When the sun rises in one area, it rains in another

let me be your white prince ♥

Haesun pov:

So here I am, once again with White Prince during their rehearsal.

Their comeback is in one month time! Even though I am not in White Prince, I feel so excited and nervous at the same time.

I've been here pretty much everyday as the supporting crew along with the SHINee members and Super Junior members who come in to say hi every now and then.

"HAESUN UNNIE!!! I AM GOING TO DIE~!" Taehyon collapsed onto me as ran towards me.

"YAH! you haven't been doing much, so don't complain!" Aoi  threw a bottle at her and she caught it.

Aoi let out a huge yawn and rubbed her eyes.

"Have you been staying up late again Aoi?"  I can tell from her dull eyes and eye bags.

She nodded.

"Unnie have been disrupting my sleep as well!! I don't even know why she is always sitting in front of her canvas, AND I am not even allowed to see what she drew!" Taehyon complained.

"Hello there everybody!" The door opened wide and we all looked at the door.

"oppa!" I dropped Taehyon on the floor and ran to Key.

He put the bags he were holding on the floor and hugged me.

"OUCCH!!! UNNIE NOT NICE!" Taehyon shouted out.

"aww poor taehyon, come on, i've you girls some treats!" All of us crowded around him and looked at the bags on the floor.

"WOAAAAAH!!!!!!!! CAKES!" Taehyon eyes beamed in joy and jumped around.

"aigoo, don't say it too loudly, we are not suppose to eat cake." Aoi hit her head and put the bags on the table.

"Komawo key oppa!" Aoi said.

"Unnie, Key oppa wouldn't even be here if Haesun unnie is not here" Taehyon commented and stuck her tongue out.

Alea pov:

"Unnie, Key oppa wouldn't even be here if Haesun unnie is not here" I choked on the water when I heard that.

The truth truly hurts.

While Taehyon and Aoi were looking at the cakes.

Key oppa and Haesun unnie were hugging each other.

If I don't leave now, I don't know what i'll do next.

"I need to go and get something, I'll be back really soon!" I spoke really quickly and ran out.

~~~

I took the elevator and went to the rooftop.

Some fresh air would help.

When I got there, there was someone their already.

"Heechul oppa?" I squinted my eyes and called out to the person.

"Eh? oh hey alea" He seems to be down today, I wonder why?

I stood next to him and looked out the side.

"why are you here oppa?" I asked.

"well, why are YOU here?" He asked me instead of answering my question.

"feeling a bit down" I told him plainly.

"exactly"

"oppa, can I ask you a question?"

"deh" He turned around and faced me as if he was curious about my question

"Is it wrong to feel jealous best friend when you see your best friend and your best friend's boyfriend together?"

"ani"

I looked up at him.

"is not, feelings are something that you can't control" He explained. "You'll understand when you are older" He patted my head

"When I am as OLD as heechul oppa?" I did a merong and laughed at him

"YAH! I am only 8 years older than you!"

Sighhh and I was going to comment that heechul oppa isn't actually that immature and is actually a really wise guy.

I guess not.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming up.

Heechul didn't even say anything, but he just grabbed my hand and we hid behind this huge block.

"SHHHHH" He put his finger on his lips

"............yeh white prince............" One of the man said something, but I couldn't really hear him, but I am 100% sure that I heard him saying white prince.

~~~~~

WHEEE~~~ heechul :D and Alea hohohoho

anyways, okay! as I have promised, I will work on let me be your white prince as much as possible, since I am pretty much done with Memory box <3

alright, this is another advertising time, but please check out my other fanfic, Memory box if you have time

AND dun dun dunnnn~

I am going to start a new ukiss fanfic sooooon!

planning in progress right now!

<3