Chapter 13 - The Floor Show

Over At The Frankenstein Place

Much to the boys' horror, the fact that once the drug had worn off, they still weren't able to control their own bodies. Mark, along with the other boys, had come to discover that while in the stupor they had been completely redressed. They were all dressed to match in black leather hotpants and red sequined corsets, not to mention fishnet stockings, black patent pumps, red and black feather boas, and khol lined eyes with cherry red lips.

They were posed and strategically placed across a stage. Mark noticed that DoYoung was also with them. Suddenly music starts and DoYoung begins to sing and dance. "It was great when it all began. I was a regular JaeHyun fan. It was over when he had a plan, he started working on a muscle man...."

One by one they boys followed in DoYoung's footsteps as they each had their own parts. They ended up parting across the stage as JaeHyun makes his grand enterance. He is dressed lavishly with a big feather headpiece and red, arm-length gloves. A big spotlight envelops him as he starts to sing. "Whatever happened to Faye Wray? That delicate satin draped frame. As I clung to her thigh, how I started to cry, cause I wanted to be dressed just the same".

"Don't dream it, be it". The boys followed along as everyone danced across the stage. The music then picks up to a jazzier tune and everyone dances wildly. They are even joined by Dr. Lee who has also been dressed in fishnet stocking and black patent pumps. They are really getting into it when suddenly the doors at the back of the theater bust open, revealing TaeYong and Ten.

They are dressed in weird matallic, space-age suits with matching silver boots. The most startling thing is the weird contraption that TaeYong is holding. It looks like a mixture of a nerf gun and a pitch fork. He boldly points it at JaeHyun as they enter and slowly make their way to the stage.

"Attention, JaeHyun. It's all over. Your mission is a failure. Your lifestyle's too extreme. I'm your new commander, you now are my prisioner. We'll reture to Translyvannia". TaeYong then turns to Ten, "Prepare the transit beam".


 

 

The Floor Show / Don't Dream It Be It / Rose Tints My World