Highlight - Piano

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

Youngjae has just finished the music class, he grabbed all his books and put them on his bag. He took his phone, it was vibrating for some times during class. He saw the message notification from Bambam, he quickly opened the group chatroom.

 

Bambam:

You have no idea about what happened to me just now :O

Guess who joins acrobatic class??? T___T

Mark

And

Jackson

T___T

 

Bambam:

I’m afraid they will notice me

Jinyoung...now I can feel you

What should I do?

I want to meet you guys very soon T___T

 

Youngjae was surprised to see the messages. He worried about his friend, and quickly replied.

 

Youngjae:

Hey Bam...I just noticed, sorry

OMG!!! It happened to you too :O

Are you okay?

How’s everything going?

I hope everything’s alright

Reply me ASAP >.<

 

The message was sent, but Bambam didn’t reply. Youngjae thought Bambam must be still in class.

 

Youngjae was still in the music room, he walked toward the piano. He put his phone on top of the piano for him to notice if new message coming in.

 

He sit and started playing the piano. He played one music instrument, and it was his favorite. Youngjae was focused playing the piano, he closed his eyes to make him didn’t notice that someone was coming inside and now walking closer to him.

 

The music has ended, and Youngjae opened his eyes to find someone was standing in front of him. “AHHH....” Youngjae startled.

 

Youngjae heavily sighed. “You startled me.” His hands held onto his chest.

 

“I was passing by and I heard someone playing the piano. I found the sound was coming from here, so I come inside but you didn’t notice me because you were too focused.” Mark explained.

 

“What is he talking? Why is he talking too much.” Youngjae asked to himself.

 

It seemed that Youngjae hasn’t comeback to his right mind, until he realized who was the person standing in front of him at the moment. “Wait...WHAT??? Am I imagining things? HE...HE IS...”

 

“MARK!!!” Youngjae shouted out.

 

Mark noticed that Youngjae was surprised to see him. “Yes, I’m Mark. You don’t have to look that surprise like you just saw a ghost.” He said in a cold tone.

 

“Euh...th...that...” Youngjae stuttered.

 

“Why are you stuttering? You look nervous.” Mark said. Youngjae didn’t know what to say, he did look so nervous right now.

 

“Don’t worry. I have used to this, you know many boys in this school have confessed their feelings to me.” Mark continued. “But don’t misunderstand, I’m here just because I’m interested in the music.”

 

Youngjae mentally rolled his eyes at Mark’s words. “That’s not it.” Youngjae replied.

 

“Okay whatever. Euhm...actually that is my favorite music instrument. You play it well.” Mark said in a calm tone, didn’t want it to sound as a compliments.

 

Youngjae didn’t want to stay longer, he quickly got up. “Thanks. I have to go now.” Youngjae left in hurry.

 

Mark chuckled. “Weird.” He then noticed something on top of the piano. It turned out to be Youngjae’s phone. He grabbed it and run after Youngjae to give it back, but Mark couldn’t find him.

 

“Woah...he’s fast.” Mark chuckled.

 

Mark didn’t know what to do with the phone, so he just put it inside his pockets.

 

In the other hand, Youngjae has arrived at school cafe now. He felt relieved that Mark didn’t notice him and nothing happened back in the music room.

 

Youngjae was about to tell his friends to meet him at the school cafe, he was about to take his phone from his bag, but he couldn’t find it anywhere on his bag.

 

Youngjae tried to remember, he was replying Bambam’s messages, then he put his phone on top of the piano.

 

“OH !” Youngjae got frustrated.

 

Youngjae looked so annoyed. “What game is destiny playing with us right now?” Youngjae said in wonder.