Trapped

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for the late update.

I posted one new chapter. I'm working on another chapter plus highlight to be posted tomorrow.

Thank you for patienly waiting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark was annoyed because of Youngjae’s phone kept on vibrating. He grabbed the phone out of his pocket to find lots of notifications appeared on screen.

 

On top he saw notification ten Missed Calls from Bambam. Mark scrolled down, he found another notification seven Missed Calls from Jinyoungie.

 

Mark kept on scrolling down to find more interesting stuff.

 

Jinyoungie:

Youngjae, where are you? Why can’t we reach you...

 

Bambam:

Jae where are you? Go back ASAP!

 

Bambam:

Jackson and I were chosen to be in one group! He isn’t...

 

Jinyoungie:

IT’S CRAZY! WHY JAEBUM AND YUGYEOM HAD TO ASK...

 

Mark widened his eyes to see his friends were mentioned on those messages. He was wondering if his friends had something to do with Youngjae and his friends.

 

At that moment Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom were coming into Mark’s room.

 

“Hey Mark. Why didn’t you comeback to acrobatic class earlier?” Jackson asked. “Mr. Wooyoung divided us into groups, unfortunately we’re not on the same group this time.” He continued.

 

“So Mark is skipping classes again?” Jaebum chuckled.

 

Jackson just nodded. “Mark, you’re amazing!” Yugyeom laughed, giving his two thumbs up for Mark.

 

“Mark you better think again, it’s not the right time to playing around, it’s our final year.” Jaebum said.

 

“Here you go, he starts nagging again...” Jackson laughed.

 

Yugyeom laughed too. “But Jaebum is right. We even have our new classmate as our tutor.” Yugyeom explained.

 

“You two are actually helpless.” Jackson teased his two friends. And Yugyeom merong at him.

 

“Mark...are you okay?” Jaebum was the first to notice that his friend wasn’t joining the conversation.

 

“I’m fine.” Mark simply replied.

 

“Anyway Jackson, who’s your teammate?” Mark asked.

 

Jackson smiled. “So, you’re actually listening. His name is Bambam. It’s his nickname, his real name was too long, I can barely remember. He’s nice, and cute too.” Jackson chuckled.

 

“Oww...Jackson, so you’re interested in boys too now.” Yugyeom said, teasing his friend.

 

“I’m just saying tho..” Jackson replied, a bit annoyed by Yugyeom’s words.

 

“And you guys, who’s that tutor name?” Mark was asking Jaebum and Yugyeom now.

 

“It’s Park Jinyoung.” Jaebum replied.

 

Jaebum quickly knew that something was off. “Mark, you don’t usually care about such things.” Jaebum asked.

 

Mark didn’t want to let his friends now about what he just saw on Youngjae’s phone. Not now. He will try to figure out first, what was actually going on here.

 

“Nothing. I was just curious.” Mark quickly replied to stop his friends from asking more. “I want to sleep now, you go back to your own rooms.”

 

Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom looked at each other, their friend was really acting strange right now. But none of them was brave enough to ask, and decided to just leave the room.

 

-///-

 

Youngjae finally back in his room, his two friends were already there. Youngjae put his bag somewhere in the room, and just threw himself on bed.

 

“Youngjae, where have you been? We’ve tried reaching you like forever.” Bambam started whining.

 

“You don’t even reply to our messages, nor our calls.” Jinyoung continued.

 

Youngjae was quiet. Jinyoung and Bambam looked at each other, then both shrugged.

 

“I don’t have my phone with me.” Words finally came out from Youngjae’s mouth.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” Bambam asked.

 

Youngjae got up to sit on bed. “I was in the music room, and I forgot my phone there.” Youngjae sighed. “I went back there to get it back, but I couldn’t find it.”

 

“I’m sorry about that. Do you think somebody took it?” Jinyoung asked.

 

Youngjae nodded. “I know exactly who took it.”

 

“Who? Let’s take it back then.” Bambam smiled knowing that Youngjae knew who had the phone right now.

 

“Mark Tuan.” Youngjae simply replied.

 

“WHAT???” Jinyoung and Bambam shouted in unison.

 

“But how? What happened?” Bambam asked in disbelief.

 

Youngjae shook his head. “I was in the music room, and somehow he appeared there. I was too nervous to remember that I put my phone on top of piano.” He explained.

 

“So, what you gonna do now?” Jinyoung sighed.

 

Youngjae shrugged. “I just can’t believe that all this things happened to us. First you, then Bambam, and now me.” Youngjae said feeling frustrated of everything. “I thought everything was end that night.”

 

Jinyoung and Bambam walked closer to Youngjae and went sitting next to him.

 

“Youngjae, don’t worry. We’re on this together.” Jinyoung said.

 

“Right. And, I don’t think we should be afraid of them.” Bambam continued.

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae looked at Bambam. “What do you mean?” Jinyoung asked.

 

“Jackson was so nice to me. I guess, they’re not that bad.” Bambam grinned.

 

“Bam! Don’t tell me you like him, you always had something for him right?” Youngjae glared at him.

 

“No...that’s not it.” Bambam quickly denied. Jinyoung and Youngjae chuckled.

 

“So, what you gonna do now?” Jinyoung asked.

 

“I have to get my phone back. No matter what.” Youngjae said.

 

“But how?” Jinyoung asked again.

 

“I’m gonna find Mark, and take my phone back.” Youngjae said. “Do you know where is his room?”

 

“I know where.” Bambam said. “But Youngjae, are you sure about this?”

 

Youngjae nodded. “Do I have another choice?” Both Jinyoung and Bambam shook their heads.

 

 -///-

 

Youngjae was standing in front of Mark’s room. He has already there for a while. He still can’t decide wether to knock the door or just leave back to his own room.

 

Youngjae gathered all his courage, and knocked the door eventually. No respond. “Is he out?” Youngjae was wondering if Mark was in the room.

 

Youngjae knocked some more times until he heard the sound of somebody unloking the door. And soon Youngjae saw Mark showed up in front of him.

 

“Hi.” Youngjae smiled.

 

Mark was a bit surprised to see Youngjae here, he knew that Youngjae was coming to get his phone back. But he never thought that he will come to his room.

 

Mark mentally smiled, he thought it was a good timing that Youngjae came by his own initiative. Mark didn’t have to work hard in getting his questions to be answered.

 

“Hi.” Mark replied.

 

“Euhm...I want to ask you something.” Youngjae continued.

 

“Come on in.” Mark simply said.

 

“It’s fine. It won’t take---”

 

“I know you come for your phone, right?” Mark cut him off. “So let’s talk inside if you want your phone back.”

 

Youngjae was quiet for a while. He didn’t have a choice but to follow Mark’s words, so he decided to come inside the room.

 

Youngjae was amazed by Mark’s huge and lux room. He never knew that a student could have such a room in school dorm. And now he realized how rich Tuan family must be.

 

“Come here and sit.” Mark said. It made Youngjae remember where and who he was talking to right now.

 

Youngjae went to sit on the couch, with Mark sitting across of him. Somehow, Youngjae was feeling nervous for being so close, and face to face like this.

 

No wonder that Mark has made all girls and boys go crazy over him. Youngjae got to tell that Mark has a very small and handsome face, he looked even more handsome up close like this.

 

And his voice too. Youngjae didn’t realize it until now, that Mark had a husky and y voice. Youngjae thought that his voice suited his visual so much.

 

“Stop looking at me like that and tell me your name.” Mark said.

 

“Sorry.” Youngjae was embarrassed because of Mark’s words. “My name is Youngjae.”

 

“So...Youngjae, you left your phone in music room earlier. I was going to give your phone back but I couldn’t find you. But---” Mark stopped talking all of sudden.

 

“It’s good that I didn’t find you earlier, so I got to know some interesting stuff.” Mark smirked.

 

At that moment Youngjae noticed that something was wrong, he did regret his decision for coming here. Youngjae quickly got up, he didn’t care about his phone anymore. He just wanted to leave the room.

 

“I...I have to go now...I’ll get my phone later.” Youngjae said. He quickly got up and walked toward the door.

 

But Mark stopped him, he grabbed his arm and pinned him to the wall. “You’re not going anywhere...Youngjae.” Mark smirked.

 

[To be continued...]