Highlight - Truth

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom were gathered in Mark’s room.

 

“Jaebum, do you know why Mark suddenly ask to meet up here?” Jackson asked.

 

Jaebum just shrugged. “I have no idea.”

 

Before they become even more curious, someone suddenly opened the door. And Mark was appeared.

 

But Mark wasn’t coming by himself, there was another guy behind him.

 

Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom were curious about him, it’s the very first time that Mark brought someone other than his friends coming into his room.

 

“Who is he?” Jaebum asked first.

 

“New friend? Ah...is he our new member?” Yugyeom asked in excitement.

 

“Mark, who is he?” Jackson asked.

 

“Okay guys, this is Youngjae. He is the reason why I ask you to meet up here. He has something important to tell you.” Mark explained.

 

All Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom moved their attentions to Youngjae to make him nervous.

 

“H—Hi.” Youngjae said, but no responce from the other three.

 

Mark can tell that Youngjae was so nervous, he then hold his hand to encourage him.

 

“You can do this, let’s finish it now.” Mark smiled.

 

Youngjae just nodded, he got his courage back thanks to Mark.

 

Yugyeom rolled his eyes. “Are you guys playing drama or what?”

 

Youngjae moved back his attention to the other three.

 

“So, I have to confess to you guys.” Youngjae started talking.

 

“That night, during School Festival. You remember, the group of three girls...that was actually me and my friends.”

 

“WHAT???” Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom said in unison.

 

“We were dressing and dancing as girls.” Youngjae continued.

 

The other three were looking at Youngjae in disbelief.

 

“We never meant to fool you, we just did that for fun. And we never thought that it would turn out like that.”

 

Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom didn’t say a word, they were still shocked.

 

“Guys please understand him.” Mark said.

 

“It’s no one’s fault. I mean...they did that for fun, and they never expected us to react like that.” Mark was trying to convince his friends.

 

Youngjae nodded. “Yes...yes, Mark is right.”

 

Jackson and Yugyeom looked at each other and just shrugged.

 

“Come on guys, let’s just end everything here. We’ve known the truth, and I know that you might feel disappointed that they’re actually boys.” Mark said.

 

“I’m still in shock, but what Mark said was right.” Jackson sighed.

 

“I’m not disappointed, I honestly think it becomes more interesting.” Yugyeom chuckled.

 

“And Jaebum?” Mark asked Jaebum who didn’t say a word.

 

“Yeah...I guess you’re right.” Jaebum said. “But who is Jinsoo? It’s not you isn’t it?” He continued.

 

Youngjae laughed. “That’s not me. But it’s funny, you’ve known him. You all have known my friends.”

 

“What?” Jackson was surprised.

 

“Really?” Jaebum and Yugyeom asked in unison.

 

“Don’t worry guys, I have planned something interesting. And we gonna start all over again.” Mark smiled.