Chapter 15 - The Remains

Over At The Frankenstein Place

ChenLe is the last of the boys out of the front gate as the ground starts to vibrate. The vibrations get so strong that it knocks the boys over. The boys are suddenly blinded by a bright light and then everything stops. The castle is nowhere in sight.

Mark wipes the dirt from his glasses the best he can, but he is seeing correctly. The castle that they were just inside of has completely dissapeared along with the people inside. Jeno walks over to him. "Hyung, what even just happened? This whole night....like.....what"? Mark's attetion is pulled away though as he spots two lights quickly coming their way.

HaeChan cries out in joy. "The bus! We can finally go home"! The bus, which contained the headlights, is soon visible as it comes to stop infront of them. The bus driver jumps out and come over to them. "Boys! I've been looking all over for you all. What in the world are you wearing?!  Dr. Lee? You're here too? You know what, everyrone get on the bus. I've got to get you back before the headmaster has a corinary".

The bus driver helps Dr. Lee. The boys all silently take a seat as everyone is to mentally and physically exhausted by the events that had just taken place. The bus driver double checks to make sure everyone is accounted for and then the bus is on it's way back to St. Adrian's School For Boys.


 

Superheroes