Troubles

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Bambam made it back to their room. They were uncontrollable breating after running along from the school’s building to school dorm.

 

They managed to escape from the gangs and their bodyguards. Thanks to Youngjae, he knew a room near the school hall. The room was dark and dusty, it seemed like it has been abandoned for quiet long time.

 

They stayed there for a while, until they were sure nobody was around. And quickly run back toward the school dorm.

 

“It’s all messed up.” Bambam said, after calming himself. “I never expected this.”

 

“Youngjae, what have you done?” Jinyoung asked while still trying to breath normally.

 

“I don’t have any choice, do I?” Youngjae said, a bit annoyed. “Or better we just revealed our true self like ‘Yeah...you have been tricked, we’re actually boys’ is that what you think?”

 

Jinyoung shook his head. “It’s better this way, they will never find Jinsoo, Youngji, or Bunny.” Youngjae continued. “It’s all ended here, I don’t want us to have any troubles because of those brats.”

 

Tonight has become a very long and tired night for Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Bambam. After cleaning and changed their clothes, Jinyoung and Youngjae lied down on their own bed.

 

“Ahhh...I’m so tired.” Youngjae groaned.

 

“Guys...can I sleep here tonight? I don’t want to stay alone in my room.” Bambam asked.

 

“Sure Bam...sleep here with me.” Jinyoung patted the empty space next to him.

 

Bambam gladly threw himself next to Jinyoung. “Thanks Jinyoungie.”

 

Jinyoung was laughing all of sudden. Youngjae and Bambam turned their heads to see him. “When I remember what has just happened earlier. I think it was funny.” Jinyoung said to make his friends laugh too.

 

“Many things happened in just one night.” Youngjae chuckled.

 

“Choi Youngjae...you sure are amazing huh?” Jinyoung continued.

 

“I was just thinking on how to escape from that situation, and that was all I had in mind.” Youngjae laughed. “Fortunately we changed into sneakers right after we got down from stage.”

 

Bambam was quiet for a while. “Guys, I’m sorry it’s all happened because of me. If only we never joined the School Festival. Like you said, it wasn’t a good idea.”

 

“Don’t say that Bam, we don’t blame you.” Youngjae said. “Anyway...life is full of surprises.” He smiled.

 

Jinyoung nodded and smiled to Bambam. “Ahhh...I’m gonna sleep now. Goodnight.” Jinyoung said his goodbye first.

 

“Night Jinyoungie. Night Youngjae.” Bambam went to sleep too.

 

“Goodnight guys.” Youngjae said to his friends.

 

“I hope everything that happened tonight will really end here.” Youngjae said to himself and went to deep sleep.

 

-///-

 

A new week has come, the students of JYPE Academy back to their daily school life. The same for the gangs Mark, Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom.

 

That morning they were all gathered at Mark’s room, it was sure a huge room. Huge enough to have its own living room, study room, kitchen and dining room.

 

“Hey Mark, getting better?” Jackson walked inside the room followed by Jaebum and Yugyeom.

 

Mark touched his forehead. “No more bruise. I’m okay.” He replied.

 

“That Youngji girl. How can she do that to our precious Mark Tuan.” Yugyeom said in annoyed tone.

 

“Those girls are still nowhere to be found.” Jaebum sighed.

 

“Hey Mark, don’t you want to use your power to ask help from school to find them?” Jaebum continued.

 

Mark shook his head. “We have once destined to meet each other, I’m sure we will meet them again in any way.” He smirked.

 

“How could you be so sure about that.” Yugyeom asked in wonder.

 

Mark shrugged. “My heart told me so.” The other three wanted to puke at Mark’s words, they just laughed.

 

“What did you eat for breakfast? Why you become so cheesy in this early morning.” Jackson laughed.

 

“Okay, whatever you say. But I just want to meet Jinsoo again.” Jaebum chuckled. “Well, Yugyeom and I have class now. Gyeom, let’s go.”

 

“Yeah...Ms. Minyoung moved our names to join the class full of nerds.” Jackson laughed at Yugyeom words.

 

Yugyeom nodded. “That , I know.” With that Jaebum and Yugyeom said their goodbyes and left.

 

“Mark come on, you gotta be ready too we have acrobatic class.” Jackson dragged his friend to get up from the couch.

 

-///-

 

Jinyoung were getting ready for school, he had mathematics class this morning, it was his all-time favorite subject. After wearing glasses, Jinyoung said goodbye to his friends.

 

Jinyoung arrived at the classroom, it was unusual to see that many students were already there. So he took a seat at the back.

 

The students got so noisy all of sudden, Jinyoung didn’t seem bothered at first. But they got louder, some even screamed.

 

“Woah...Jaebum and Yugyeom are going to join our class today.” Some girls said.

 

Jinyoung was shocked to what he just heard. “What are Jaebum and Yugyeom doing in this class???

 

And in no time, Jinyoung nearly got heart attack when he saw Jaebum and Yugyeom walked inside the classroom. And they walked toward his direction.

 

Jaebum went to sit on his left, while Yugyeom on his right. Jinyoung couldn’t stop himself from looking so anxious, his heart started beating faster.

 

Jinyoung can feel a bit relieve because Jaebum and Yugyeom didn’t seem to notice him. Jinyoung quickly took his phone from the bag, and opened the group chatroom with Youngjae and Bambam.

 

Jinyoung:

GUYS AM SO DEAD RIGHT NOW!!!

JAEBUM AND YUGYEOM ARE HERE IN MY CLASS!!!

LIKE ING HERE! JAEBUM ON MY LEFT YUGYEOM ON MY RIGHT!!!

T___T

 

Youngjae:

OMG!!! How  is that possible???

 

Bambam:

! What will you do now???

 

Jinyoung:

IDK! I will try to act normal...I guess T___T

Class is starting, talk later! T___T

 

Ms. Minyoung entered the classroom. “Starting today Im Jaebum and Kim Yugyeom will join us in this class. They had very bad result on the last test. So I asked them to join this class in hope they can improve since we have many good students here.”

 

Jaebum and Yugyeom just rolled their eyes, they didn’t seem to care about what Ms. Minyoung has just said. The other students were happy to welcome Jaebum and Yugyeom.

 

“Jaebum and Yugyeom, you got the right seat. That’s Park Jinyoung in the middle of you guys, he got the highest score here.” She chuckled. “Jinyoung, I hope you can help them.” Jinyoung just smiled to Ms. Minyoung, didn’t dare to look at either his left or right.

 

-///-

 

It was the very first time Jinyoung felt so happy when his favorite class ended. He quickly got all his stuff inside the bag, and was about to leave when someone stopped him.

 

“Hey you Park Jinyoung.” Jinyoung was sure the voice coming from his left side. He turned his head to see the owner of that voice.

 

“You know us, right?” It was Jaebum standing on his left.

 

Jinyoung just nodded. “We will need your help.” It was Yugyeom now. He went to stand next to Jaebum.

 

“Help?” Jinyoung looked surprised.

 

“Well...you know, we aren’t good in maths and we don’t want to fail again.” Jaebum replied.

 

“Plus, we dislike Ms. Minyoung! She’s so hard to please.” Yugyeom whined.

 

“So...what can I do?” Jinyoung tried to sound as calm as possible while fixing his glasses.

 

“Be our tutor!” Jinyoung didn’t want to believe of what he just heard. He felt like his heart has stopped beating for a moment.

 

No response from Jinyoung. Jaebum and Yugyeom looked at each other in confusion. Then Yugyeom patted Jinyoung on his shoulders and smiled. “Well...you can’t say no tho.”

 

“Give me your phone.” Jaebum asked him, but Jinyoung stay quiet and didn’t move a bit.

 

“Arrrggghhh...you’re so slow!” Jaebum can’t wait no more, he grabbed Jinyoung’s bag and took his phone.

 

He dialed his own number. “I have got your number now. Keep mine. I’ll text you later.” Jaebum gave back his phone.

 

Jaebum then left the classroom. “Bye...” Yugyeom said and left too.

 

Jinyoung felt his soul has just gone away. “OMG! What was just happened?”

 

[To be continued...]