Crazy Idea

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

“We gonna cross-dressing and dancing to girl group songs.” Bambam happily gave his idea to his friends.

 

“WHAT???” Jinyoung and Youngjae shouted in unison. They were hoping that they misheard what Bambam has just said.

 

“Bam...you gotta be kidding me!” Youngjae’s shock reaction.

 

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” Bambam replied Youngjae with serious face he had.

 

“No no no...we can’t do that! That’s just don’t make sense.” Jinyoung seemed to be against Bambam’s idea.

 

“Which part is you think don’t make sense? Tell me.” Bambam asked his two friends.

 

“All your idea about cross-dressing and dancing to girl group songs. You must be out of your mind Bam.” Youngjae became all serious right now.

 

“Guys come on...believe me this gonna be super fun.”

 

“Nobody has ever done this before.” Bambam continued, trying to convince his buddies.

 

Bambam got no response from his friends. “Please trust me. Just this time. This gonna be a big history.”

 

“Bam, I don’t know. I’m just not sure about it.” Jinyoung said.

 

“Just trust me...okay? Please...please...” Bambam pleaded.

 

Both Jinyoung and Youngjae thought that Bambam must have some kind of spell on them, they didn’t know how to resist or how to go against his idea.

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae looked at each other before they finally nodded at the same time.

 

“Awesome! We only have a month to prepare everything.” Bambam excitedly said.

 

“But don’t worry, I’m gonna prepare the outfit and all. All you have to do is only focus on practicing the dance.”

 

“Cool?” Bambam looked at his friends with his happy face. While the other two just sighed.

 

-///-

 

A new day has come, Jinyoung and Youngjae couldn’t believe that they agreed to Bambam’s crazy idea. It was too late to say no now, nothing they can do but to follow Bambam’s directions.

 

During the class break Jinyoung and Youngjae were enjoying iced coffee at school cafe, and somebody who always ruined their peace time was coming.

 

“Hey guys.” Bambam went to sit next to Jinyoung.

 

“I’m so excited about our performance at School Festival.” Bambam said in a happy tone.

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae were stay quiet. “I didn’t sleep all night thinking about what dance we should do, and what kind of outfit we should wear.”

 

“I was so happy just by thinking about it.” Bambam continued.

 

“So, did you decide?” Jinyoung was the first to respond. And Bambam nodded.

 

“So what is it then?” Youngjae was curious too.

 

Bambam took out his iPad, he played a video on Youtube and showed it to his buddies.

 

“Oh My God!” Was all Jinyoung said in reply.

 

“Bam...you sure are out of your mind.” Youngjae continued.

 

-///-

 

Two weeks has passed since Bambam showed the video to his friends. They have been practicing really hard since then. For Bambam, he found no difficulties. He danced like a pro, even his friends were amazed.

 

At the beginning Jinyoung and Youngjae were struggling with the choreographies so much. But Bambam was impressed by how hard their friends worked on those dance moves, and after two weeks now, they started to get used to the song and dance.

 

One afternoon they just finished practicing, as the performer they were allowed to use JYPE Academy’s dance studio.

 

“Ahhh...good job guys, you did great.” Bambam gave his two thumbs up.

 

“We are not bad actually.” Jinyoung chuckled.

 

“Well...I thought we can debut as girl group for real.” Youngjae said and they all laughed.

 

Bambam was glad to see his friends joking around. “I have told you, this gonna be fun.”

 

“We have to leave soon, the other dance team will come.” Bambam said, and they quickly took out all of their stuff.

 

Once they out of studio, they met the crowd of students filled up the school hallways. The only cause of this crowd no other than because the most popular gangs at school has just passed by.

 

They were the most rich and good looking students at the whole school. They were JYPE Academy’s flower boys, JYPE Academy’s F4.

 

The leader named Mark Tuan, ABC a.k.a American Born Chinese. His family was the richest among them.

 

There were two Korean members Im Jaebum and Kim Yugyeom, and another one was originally from Hong Kong named Jackson Wang.

 

Whenever they passed by there will be a lot of students, girls and boys, following them around. Calling out their names, crazily screaming in hope that the gangs will notice them.

 

Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Bambam who watched the scene just stood still there. They couldn’t walk because there were too many students around.

 

“Aish these people...” Youngjae muttered.

 

“Look look...they’re all so handsome.” Bambam was kind of fanboying over the gangs.

 

“Bam please...” Jinyoung chuckled.

 

“Ehmm...which one do you think is the most handsome?” Bambam continued.

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae didn’t seem put any interest, but they were still trying to look closely anyway.

 

“For me it’s ofcourse Jackson Wang. He’s just my type. Wild and y.” Bambam said. Jinyoung and Youngjae were giving him a ‘Huh?’ look in reply.

 

“Jinyoung, how about you?” Bambam asked.

 

“Euh?” Jinyoung looked confused. “I don’t know...I never thought about that.” Jinyoung laughed.

 

Bambam mentally rolled his eyes hearing Jinyoung’s words. “Hmm...no fun Jinyoungie. And you Youngjae?”

 

“Me?” Youngjae were quiet for seconds. “Well, I don’t know and I don’t care.” Jinyoung was happy to hear Youngjae’s words, he was high fiving him.

 

Bambam got sullen, he quickly left his friends. “Let’s go!” Jinyoung and Youngjae laughed seeing him.

 

-///-

 

It was only three days left before the School Festival. Bambam was coming to Jinyoung and Youngjae shared room, and he brought along the outfit for his friends.

 

“So, here are I brought the outfits.”

 

Bambam opened up his bag. “Here white blouse as the tops.” Bambam gave one each to his friends.

 

“And red mini skirts. With zipper in front, to show some more skin.” Bambam smirked. Jinyoung and Youngjae rolled their eyes while taking the skirts one each.

 

“See what I got!” Bambam got his friends attention because of those things on his hands.

 

“Do we really need to wear this?” Youngjae whined.

 

“It’s a must! To make us look more like a real girl.” Bambam gave a black bra one each to his friends. “Don’t forget to put the sponge inside the cups, it helps your to look bigger.” Bambam said teasing his friends.

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae didn’t know what to say anymore, Bambam was just amazing and so detailed about everything.

 

“Now let’s try to wear them.” Bambam ordered. Jinyoung and Youngjae followed him well.

 

“Great. The size are perfect.” Bambam was satisfied looking at himself in the mirror.

 

“Bam...the skirt is too tight.” Jinyoung said.

 

Bambam looked at his friends, and he was just satisfied to see his friends. “Nope, all are perfect.”

 

“And now...to complete our look, we will need these.” It turned out to be a long, straight, brown colored wigs.

 

Once again, Jinyoung and Youngjae was amazed by their friends, and followed his words by wearing the wigs.

 

Bambam was so surprised seeing himself and his friends right now. “Guys, I can’t believe this. We look extremely pretty. We haven’t even put any make up on.”

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae went to see themselves in the mirror, they got so surprise to see themselves too.

 

But then Youngjae noticed something. “Bam...we have problem down here...” Youngjae pointed at the bulge down on their skirts.

 

“Ah...I almost forgot.” Bambam again took something out of his bag and gave them to his friends. “Because the skirt is super tight, we gonna need this.”

 

“Bam...seriously...a G-STRING???” Youngjae asked in surprised.

 

“How do you even know that???” Jinyoung even more surprised at Youngjae words.

 

[To be continued...]