Chapter 7 - The Creation

Over At The Frankenstein Place

The servants each scurry to their stations as JaeHyun starts to bark out orders.

"Throw open the switches on the sonic ocelator"! TaeYong and DoYoung start to flip switchs and pull leavers as the machine whirs to life. JaeHyun then runs over to another piece of machinery. "and step up the veactor power input THREE MORE POINTS"! Ten is stationed there and he presses three triangular buttons that resemble orange tortilla chips. The buttons each beep as they are pressed. An electric current is heard and then a blinding light flases across the room.

Mark's jaw drops at what he sees. In place of the white sheet is a half man. He has blonde hair and sun kissed skin. His body is slender yet muscled and he is clad in a pair of gold, lame' shorts and matching boots. JaeHyun yells in astonishment. "Oh Taeil"! The man startles and hops off of the slab. JaeHyun starts to go after him, but he takes off in a run.

JaeHyun chases Taeil once around the lab before Taeil squeezes himself between the boys. He hides himself behind Mark and JaeHyun stomps over to them. He lightly grabs Taeil's shoulder and pulls himself to him. "Taeil, that's no way to behave on you're first day out. But since you're such an exceptional beauty, I'm prepared to forgive you". 

Taeil pouts. "Well nobody's perfect". He then flexes his arms. "I do think you did an exceptional job on the bodywork". JaeHyun wrinkles his nose in glee. "Yes, you are the result of many hours of toil. Now, my creature, you are ready for the ultimate test. But first, meet the family"! He pulls Taeil over to the servants. "TaeYong, what do you think of him"? 

TaeYong takes a long,  appreciative look at Taeil. "He's a credit to my... I mean your genious, master". JaeHyun nods, "Yes. Ten"? Ten sweeps down into a bow. "A triumph of the will". JaeHyun pats Taeil's shoulder, "Yes. DoYoung"? DoYoung tilts his head as he observes him. "He's ok". JaeHyun looks appalled. "Ok? OK?! He carries the Charles  Atlas seal of approval".....

JaeHyun's rant is cut off when a loud beep is heard and a door to a deep freezer drops open. DoYoung rushes over and  squeals.

"Johnny"! 


 

Charles Atlas Song