Chapter 12 - The Aliens

Over At The Frankenstein Place

*warning* brief slight gore 


 

JaeHyun lets out a chuckle. "Well say a prayer for Johnny". He reaches under the table and pulls out a huge ziplock bag. "I've just defrosted him. His destiny is...in the bag". He then lets out an evil laugh simultaniously as DoYoung screams. JaeHyun tosses the bag to Taeil who angrily tosses it back. "PISS OFF"! JaeHyun is about to reprimand him but Ten cuts in. "I'll throw him down the waste disposal".  JaeHyun smiles and pats his shoulder. "Clever boy". Ten then takes the bag and exits the room. DoYoung looks disgusted as he hops up from his chair. "Why you..." He stops as the lights flicker as JaeHyun has pressed a button on some sort of remote control.He realizes something is off as he was frozen in mid pounce.

JaeHyun scoffs. "There, that shall hold you all". DoYoung widens his eyes as he twists in place."My..my feet. I can't move my feet"! Dr. Lee wiggles his wheels in vain too. "My wheeles, my word I can't move my wheeles either. It's as if we're glued to the spot". JaeHyun rolls his eyes. "You are! So quake with fear you tiny fools". JaeHyun looks thrilled as he opens his arms out wide. "Ok, it's star time! TaeYong set the sonic transducer on program eight, secure all levels at zero".

Dr. Lee huffs in annoyance. "You won't find earth people quite the easy mark you immagined. This sonic transducer, it is, I suppose, some tyoe of audioy physiomolecular transport device". JaeHyun smirks in triumph. "You better belive it, baby". HaeChan pipes in with a face full of pure terror. "You mean, you're gonna send us to another planet"!!!?? JaeHyun walks over to HaeChan, who is frozen in place along with the other boys, and hip bumps him. He of course bends forward, but doesn't fall. "Planet scmanet. I'll tell you once, I won't tell you twice. You better wise up. The tranducer will seduce you". He slowly walks in between and around the boys. "It's something you'll get used to. A mental mind can be nice".

JaeMin yells out in fear. "No, please no"! JaeHyun walks over to him and bends down to eye level. "Now, now. Don't get hot and flustered". He then whispers in his ear. "Use a bit of mustard". JaeMin makes a face that screams half creeped out and half confused. "What is that even suppposed to mean"? JaeHyun raises an eyebrow. "Do you think you're grown enough to know"? JaeMin thins his lips in a line as he curtly shakes his head no. "I don't need to know". "Very well then". He nods to TaeYong who then brings him a spray bottle. He then suddenly sprays JaeMin in the face. JaeMin blinks once and then laughs. "You're a hotdog, but you better not try to hurt her". He then giggles again and TaYong quickly drags him out of the lab.

Mark is at a loss for what to do, as he himself is frozen in place also. He can't do anything other than protest with words as he watches, one by one, the other boys be sprayed with the mysterious chemical and dragged away. Soon enough he gets sprayed too and TaeYong drags him out as well.

While this is happening, Ten seems to be stuck in a stuper of menical laughter. He is still laughing when everyone aside from DoYoung is dragged out of the room. JaeHyun shoot him an amused look. "Ten! Relax". As on command, Ten stops laughing. JaeHyun presses the remote again as he truns toward DoYoung. "DoYoung, the artists are in a molecular state somewhere between entrance and exit. When they have pulled themselves together, see to it that they are prepared for the floorshow". 

DoYoung gives a look of disbelief as he starts to walk toward JaeHyun. "My word, I can't take anymore of this. First, you ditch me for Johnny and then throw him off like an old overcoat for Taeil. You chew people up and them spit them out again". He comes face to face with JaeHyun. "I loved you. Do you hear me?! I loved you and what did it get me? I'll tell you, a big fat nothing"! He snarles as he turns away and starts to pace. "You're like a sponge, you take, take, take and drain others of their affections". Do huffs out a deep breath of air. "Well I've had enough. I'm outta here".

DoYoung starts to leave, but he too gets sprayed. Once sprayed, he too starts to act silly, but unlike the others who had to be carried away, he managed to dance away on his own. JaeHyun sighs as he looks around the almost empty room. "It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache. My childen, even my children turn on me. Taeil is behaving just the way that Johnny did. Do you think I made a mistake splitting the brain between them"?

Ten rolls his eyes and ignores the question. I've grown weary of this world. When do we return to Translyvannia"? JaeHyun walks over to Ten. "I am indeed greatful to both you and your brother". JaeHyun smiles at TaeYong before looking back at ten. "You have both served me well. Loyalty such as yours must be rewarded". Ten tounges the inside of his cheek. "I ask for nothing, Master". JaeHyun caresses the side of his Ten's face before holding his cheek. "And you shall recieve it..... He blows ten a quick kiss befor letting go of his face ...in abundance".  He then struts out of the lab.

 

 

Planet Scmanet Janet / Planet Hotdog