I answer leetuek oppa’s question truthfully?

“Alea, well, I don’t know if I should tell you guys this, but Alea is not really who she seems to be.”

“What do you mean Aoi noona?”

“Okay, first of all, tell me what you think of Alea,”

“I think she is confident, serious and a perfectionist.”

“I agree, but I also think she is a bit cold at times.”

“Yea, and she doesn’t really joke around.”

Yea, thought so.

“I knew all of you are going to say that, but what if I tell you, Alea actually loves joking and playing pranks and she is also really sweet and bubbly.” Well, that’s the truth.

“Really? Alea, jokes and pranks??” They were all shocked by the true Alea.

“She hides her true self in, because she wants to maintain a good idol image.” Thinking about that, I actually miss the normal Alea.

“Well let us hope that Alea noona will show us her true self soon!!” Taemin, I wish she would too!

“Now, taehyon!” It was leeteuk who spoke again, hahah no wonder he is an MC.

“I was born in korea and grew up in Korea, but then I left to Australia when I was 10. At first, I hated Australia though, it was such a hole!!!! I missed Korea a lot back then.”

“and you missed me a lot too.” It was donghae who interrupted.

“Donghae, you knew taehyon before?” Not only Henry was curious, I am curious too, taehyon didnt tell us much about her childhood in Korea

“Well, our families are really close, and one of the only reason why I am allowed to be back in Korea to be a singer is because of him. My parents trust that he will take care of me. PFFFT, as if I need his help.” Taehyon rolled her eyes and giggled at Donghae.

The rest of our trip to haeundaegu was like that, with a lot of laughter and eating and joking around.

~in the car2~

Haesun pov:

I wonder what the other car is doing now. We are pretty quiet over here, each of us doing our own things. Heechul is sitting in the front, going on the internet, probably twitter. In the middle is kyuhyun,  onew and Alea. Just now, Alea and onew fell asleep, and so I gently placed Alea’s head on Onew’s shoulder. They still havent realise yet, and they are just sleeping, how cute. Kyuhyun is playing on his game console again, you can hear his random ‘Yea!’s, and ‘nooo!’s and the music from the game. Key and I are sitting at the back, I am just leaning on his shoulder and we are listening to his ipod together. Everytime, kyuhyun or heechul turn around, I have to sit back up, so they wont suspect anything.

Now, even kyuhyun is asleep now. I just looked at key, with my head on his shoulder. He kissed me on the forehead and smiled.

I touched my necklace and closed my eyes. Key oppa, saranghaeyo.

~flashback one year ago~

“haesun!” I turned around and saw key oppa standing there.

“Hey key oppa!” I’ve been a shawol every since SHINee’s debut. Since then, SHINee and I have become great friends. I smiled and ran towards him.

He just stood there staring at me.

Is there something on my face?

“oppa, what’s wrong?”

He didn’t answer my question.

Okay, he is scaring me out!

Suddenly, his solemn face turned into a great smile.

“Happy 18thbirthday haesun!” He took out a box from his pocket and gave it to me.

“oppa…” I received the box and looked at him.

“open it.”

I slowly unwrapped the box and touched the silver velvet material of the box. I opened it.

I gasped when I opened it.

It was a beautiful antique varnished locket with crystals on it. I took the locket out and turned it around.

KB

KB? Kibum?

“haesun, let me be the only one to unlock your locket okay?” He held my hand gently and looked into my eyes.

I nodded and hugged him.

Oppa, let me be the only locket you unlock.

 

~~~

i've planned the next few chapters already~!~!~

hopefully i can update in the next few days

thankyouuuu shinyiuhan umma for advertising for me

go and check out her fic :D