Chapter 10 - The Split Up

Over At The Frankenstein Place

The boys watch as JaeHyun blows one last kiss as the two leave the lab. TaeYong and Ten make their way over to the boys and begin to start pulling the boys into small groups. The boys are confused as to what's happening and HaeChan snaps as Ten grabs his shirt and pulls him to stand beside JaeMin. "What are you doing to me"? Ten rolls his eyes. "Obviously I'm putting you in groups so we can room you, or would you rather stand in the lab all night"?

HaeChan shoots an incredulous look to Mark, who had been paired up with JiSung, who gives him a look that says he'll handle it. Mark quickly thanks them as not to be rude. "Yes, we appreciate that. Thank you". Ten flashes a smile and the boys follow them into the elevator.

It stops two floors up from the lab and Ten gets out and has RenJun and Jeno follow him. The doors shut and they continue up two more floors before the elevator stops again. TaeYong steps out and motions for the rest of the boys to follow him. 

TaeYong leads them down a hall and stops at the second door they see. He turn to HaeChan, JaeMin, and ChenLe. "You three may stay here". TaeYong then opens the door and the three enter. Mark sees JaeMin's worried face as TaeYong closes the door. He then begins to walk again as he leads the other two to a door that is two down from the previous door.

TaeYong yet again opens the door and Mark lets JiSung enter before following him inside. TaeYong starts to close the door but stops. "I'll come fetch you when it's time for dinner". He then shuts the door and Mark is left looking at the door before he can even reply. Mark then turns around to face JiSung. "Why don't you take a nap why we wait for TaeYyong to return. I'll wake you when it's time". JiSung nods and then climbs into a queen size bed with a plush looking comforter. Mark himself sits down into a comfy leather chair. 

Mark must have dozed off himself because he wakes with a start when he hears a frantic knocking. He streches and then goes to the door and peeks out. He sees TaeYong knocking on the door across the hall. "Master! Master! Taeil has broken his chains and vanished. He's loose somewhere inside the castle grounds". Mark then hears JaeHyun muffle a reply befor he quickly closes the door and goes back to he chair. 

Mark soon hears a door slam and then footsteps as someone runs past the door. Not even a minute later he hears more footsteps and then jumps in surprise as the door opens and in slides Taeil. He closes the door and then he startles as he realizes the room isn't empty.

"Oh, it's you. Look, I'm trying to hide from my creator and his minion. They scare me". Mark nods in understanding as Taeil approaches him. "Ii feel all is not well here. I've been thinking a lot about Eddie. I have a feeling of forboding". Mark sighs. He's about to reply when JiSung, who has woken up, beats him to it. "It's all like a terrible dream". 

They all hold their breaths as they hear TaeYong and JaeHyuns voices as well as what sounds like a whip cracking. "Mercy!! Mercy"!!  "How did it happen?!! I understood you were to be watching"! "I was only away for a minute"! "Well go see if you can find him on the monitor"!!!

After the voices and footsteps were no longer heard, Taeil bid them goodbye before quickly sprinting out of their room.


 

 

Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me  PG13 lyrics