Truth #2

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

Jinyoung was doing homework at the library when his phone suddenly vibrating, he took his phone to find Jaebum name appeared on screen.

 

He quickly picked up the call. “Hello.”

 

“Tutor-nim hello~ this is Yugyeom. I’m using Jaebum’s phone to call you.”

 

“Yes, hi Yugyeom.”

 

“So, we gonna need your help to preparing for test tomorrow. Could you come to Jaebum’s room later? What time you finish class?”

 

“Euhm...I will finish a bit later today, I will come at five.”

 

“Okay cool. See you later Jinyoungie~”

 

“Okay.”

 

Jinyoung laughed at the way Yugyeom called him Jinyoungie, because only his family and close friends called him that way.

 

“Are we friend or what?”

 

-///-

 

 

Jinyoung has arrived at the front door of Jaebum’s room, he knocked the door and soon someone opened the door.

 

Yugyeom appeared. “Oh hi Jinyoungie~ please come in.”

 

Jinyoung stayed silent, and walked inside the room. Jinyoung looked around the room, and he was amazed by how huge the room was.

 

Jinyoung has now realized how rich these boys must be for them to have such a luxury room in school dorm.

 

“Please have a sit, Jaebum will be here soon.” Yugyeom said.

 

“Do you want something Jinyoungie?” Yugyeom asked.

 

“Yes! I want you to stop call me Jinyoungie!!!” Jinyoung said to himself.

 

“No thanks.” Jinyoung said, forcing himself to smile.

 

“Ok then.” Yugyeom then sitting across of Jinyoung.

 

It was so awkward with only Jinyoung and Yugyeom in the room sitting across to each other.

 

Jinyoung didn’t see it directly but he can feel that Yugyeom was watching him right now, pretended looking around the room to avoid eye contact.

 

“Hey guys.” A voice saved Jinyoung.

 

“Sorry, there was something important to discuss with my dad on the phone.” And it was Jaebum.

 

Jinyoung just nodded. “That’s alright. So, can we start now?” Jinyoung asked, hoping to escape from this room soon.

 

“Ofcourse, I’ve been waiting for this all day.” Jaebum smirked, and went to sit next to Yugyeom.

 

Jinyoung didn’t know but he got the feeling that something was fishy. He didn’t bother much, and just took out the books from his bag.

 

Jinyoung has just noticed that Yugyeom and Jaebum didn’t have books with them.

 

“Where is your book? We need to study from Math book on page 274---”

 

“We won’t need them.” Jaebum cut him off.

 

Jinyoung was taken aback by Jaebum words. “What do you mean?” He asked in confusion.

 

“Because...we’re not going to study.” Yugyeom smirked.

 

Jinyoung was right, he should have believed on his feeling. No, he shouldn’t have agreed to all this in the first place.

 

Both Jaebum and Yugyeom got up from their seats, and walked slowly toward Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung was trapped in where he sit right now, there was no way for him to escape. At that moment Jaebum and Yugyeom have already stood in front of him.

 

“I can’t believe that you deceived us, you do look different with those glasses.” Jaebum chuckled.

 

“You still look pretty though.” Yugyeom continued.

 

Jinyoung was scared and it shown clearly on his face.

 

“Wh—wha—what do—you mean?” Jinyoung asked in trembling voice.

 

“We have known everything, we know who you are...Jin—soo.” Jaebum said.

 

Jinyoung was shocked to hear Jaebum mentioned that name, his whole body started trembling.

 

Jinyoung thought this would be the end of him, he thought of many things that might happen to him.

 

“Listen...I—I have...explanation for that.” Jinyoung said, sttutering.

 

“Don’t bother to explain everything.” Jaebum smirked.

 

“I never thought that Jinsoo is actually a boy.” Yugyeom laughed. “But, it’s interesting.”

 

Jinyoung was scared to death, his body was wet from sweating. And Jaebum noticed that.

 

“Gyeom, look...he’s sweating so much. I think we should stop.” Jaebum said.

 

Yugyeom rolled his eyes. “Let’s have some more fun.”  

 

Jaebum replied him with a glare, and Yugyeom just sighed. “Okay.” Then he moved back to his seat.

 

“Jinyoung, please calm down. I will get water for you.” Then Jaebum went to the kitchen and quickly back with a glass of water.

 

With still trembling, Jinyoung took the glass and swallowed all in one gulp.

 

“Jinyoungie~ sorry...we just wanted to have some fun, you’re scared aren’t you?” Yugyeom said and giving him a super cute smile.

 

Jinyoung sighed in relief. “WHAT DID I JUST HEAR? DO YOU THINK IT’S FUNNY TO PLAY WITH SOMEONE’S FEELING???” Jinyoung talked to himself.

 

Jinyoung was feeling irritated and confused at the same time. He couldn’t stop himself anymore.

 

“Can you just stop playing around? Just tell me quickly what’s happening here.”

 

“Okay listen, we have known the truth. About you and your friends, that night during School Festival.” Jaebum explained.

 

Jinyoung was surprised, he didn’t know how to react on that. “So? Wh—what you gonna do about it?”

 

“Don’t worry, we won’t do anything about it.” Jaebum chuckled.

 

“But you only have to do something. This is gonna be fun Jinyoungie~” Yugyeom said in excitement.

 

-///-

 

 

Bambam and Jackson were in acrobatic class, today was their first time working together as team.

 

A group of some girls was coming toward them. They kept looking at Jackson, a girl even gave a bottle of drink to him.

 

“It’s good to be popular, you can even get everything for free.” Bambam teasing Jackson.

 

Jackson just laughed. “It’s not always good all the time.”

 

“Jackson, last night I have written down some moves that we could try. I got the idea after watching some videos.”

 

“Cool, let me see.” Bambam then gave his book to Jackson.

 

Bambam was staring at Jackson. The chinese was focused on reading, honestly he looked so cool and manly.

 

“Stop staring at me.” Jackson said.

 

Bambam was taken aback by Jackson words. “Ah...sorry.” Bambam was so embarrassed.

 

“I look cool right?” Jackson chuckled.

 

“Girls and boys are crazy over me.” He continued.

 

“You sure full of yourself.” Bambam chuckled too.

 

“Then...it’d be easy for you to get girlfriend.” Bambam said in hesitation.

 

“Well, I admit that I like flirting and having fun with many girls. And I’m a player, I do know that.” Jackson laughed.

 

“But not again, not until I met someone.”

 

Bambam was mesmerized by Jackson words. He never thought that Jackson would have this sweet and romantic side of him.

 

But in the other hand, Bambam was sad because Jackson already had someone he liked.

 

“She’s so lucky, and...did you tell her your feeling?”

 

Jackson shook his head. “No, I didn’t get a chance to tell her. She was disappeared, and I couldn’t find her anywhere.”

 

“That’s bad.”

 

“Then tell her to come and see me.”

 

Bambam was confused by Jackson words. “What do you mean? Do I know her?”

 

Jackson smiled and nodded. “You know here very well.”

 

“What’s her name?” Bambam can’t figure out anything, he wasn’t sure that he knew any girl in school.

 

“Her name is...Bunny.”

 

“Bun---WHAT?” Bambam was shocked.

 

Jackson can clearly see how shock Bambam was, he just laughed at him. He thought that Bambam looked cute when he surprised like that.

 

“Hi Bunny, we finally meet again.” Jackson smirked.

 

Bambam lowered his head, didn’t dare to make eye contact with Jackson. “It’s embarrassing.”

 

Bambam was too cute, Jackson can’t help but smiling. “So that’s why you look familiar when I first saw you in class.”

 

Jackson leaned down and whispered something. “Anyway you were hot that night.”

 

Bambam got blushed. “But, you look even better as a boy.” Jackson continued.

 

Bambam’s heart started racing, Jackson was really a sweet talker. But, Bambam liked it.

 

Bambam looked at Jackson. “So do you like Bunny or Bambam?” Bambam asked to himself.

 

Jackson looked back at him, then moved closer to Bambam.

 

Without any warning Jackson landed a kiss on Bambam’s lips. Bambam’s eyes were widely opened due to the shock.

 

“I like Bambam.” Jackson said, smiling.

 

[To be continued...]