Troubles #2

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

Bambam and Youngjae were on their way to School together when they got on the group chatroom.

 

Jinyoung:

GUYS AM SO DEAD RIGHT NOW!!!

JAEBUM AND YUGYEOM ARE HERE IN MY CLASS!!!

LIKE ING HERE! JAEBUM ON MY LEFT YUGYEOM ON MY RIGHT!!!

T___T

 

Youngjae:

OMG!!! How is that possible???

 

Bambam:

! What will you do now???

 

Jinyoung:

IDK! I will try to act normal...I guess T___T

Class is starting, talk later! T___T

 

Bambam and Youngjae got so worried about Jinyoung. They wanted to meet him right away, but they each had class too.

 

“I hope Jinyoung is okay.” Bambam said.

 

Youngjae nodded. “I hope so.”

 

“Ahhh...how should I focus on my class today?” Bambam yelled.

 

“Let’s just hope nothing will happen to Jinyoung, and us.” Youngjae patted Bambam’s shoulders. “For now, just go to class.”

 

Bambam nodded. “Okay.” With that they left to their own class.

 

-///-

 

Bambam arrived at the acrobatic studio, he had acrobatic class with Mr. Wooyoung this morning. He went to put his bag in the locker placed outside of the studio. Bambam went inside the studio, while waiting for Mr. Wooyoung he started stretching.

 

There were a group of five girls sitting next to him, they seemed to talk about something interesting. Their voice was loud, loud enough for Bambam to hear what they say.

 

“Have you heard that Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang will join in our class?” One girl said in an excited tone.

 

Bambam was sure that the girl mentioned the familiar names. “Did I just heard Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang being mentioned?” Bambam asked to himself.

 

“I can’t believe this, I really adore Mark Tuan. He’s just so perfect.” Another girl said with bright smile on her face.

 

“Am I hearing things?” He asked again to himself.

 

Bambam went closer to the girls, he wanted to hear more. But he was too late to confirm about what he just heard, because the girls suddenly got up and run outside.

 

Bambam can heard the girls screaming, and in seconds the studio got so crowded. Bambam had a bad feeling about this situation right now, and it was confirmed when he saw Mark and Jackson walked inside the studio.

 

Bambam’s heart started beating so fast, he looked so nervous for people to notice. He tried to calm himself, and act normal not to attract other’s attentions.

 

Bambam’s thought suddenly back to Jinyoung. “Is this happening to me too?” Bambam shook his head hard. “No...no...no...”

 

A voice stopped the crowd. “What is this? Why so loud in here? If you’re not in this class go now!” Mr. Wooyoung shouted out, and the students who weren’t belong to the class left the studio.

 

“So, I know what makes our class different today.” Mr. Wooyoung said.

 

“Please welcome new members in our acrobatic class. Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang. They don’t manage to pass on my class last year, so they signed up again this year.” He continued.

 

The other students were clapping in respond of Mr. Wooyoung’s words. Except for Bambam. He kept lowering his face, he was afraid that Mark and Jackson will notice him.

 

“Now you can start stretching, I’ll give you five minutes. I’ll be back after getting some stuff I left at the office.” Mr. Wooyoung said then left.

 

Bambam quickly went out of the studio. Outside the studio, he leaned down at the wall and heavily sighed. Then he took his bag out of locker and grabbed his phone, he sent messages on the group chatroom.

 

Bambam:

You have no idea about what happened to me just now :O

Guess who joins acrobatic class??? T___T

Mark

And

Jackson

T___T

 

Neither of his friends read or reply to his text. He knew that his friends must be still busy in class.

 

Bambam:

I’m afraid they will notice me

Jinyoung...now I can feel you

What should I do?

I want to meet you guys very soon T___T

 

Bambam took a deep breath, he then put back his phone in locker and walked inside the studio. “Nothing will happen.” Bambam said to himself and nodded.

 

-///-

 

“I’m bored, I’m out.” Mark said, getting up and walked leaving the studio.

 

Jackson just sighed, he continued stretching by himself. Later Jackson saw Bambam walked inside the studio, he kept staring at him.

 

In the other hand, Bambam was aware that a certain someone was staring at him. He was nervous, he looked anxious. He tried hard not to look back at Jackson.

 

Fortunately, Mr. Wooyoung has comeback at the right time. “Okay students, please all gather in the middle.” All the students followed his order.

 

“You will do group project. I will divide groups of two students. You will work together in creating an acrobatic performance for the next monthly evaluation.” Mr. Wooyoung explained.

 

“And here I have made the list.” Mr. Wooyoung showed a paper on his hands.

 

Mr. Wooyoung started calling the names one by one. “Next. Kunpimook Bhuwakul and Jackson Wang.”

 

Jackson was surprised when he heard an unfamiliar name mentioned. He raised his hand. “Yes Jackson.” Mr. Wooyoung said.

 

“Can I grouping with Mark instead?” He asked.

 

“I’m sorry to say this, but I’m sure you two won’t pass again if you work on the same group.” Mr. Wooyoung replied.

 

“But...” Jackson continued. “No more complaint.” Mr. Wooyoung cut him off. And Jackson just sighed.

 

“Okay next group is Mark Tuan and Myoui Mina” The girl named Mina was screaming in joy. The other girls seemed so jealous of her.

 

-///-

 

Bambam felt like he was being shot right in the heart, when he heard Jackson’s name was mentioned after his. He wished it was all just a dream.

 

But it was not. He did pinch his arm, and can feel the pain. Bambam didn’t understand why it has to be him out of all the students in that class.

 

He lowered his head, covering his face with both hands. He didn’t want to believe that it was real. But a voice said otherwise.

 

“Hey there.” Bambam looked up to find Jackson was standing in front of him.

 

Bambam didn’t answer, and just looked at him blankly. Jackson waved his hands to Bambam’s face. “Hey...”

 

Bambam finally back to his common sense. “Ohhh...so...sorry.” He stuttered.

 

“I’m your teammate. “You’re...Kun...Kunpi...Kunpi...mook...”

 

“Kunpimook Bhuwakul. But you can call me Bambam.” Bambam smiled. Jackson was cute when he got confused trying to say his name.

 

“That sounds better.” Jackson laughed. “Now I remember you.”

 

“WHAT???” Bambam asked to himself. “HE REMEMBER ME???”

 

“I was staring at you when you come inside the studio. I don’t know, but I think I have seen you somewhere. You look familiar.” Jackson said. “Have we met before?” He asked.

 

Bambam was dead and coming back to life after hearing Jackson’s words. He was afraid that Jackson remember him as Bunny. “I...I don’t think we have met before.” Bambam quickly replied to stop Jackson from asking more questions.

 

“Hmm...yeah I think so.” Jackson said. “Well, I actually wished to be in a group with Mark. But Mr. Wooyoung won’t allow me, so I hope we can get along well.” Jackson smiled.

 

Bambam just nodded and smiled back to him. “He is not bad.” Bambam said to himself.

 

[To be continued...]