Chapter 5 - The Master

Over At The Frankenstein Place

ChenLe grips tight Mark's arm. "Hyung, I'm cold, I'm wet, and I'm just plain scared". HaeChan pipes up. "Yeah, let's get out of here"! Mark is at a loss for words. He's trying to keep it together for the group, but truth is that he, himself, is freightened. He is about to speak when the juke, once again, sounds a bass and drum combination. The people suddenly sit up and one by one start to stand. Mark feels a wave a relief. "I'm here, there's nothing to worry about. They seem to be foreigners with ways different than our own. They obviously do more folk dancing".

The elevator sounds and starts to decend to the musical beat  as the party guests excitedly start to form two lines along the length of the carpet. Through the shaft you can see the sillouhette of a person as the elevator  continues down and comes to a stop. Another rock and roll number starts to play an obscure looking man steps out of the elevator. 

The man is covered by a full body cloak that even Dracula would be jealous of.  His curly hair frames his make-up clad face. Dimples pop up on each side of his burgundy glossed lips as he takes in the sight of the unexpected group of boys. He flashes a quick wink at Mark who's eyes widen. The man then turns and starts to strut down the carpet as he sings a self introduction. "How'd you do? I see you met my faithful handyman. He's just a little brought down because when you knocked he thought you were the candyman". He then glances at the silver haired butler. "Didn't ya Freaky". 

The butler sneers and the man just continues with his song as he climbs the stairs up to the stage. "Don't get strung out by the way I look. Don't judge a book by it's cover. I'm not much of a man by the light of day, but by night I'm one hell of a lover". The man  stops on the last step and suddenly throws off his cloak. The boys can't hide their collected gasps as they take in the man's attire.

The man was dressed from head to toe in women's lingerie. He had on a black, sequined bustier, leather hotpants, fishnet, thigh high stockings and platform heels to match. "I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transual, Translyvania". He then  promptly sits down in the thrown and the song is over. The butler, the maid, and the redhead all then rush toward the man on the thrown. Some people walk toward him as well, but the rest just submerge back into the party like nothing had happened. 

Mark just stands there, flustered, trying to take in everything that just happened. RenJun tries to cover JiSung and ChenLe's eyes. "So that just happened". Mark nods. "Yeah, it did". ChenLe ducks out of RenJun's hand and curries over to Mark. "Hyung, what are we gonna do"? Mark sets on a determined face. "We can't leave yet. I have to see if he'll lend us a phone". Mark then turns to face the group. "You guys wait here. I'm going to go talk to...him".

Mark trudges ahaead toward the thrown. He stops on the step that's second from the top. The man's face is plastered with a smirk as he takes in Mark's apperance. Mark tries to shake off his awkwardness as he looks him square in the eyes. "Hi. I'm glad we caught you at home. Could we use your phone? We're in a bit of a hurry". The man raises a perfectly groomed eyebrow. "Right". Mark gives him a strained smile. "We'll just say where we are and then go back to the car. We don't want to be any worry".

Suddenly the man's introdution music comes back on and he begins to sing some more. "So you got caught with a flat? Well how 'bout that". He looks toward the boys standing by the door. "Babies don't you panic. By the light of the night, it'll all  be alright. I'll get you a satanic machanic". The man then stands up is all his lingerie glory and starts to dance. "I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transual, Translyvania". The man then plops down back in his thrown and crosses his fishnet clad legs. "Why don't you stay for the night or maybe a bite? I could show you my favorite obsecession? I've been making a man with blonde hair and a tan. He's good for relieveing my tention". The man then stands up and makes his way down the stairs. "I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transual, Translyvania".

The man then starts to strut his way down the red carpet. "Hit it, hit it! I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transual, Translyvania". The man stops in front of the elevator shaft and turns to look at Mark. "So, come up to the lab and see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with antici...." Mark startles at the party guests begin to chant "say it". He relaxes some when the man finally speaks again. "pation. But maybe the rain is really to blame, so I'll remove the cause". The man then begin's to devilishly laugh. "But not the symptom". 

The music finally comes to a stop. The man then enters the elevator and ascends to somewhere unknown. The guests start to leave the room and Mark quickly goes back to the group of awaiting boys. They just stand there looking confused as they await for further directions.


 

I almost forgot to add the song lol. 

Sweet Transvestite

Korean Vesion - Viewer Discretion

A few of my good teenage memories was when The Tulsa Performing Arts Center put on Rocky Horror. My cousin and I were fortunate enough to attend all four years they put it on from 2005 - 2008

 Tulsa, Oklahoma  2008 Version - Viewer Discretion Since it was back during the election Janet is dressed like Sarah Palin

Tulsa, Oklahoma 2007 Version - Viewer Discretion