Truth

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

Youngjae wasn’t feeling well since morning, he couldn’t stop thinking about what happened yesterday in Mark’s room.

 

His cheeks will get flushed whenever he remembered that he kissed Mark.

 

“What was I thinking? How could I kiss him...I kissed Mark!” Youngjae was wondering.

 

But Youngjae couldn’t understand. His heart will start to race whenever he remembered the kiss, and he can feel something warm in his heart.

 

“It must be because it was my first kiss.” Youngjae nodded to his thought.

 

Youngjae couldn’t tell either Jinyoung or Bambam, he didn’t want to make his friends worry. So he told his friends that he didn’t manage to meet Mark on his room yesterday.

 

Youngjae arrived in the music room, he had music class again today.

 

Actually the class will be started in an hour, but Youngjae was bored and decided to stay in the music room, playing the piano.

 

Youngjae loved music very much, it has always been the best way for him to release stress.

 

But then someone was coming inside the music room, he walked toward Youngjae, and now standing in front of him.

 

It was Mark. Youngjae couldn’t hide his blushing face. “Mark?”

 

Mark took something out of his pocket. “Your phone.” He gave Youngjae’s phone back.

 

Youngjae took his phone. “Thank you.” Youngjae smiled.

 

“Yesterday---” Youngjae and Mark said at the same time.

 

“Okay you first.” Mark said, still trying to act cool.

 

“Euhm...I’m sorry for yesterday.” Youngjae said.

 

“Can I sit here?” Mark pointed the space next to Youngjae. Youngjae nodded, and Mark quickly sit next to him.

 

“I was really shocked yesterday. It might sound funny, but it was my first kiss---” Mark said.

 

“WHAT? REALLY?” Youngjae asked to himself. It was surprising him that it was Mark’s first kiss.

 

“And I never thought that my first kiss will be with a boy.” Mark continued. And he was smiling, for the very first time Youngjae saw him smiling.

 

Youngjae suddenly realized that Mark has a very beautiful smile.

 

Mark turned his head to see Youngjae. “But...why did you kiss me?”

 

Youngjae looked back at Mark. His heart started beating faster again, he mentally gasped. “Euh...you looked so scary yesterday, and---”

 

Youngjae stopped looking and lowered his head. “I don’t know what to do, then I just did it. I did it to escape from you.” Youngjae said in a loud voice, eyes closed.

 

“You’re so cute.” Mark chuckled.

 

“CUTE? WHAT? DID I HEAR IT WRONG?” Youngjae asked to himself.

 

Youngjae tried to hide his blushing face, he felt so embarrassed right now. “I’m sorry.”

 

Mark nodded. “It was my fault, I shouldn’t have forced you like that yesterday.”

 

“So play the piano for me, play the one like last time. That’s my favorite.” Mark said.

 

“My little brother used to play that song for me all the time, it was his favorite.” Mark continued. But his expression suddenly changed.

 

“But he can’t play it again for me.” He lowered his head.

 

“Why?” Youngjae asked.

 

“He passed away. Six years ago.”

 

Youngjae was shocked to hear Mark’s words. “I’m sorry Mark. I didn’t mean to make you sad.”

 

“I know. That’s alright.” Mark smiled. “But, I don’t know why I told you this. I never talked to anyone about this before other than Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom.”

 

Youngjae felt bad for thinking that Mark and his friends were just a group of spoiled rich and arrogant boys.

 

Everyone thought that he had a perfect life that others can only dream of, but he never thought that he will have such sad story.

 

Youngjae smiled. “I’m happy that you told me about this.”

 

“Just tell me whenever you want me to play this song, I will do it for you.” He continued.

 

“Thanks Youngjae.” Mark smiled.

 

Youngjae nodded. He looked at Mark. “Mark...”

 

“Yeah?”

 

Youngjae was quiet for a while. “About me, and my friends---”

 

“I know!” Mark cut him off.

 

“I know you...Youngji.”

 

-///-

 

“How...how do...you...know?” Youngjae stuttered.

 

Mark moved his face closer to Youngjae’s to make him startled. “The mole under you right eye.”

 

“Youngji’s eyes really look alike with yours. Then your name, Youngji and Youngjae.” Mark laughed.

 

“I just figure it out lastnight, I stay awake whole night to finally get the answers.” He continued.

 

“Do you remember what you did to me that night?” Mark asked, teasing Youngjae.

 

Youngjae sighed. “I’m sorry for that too.”

 

“You like to surprise everyone with your action huh?” Mark chukled.

 

“Then...what you gonna do with that? Are you going to take revenge on us?” Youngjae asked in worry.

 

“Well, I’m not sure.”

 

“But, I was curious on why did you guys do that, I mean dressing and dancing like girls.”

 

“It was Bambam’s idea. I don’t know why Jinyoung and I agreed to that crazy idea.” Youngjae laughed, and Mark too.

 

“Mark, did you tell your friends?”

 

Mark shook his head. “I don’t know how to tell them.”

 

“And...” Youngjae said.

 

“...”

 

“I’m sorry I don’t mean to be rude, but I wonder why you suddenly become so nice to me?”

 

“Do you want to know the truth?” Mark asked. And Youngjae nodded.

 

Mark took a deep breath. “I don’t know, but I can’t stop thinking about you.”

 

“About our kiss. There is something in my heart whenever I remember about it, and a strange feeling on my stomach.”

 

Mark leaned back closer to Youngjae. Their faces were so close to each other. Their hearts started beating fast and loud. Too loud for anyone to hear.

 

Mark took the lead this time, he tilted his head. And crushed his lips on Youngjae’s, Mark kissed Youngjae.

 

In the other hand Youngjae didn’t fight back, he accepted by kissing Mark back.

 

Mark moved both his palms to Youngjae’s neck to deepen the kiss.

 

Both of them closed their eyes, lost in the sweet and warm kiss.

 

[To be continued...]