Chapter 8 - The Surprise

Over At The Frankenstein Place

*Warning*  Brief Violence And Slight Gore in this chapter

 

A greaser looking guy steps out. He has a big cut across his forehead that has some ice crystals attached to it. DoYoung jumps into his arms and the guy swings him around. DoYoung squeezes in a few pecks as he sets him back down. JaeHyun gives the uninvited man a glare. "Johnny". Rock and Roll music starts up and the man begins to sing "Whatever happened to saturday night when you dressed up sharp and you felt alright".

JaeMin shakes his head. "What's with all this singing"? HaeChan turns to him and mockingly raises an eyebrow. "Really, JaeMin? That's all that's bothering you"? Jeno cuffs the back of HaeChan's head. "Just cool it". They boys focus back to the ongoing spectacle. Mark sees JaeHyun swiftly take Taeil and lock him inside the elevator before dissapearing inside the deep freezer.

A saxophone solo kicks in as Johnny and DoYoung dance. Mark sees JaeHyun  slowly reappear. He seems to be hiding something behind his back as he carefully makes his way toward the dancing couple. When he nears the couple, JaeHyun brings his hidden hands into view. The group of boys collectively gasp as JaeHyun raises an axe. Johnny quickly lets go of DoYoung and breaks into a run.

JaeHyun swings the axe and curses as he misses his target. He lets out a huff as he stomps his foot and then chases Johnny out of the lab. The music cuts off and all is quiet in the lab. DoYoung bursts into tears as muffled pleading was heard and then broken into silence. Mark feels the color drain from his face as ChenLe grabs a hold of his hand.

A few chilling seconds later JaeHyun reenters the lab. The front of his lab coat and his gloves are covered in blood. DoYong is still crying so JaeHyun shoots him a look. "One from the vaults". He lets out a devious laugh and then makes his way over toward TaeYong. JaeHyun makes a discussed face and holds out his arms. TaeYong rolls his eyes buts proceeds to pull them off. JaeHyun then tries to take off his lab coat, but in his haste, TaeYong ends up helping remove it too.


I would advise watching the original Rocky Horror first, but for those who live in the U.S. and have  the channel FOX, tomorrow at 8/7c they are showing a brand new version they have made. I didn't like the idea at first, but over the month I've ened up kind of excited to watch it, even if it does have Victoria Justice in it (not a fan of her).

Hot Patootie