maybe..just maybe it is time to let go

let me be your white prince ♥

okay, first of all, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME >.<

It has been weeks, I think :S

but anyways, I admit, i have been lazy on this one lately.

oh right, I should let you read first and then i'll speak

ENJOY PEOPLE

~~~

Aoi pov:

Things are finally back in order.

SJ, SHINee, f(x), SNSD and White Prince, we are all as close as we were before, without any misunderstanding, we are the happy SM town

SM town 11 is in the process of planning and preparation.

And that is why we are all here today having a party before SM town 11 officially starts and our busy schedules will start.

This is not an officially SM party, so not all SM workers are here, it was started by the SJ sunbaes and SNSD sunbaes. They just randomly decided that we should have a day for gathering and fellowship because throughout the year, we are all very busy and even though we are in the same company, we don't talk to each other that often.

Tonight is just a simple pool party at a hotel.

We just had the performances of the night, each band have to perform something.

I feel so relieved and glad as I looked at my dongsaengs.

Our Alea, always appearing so confident and bright in front of all these sunbaes. She is talking to the f(x) sunbaes right now. Is so good to see her smile and laugh again. She might not be the prettiest amongst the people she is talking to right now, but her confident aura surely out shines everyone.

Not only Alea, but also my other dongsaeng. Taehyon. When she doesn't throw tantrums and act immaturely and recklessly, she is indeed an lovable girl. Her naivety has always been one of my worries, but after all we went through, I can tell that she has grown.

"hey Aoi," I snapped out of thinking and looked up.

"a-anyeong eunhyuk oppa" Why am I having this feeling again? My heart is beating rapidly, I have butterflies in my stomach and my hands are sweating.and I feel a bit light headed.

"kenchana? You don't look too well" He puts his drink down and pulled me to a seat.

"Probably  bit crowed, that's all, dont worry" I smiled at him

"deh, that's right. So, haven't talked to you for a long time, hows everything going?" He looked up into the sky and asked.

"pretty good, so oppa..." I faced him and hesitated thinking whether or not I should ask.

"yes?"

"have you said anything to MC minyoung?"

~flashback~

Aoi, you know MC minyoung right?”

“deh…” she hesitated before she answered, should I ask her?

“do you think I look good with her?” I turned my head away after I asked. AWKWARD!

“b—bwoh?” she seems shocked

“Is just that I want to ask someone, but I cant let my bros know, or they will laugh at me, and I thought of you, I was going to ask you before but…yea.” I stopped when I realised that I am ranting and I looked at her.

“MC minyoung?”

“deh”

“you like her?”

I nodded and smiled 

~end of flashback~

 "eh? you still remember?" He laughed weakly and scratched his head. "She rejected me"

I touched my burning cheeks and looked up, "mianhae" I uttered.

Over Eunhyuk's shoulder, I can see Taemin coming.

"Hey hyung, hey aoi" Taemin handed us with drinks.

"Hey" I gave him a faint smile and started sipping the drink

"Hey bro" Eunhyuk puts his arms around Taemin

After a while, the two of them walked off and I just watched them.

Why did I feel a bit happy when he said she rejected him? No, this can't be...

I can't possibly be still in love with him...right?

`SPLASH!`

A loud splashing noise came from the pool.

I stood up and ran to the crowd of people.

I squeezed myself through the people and went to the front.

omo.

Taemin just fell into the pool.

SHOOT! He can't swim.

The SNSD and f(x) sunbaes screamed and the SHINee and SJ sunbae gasped.

You can't see Taemin anymore.

This can't be happening....

Then...Eunhyuk oppa took his suit off and dived into the pool.

You can't see Eunhyuk oppa anymore either, you can only see ripples in the water.

30 seconds later..it actually felt longer than 30 seconds, is like 30 minutes, all of us stayed still and quiet.

Eunhyuk's head appeared and he pushed Taemin up.

Minho and Key immediately knelt down and dragged Taemin up to the surface.

"Ah!" We looked back at the pool, and Eunhyuk oppa's expression changed.

"My leg!" Instantly, all of us realised that he have leg cramp.

I knelt down and totally destroyed my silky dress, but I didn't care. I tried to pull Eunhyuk oppa out of the water but I couldn't, so with the help of Siwon oppa, we pulled him out.

So in front of the pool, there are two people lying on the floor.

Eunhyuk, who is clutching his legs and his facial expression twisted.

Taemin, who is still unconscious.

"Taemin! can you hear us?" Minho shouted at Taemin as he hit his face gently

Pretty much everyone place their attention on Taemin and help him. Even Siwon oppa stood up and went to where Taemin was.

I remained next to Eunhyuk.

I faced him and I touched his hands which were clutching his leg. "oppa, is alright" He let go and I started to massage his leg. "Are you feeling better?"

His expression began to relax and he nodded.

Taemin pov:

What happened just now?!?!

Ah right, I fell into the water.

I opened my eyes and coughed out all the water that was in my throat.

Minho hyung helped and hit my back.

I nodded and leaned back onto his arm.

Everyone was crowding around me...except for..noona?

Through the crowd, I can see Eunhyuk hyung lying opposite me.

and next to him....Aoi.

~~~~

SO YES, I have to apologise again! `bows 180 degrees` mianhae T.T

I feel really bad now

I am really sorry, but I have been pretty busy lately

however, I PROMISE you all that I'll work on this one starting from next week.

and when I said working on it, I meant staying up late and write it.

and i should be able to do that cause I worked really hard on my other fanfic (advertising time) MEMORY BOX

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14717/memory-box-minho-romance-shinee

and is going to end soon, so i'll have more time on hand after memory box is done

just bear with me for a TINY bit longer

okay no flamey radio today cause flamey is extremely tired today cause she had to write up a sharemarket report for school

and she have to wake up early tomorrow