D-Day

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

The D-Day has finally come, the School Annual Festival was here. All of JYPE Academy students were gathered at the School Hall.

 

At the backstage, all the performers were getting ready, they each got their own make-up room. And the three bestfriends Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Bambam were busy finishing some stuff here and there.

 

“Finished.” Bambam said in joy after he was done with his own make-up.

 

The three of them were ready now, complete outfit, with the long and straight hair, and fully make-up. They went to see their final look in the mirror.

 

“Oh !.” Bambam said in surprised. “Pretty ladies.” He laughed.

 

“Is this really me?” Jinyoung couldn’t believe to see how pretty he was.

 

“It’s magic, it’s like I changed into other person.” Youngjae said in disbelief.

 

The knocks on the door got them back to their sense. “I got it.” Bambam walked toward the door.

 

There was one staff coming. “Yes?” Bambam asked, changed his voice to be as girly as possible.

 

He looked at the list on his hand. “JYB Girls...You got number seven to perform.”

 

“Oh okay...thanks.” Bambam said smiling to him, Jinyoung and Youngjae smiled too.

 

“Ok pretty ladies. I’ll see you on stage.” The boy winked at them, and left.

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae wanted to puke right away, while Bambam was happy. “It works guys, he didn’t even notice that we’re boys.”

 

“But what’s with that voice?” Youngjae asked in wonder.

 

“Because we’re pretty ladies now.” Bambam grinned.

 

The two can only laugh at Bambam’s words. “I want to go to toilet first. It’s so uncomfortable to wear this g-string.” Youngjae got up from the chair and left.

 

“Yeah...Bam, do we really need to wear this? I’m feeling uncomfortable too.” Jinyoung whined too.

 

“Come on we have talked about it. We do need to wear g-string, you don’t want people to see the bulge you have there, do you?”

 

“Just bear with it until we finish on stage.” Jinyoung just nodded at Bambam’s words.

 

-///-
 

 

The festival has started, the MCs came on the stage and delivered their greetings to all the students. Suddenly the students got so freaking out because the F4 gangs was coming into the school hall.

 

The MCs greeted them. “Oh finally the F4 is here, welcome guys.” The three boys didn’t seem to care, only Kim Yugyeom shared some attention by waving his hands to the crowd.

 

They quickly walked toward the stairs, they had their VIP seats on the second floor. As usual, the gangs didn’t want to blend in with other students by coming near the stage.

 

They sit at the prepared seat from left to right, Yugyeom, Jaebum, Mark, and Jackson. There were also a table filled by many kind of snacks.

 

The first performer was a girl, singing with her guitar. “She’s no bad.” Jackson said.

 

“Yeah...and she’s cute too.” Yugyeom replied.

 

Jaebum got up from his seat and grabbed some snacks, then he got back to his seat and shared some snacks with his friends.

 

“I hope to see something different and interesting tonight” Jaebum said while eating some chips.

 

“I don’t care about the stage performance, I just hope to meet hot chicks.” Jackson smirked.

 

The event kept going, the second and third performers finished their performances. The four boys started to get bored, they preferred to do something else on their own.

 

Mark got up from his seat. “I’m going to toilet.” And he left.

 

-///-

 

It was heaven for Youngjae, he got to remove the g-string for a while. He felt free. But soon enough he wore it again, and fix his outfit. Youngjae went out of toilet room, and was about to wash his hand on wash basin when he heard somebody screamed out.

 

“KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Mark was screaming out when he saw Youngjae. He didn’t get to finish peeing, he quickly zipped up his pants.

 

In the other hand Youngjae who didn’t understand about what was going on just stood still there and staring at Mark. Until he turned his head to where he saw himself in the mirror and automatically got his hands covering his opened mouth.

 

Mark tried to calm himself. “Wh...what...are you...doing here?” He yelled at Youngjae.

 

Youngjae didn’t dare to answer, he forgot that he had a girl look right now, he just normally went to boys toilet.

 

Youngjae lowered his head. “I...I’m sorry...” Youngjae replied in a girly voice and quickly left the toilet.

 

-///-

 

Youngjae went back to the make-up room. And Bambam seemed to feel relieve when he saw him. “Why you take so long? Our turn is coming soon.”

 

“Sorry, I had a small incident at the toilet.” Youngjae explained, the other two got curious.

 

“What is it?” Jinyoung asked.

 

“Ahhh...” Youngjae yelled. “I went to boys toilet just now, and you know...I got caught up by Mark there.”

 

“Got caught up?” Jinyoung and Bambam didn’t get of what Youngjae was telling them.

 

“Hey! I’m a girl now, and I was there in boys toilet. Mark was peeing when I was out of toilet room, and he got so freaked out when he saw me.” Jinyoung and Bambam laughed at Youngjae explanation.

 

They tried to stop laughing when they saw Youngjae frowned. “Sorry...sorry, it’s so funny.” Bambam said. “Don’t worry about it, Mark won’t recognize you anyway.”

 

“Bambam is right, let’s get ready. We will perform soon.” Jinyoung patted Youngjae’s shoulder.

 

-///-

 

Mark was back to his seat. He still looked a bit sullen. “Hey Mark, what’s going on?” Jaebum was the first to notice that sullen face.

 

“There was a girl at the toilet just now. , she just appeared from somewhere all of sudden.” The other three was laughing.

 

“What? How could a girl be there?” Jackson asked in his laugh. Mark just shrugged.

 

“Did she get to see your ?” Yugyeom teased. Mark replied him with a death glare. “Oops...sorry.” Jaebum and Jackson just chukled.

 

After joking around, Jackson suddenly asked for his friends attention. “Hey guys, look at them.” And the other three moved their attention to a group of three girls who were on stage now.

 

“Hello...we are JYB Girls!” Bambam took the lead to deliver greeting to the audience. “Please enjoy our performance.”

 

The song ‘Mini Skirt’ by AOA was start playing. With full of confidence Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Bambam started moving their bodies.

 

Their bodies fit those red tight and mini skirts. They did a perfect lipsync to the song and moved their bodies gracefully.

 

They got all the attentions, even the attention from four pair of eyes on the second floor. The gangs didn’t even move a bit, they were frozen, focused on watching JYB Girls performing on stage.

 

“The one who had eye smile is so cute.” Jaebum was the first to comment.

 

“ you Jaebum...she is mine.” Yugyeom smirked.

 

“! The one in the middle. Her lips are so y and tempting.” Jackson continued.

 

“Huh?” Mark was surprised to see the familiar face on the stage. “She’s the girl that was in the toilet.”

 

-///-

 

Everyone was amazed by their performance, all of them were clapping happily. Jinyoung and Youngjae were shy, they didn’t use to get so much attention. While Bambam was acting like a diva. He waved to the audience before leaving the stage.

 

“It was so awesome guys.” Bambam gave compliment to his friends.

 

“Never thought that I would do this.” Jinyoung couldn’t believe that they just performed on stage.

 

“It was great actually, I’m feeling so happy.” Youngjae continued.

 

They walked hand in hand toward the make-up room, but someone suddenly blocked their way. He had fit body, he looked like a bodyguard.

 

“Excuse me ladies.” He said politely.

 

Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Bambam looked confused. “Yes. Who are you Mister?” Jinyoung asked in a girly voice.

 

“Could you please follow me for a while, my boss wanted to talk to you.”

 

“Who is your boss? And what is your boss want from us?” Youngjae asked in curious.

 

“Please, just follow my direction, you will soon know.”

 

The three best friends agreed to follow the guy, they seemed to be curious about the boss that the guy mentioned. They followed him back to school hall, and they walked toward the second floor.

 

They arrived at the second floor, and they saw four guys sitting there, they can only see their backs.

 

“Excuse me Mr. Tuan, they’re here.” The guy said.

 

“Mr. Tuan? Tu...what???” Youngjae said to himself, he seemed to be the first to notice.

 

“Guys, we should go now!” Youngjae grabbed his friends arms who knew nothing about the situation, in hope to help his friends and himself to escape from any troubles.

 

Before they could run away, a voice stopped them. “We met again.” Mark smirked. “I won’t let you run away this time.”

 

[To be continued...]