Highlight - Kiss

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

Youngjae was pinned to the wall, Mark pushed his arms to stop him from running away.

 

“You’re not going anywhere...Youngjae.” Mark smirked.

 

Youngjae was shocked to dead. This was even worse than the last time Mark caught him and his friends after the School Festival.

 

“What are you doing?” Youngjae gathered all his courage to ask.

 

Mark didn’t answer, but moved his body closer to Youngjae’s.

 

Their faces were so close to each other now.

 

Their eyes met, and they looked into each other for quiet a while.

 

Youngjae can feel that his face was starting to get flushed, and his heart started racing.

 

“What’s wrong with me?” Youngjae asked himself.

 

“Who you really are?” Mark’s question brought Youngjae back to his right mind.

 

“Wh...what?” Youngjae asked.

 

“I saw on your phone earlier that your friends seem to have something with my friends---” Mark said.

 

Youngjae widened his eyes. Mark looked really scary right now.

 

“And because...I was wondering why you looked nervous everytime you see me.” Mark continued.

 

This time Youngjae really didn’t know what to do. It will be the end of everything if Mark knew the truth.

 

Youngjae suddenly thought of something, but he can’t decide wether it will be the right thing to do, or a blackhole instead.

 

And when Mark loosened his grip on Youngjae’s arms, Youngjae pushed his body forward to Mark.

 

Their bodies rubbed against each other. Youngjae closed his eyes, tilted his head.

 

And he landed his lips on Mark’s. Youngjae kissed Mark.

 

Mark’s eyes got widened in reaction of Youngjae’s sudden action. His body was frozen.

 

Then Youngjae released the kiss, he looked at Mark in the eyes.

 

“Wh...what did I do?” Youngjae asked to himself with both his palms covered his lips.

 

Youngjae didn’t understand his body, he got blushed, and he became hot inside. He got so embarrassed, and quickly escaped.

 

In the other hand, Mark was blank, couldn’t believe of what that just happened.

 

His first kiss was stolen.

 

Stolen by a boy.

 

A boy named Youngjae.