Chapter 14 - The Homecoming

Over At The Frankenstein Place

*note* Unavoidable character deaths. Sorry, but that's how the script goes.


 

 

 

JaeHyun's eyes widen in surprise. "Wait! I can explain". He walks over to DoYoung and wispers in his ear. DoYoung quickly turns a spotlight on him and a sad melody starts up. JaeHyun starts to explain in the only way he seems to know how, by song. "On the day I went away, goodbye was all they had to say. I want to come again and stay. Smile and that will mean I may. Cause I've seen blue skies through the tears in my eyes. And I've realized that I'm going home".

Mark and the other boys watch as JaeHyun slowly walks to the edge of the sate and sits down. "Everywhere it's been, feeling like I'm outside in the rain. Free to try and find the game. Cards for sorrow and cards for pain. Cause I've seen blue skies through the tears in my eyes. And I've realized that I'm going home". JaeHyun slowly stands and finishes powerfully. "I'm going home"! He then bows his head. 

TaeYong and Ten make their way to the stage. Ten lets out a big, exaggerated yawn. "How sentimental". TaeYong rolls his eyes. "And also presumptious of you". They climb the stairs at the side of the stage and join the others who are already there. TaeYong then continues. "I'm sorry however if you found my words misleading. See when I said we were to return to Translyvania, I was refering only to Ten and myself. You are to remain here". He then snickers. "Well...in spirit anyway".

TaeYong points the lazer in JaeHyun's direction. Their is a collective gasp around the room and Taeil quickly jumps in front of JaeHyun. Dr. Lee then pipes in, "Goodness, that's a lazer"! TaeYong kepps his aim at JaeHyun, but turns jis attention to Dr. Lee. "Yes Dr. Lee, a lazer capable of emitting a beam of pure anti-matter". JaeMin then enterjects, "You're going to kill him"?! 

Dr. Lee sighs. "Society must be protected. You saw what became of Johnny". TaeYong looks smug. "Exactly Dr. Lee". TaeYong focuses back on JaeHyun. "Now JaeHyun, your time has come. Say goodbye to all of this and hello to oblivion". JaeHyun gently pushes Taeil to the side and takes a step back. He spreads out his arms and scoff. "Do your worst. Do your worst, inferior one"!

Suddenly DoYong screams and bolts toward JaeHyun. Right as he meets JaeHyun he is hit by a lazer beam. A zap of light goes through him as he wilts in JaeHyun's arms. JaeHyun begins to cry as he gently lays DoYoung down. TaeYong lets out a laugh and begins to chase JaeHyun around the stage. JaeHyun runs into Taeil's arms, but gets him by the lazer beam anyway. Taeil lets out an agonizing wail as he cups JaeHyun's face. He then picks him up bridal style and starts to walk away. 

TaeYong lets him climb down the stairs before rolling his eyes and shooting Taeil too. Ten then looks at TaeYong in confusion. "I thought you liked them? They liked you". TaeYong looks at him like he grew an extra head befor bursting out in rage. "THEY DIDN'T LIKE ME! HE NEVER LIKED ME! You saw how tings were, the way they were going". Dr. Lee then suddenly shouts, "You're ok by me"! TaeYong slightly composes himself as he turns toward him. "You should leave now Dr. Lee while it's still possible. We're about to beam the entire house back to the planet Tranual, in the galaxy of Translyvania. Go! Now"!

Dr. Lee quickly hightails it out of the auditorium along with the boys of St. Adrian. TaeYong then grabs a hold of Tens hand and gently places a kiss atop. "Our mission is almost complete, my most handsome brother. Soon we shall return to our moon drenched shores of our beloved planet". Ten lets out a dreamy sigh. "Ah, sweet Tranual, land of night. To sing and dance to your dark refrain. To take that step to the right". In unison TaeYong and Ten step to the right. TaeYong smirks. "But, it's the pelvic that really drives you insane". TaeYong then proceeds to do a big pelvic . The brothers then latch fingers and bring their arms up to make their elbows touch as a sigh from their home planet. Ten then yells out. "In our world we'll do the timewarp again"!


I'm Going Home is my favorite song from RHPS. I think the lyrics are pretty yet painful and I actually want it played at my funeral.

I'm Going Home