Highlight - Run Away

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

“We met again.” Mark smirked. “I won’t let you run away this time.”

 

“Hey girls...” Jackson turned his body and waved to them, followed by Jaebum and Yugyeom. 

 

Jinyoung and Bambam finally realized what kind of troubles they were facing right now, both became so panic. They went to stand behind of Youngjae.

 

Youngjae looked at his friends. He had to protect his friends no matter what. He gathered all his courage.

 

“What do you want from us?” He asked.

 

“I hope you still remember the incident earlier.” Mark chuckled.

 

“I have said sorry.”

 

“That’s not enough.”

 

“Then what should I do?”

 

“I want you and your friends to play with us.”

 

Jinyoung and Bambam looked at each other. “Play? He means playing some games?” Jinyoung whispered to Bambam.

 

Bambam just rolled his eyes at Jinyoung’s question. “Ssshhh...” Bambam replied him and asked him to stay quiet.

 

Youngjae chuckled back at Mark. He knew what the other boy meant by ‘play’. Youngjae tried to look as calm as possible, eventhough his hands were trembling hard. “We don’t have time for that, we have to go now.”

 

“Hey...hey...hey...don’t be too serious about it. We just want to have a little fun with you.” Jaebum smiled to Youngjae and the other two.

 

“And we want to know your name.” Yugyeom grinned.

 

“Especially you...” Jaebum winked at Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung were surprised by Jaebum’s action. He asked his friends to leave right away. “Guys let’s go.” He whispered to Youngjae and Bambam.

 

“I’m Youngji.” Youngjae said. “This is Jinsoo, and...and...her name...” Youngjae had no idea what name he should give for Bambam.

 

“I’m Bunny.” Bambam cut him off.

 

“Awww...your name is so cute...my Bunny...Bunny.” Jackson laughed.

 

“So what game we play now?” Youngjae asked Mark.

 

Jinyoung and Bambam were surprised to hear Youngjae’s words, they just hoped that Youngjae was aware of what he just said.

 

Bambam whispered to Youngjae. “What are you doing? Let’s just go.”

 

“Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing.” Youngjae replied.

 

“What are you whispering to each other?” Mark asked. They were surprised, and Bambam went back to hide behind Youngjae.

 

“I have prepared everything.” Mark smirked.

 

“Really? I have something too.” Youngjae smirked back.

 

Youngjae finished his words, and with nobody give attention he removed the left part of his sneakers. With all his strength Youngjae threw it into the fixed direction. And, it perfectly hit on Mark’s forehead.

 

Mark fell down on his knees, lowered his head. “AHHHHHH” He groaned in pain, both his hands moved covering his forehead.

 

Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom couldn’t believe of what they just saw. They directly run toward Mark, when they saw him fell on his knees.

 

“Guys let’s go” Youngjae grabbed both Jinyoung and Bambam’s arms who were still in shock.

 

“Mark, are you alright?” Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom asked in worry.

 

“Don’t mind me...just go and catch them.” He screamed.

 

Then they left Mark, and went to run after Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Bambam. They asked their bodyguards too. But the three girls were nowhere to be found.

 

One of the bodyguards found something and gave it to Mark. It turned out to be the right part of Youngjae’s sneakers.

 

“Youngji...I will find you no matter what.” Mark said to himself.