Important Announcement

OMG! (Oh My Girl)

It was a quiet and peace day at Jinyoung and Youngjae’s room. Both were busy doing their own things, Jinyoung was reading a book, he had his earphones to listen to his favorite music and because he didn’t want Youngjae loud voice to ruin his focus on the book he was reading.

 

In the other hand, Youngjae was busy playing games on his gadget. Sometimes he will be shouting and screaming, when he lost the games.

 

Not long until someone knocked on the door. They seemed not to hear that someone was coming. That person kept on knocking, and finally Jinyoung was the first to notice.

 

He quickly got up from bed and walked toward the door. He opened the door and saw the skinny guy wearing the bright-pink-tight-pants was standing there. His friend, the Thai boy Bambam was coming.

 

“I thought you guys aren’t here, been knocking for a while...” Bambam threw himself to the couch.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t hear you earlier.” Jinyoung replied.

 

“Hey Youngjae! Stop playing games, come here.” Bambam was trying to get Youngaje’s attention.

 

“What is it Bam? I almost got the highest record here.” Youngjae replied while still focusing on his gadget.

 

“I have something important to announce.” Bambam continued, but Youngjae didn’t seem to care.

 

Bambam lost his patient. He stood up and walked toward Youngjae’s bed. The next thing he did was grabbing the gadget of Youngjae’s hands.

 

Youngjae was surprised by his action. “Bam! What are doing?” Youngjae protested.

 

“I said I have something important to announce.” Bambam glared at Youngjae.

 

Youngjae just sighed, he got up from bad and walked toward the couch and now sitting beside Jinyoung. Jinyoung turned his head to see Youngjae and he laughed.

 

“That’s what you got when you ignore the almighty Bambam.” He said.

 

Bambam clapped his hands, he was standing in front of his friends. “Attention!” Bambam then took out something from his bag.

 

“You know what is this?” Bambam asked the other two.

 

“Envelope...” Youngjae replied.           

 

“Right...and you know what’s inside?” Bambam continued.

 

“Ehm...paper? Letter?” It was Jinyoung’s turn to answer.

 

“So close...” Bambam then took out a paper from the envelope.

 

“This is The School Annual Festival invitation!” Bambam said, but no response from his friends.

 

Bambam looked at his friends in confusion. “So?” Jinyoung asked.

 

“This is you said important? You wasted my time, I could have won the games you know...” Youngjae crossed his arms, he sighed.

 

Bambam opened his mouth again. “I’m not done.”

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae’s attention back to Bambam. “It’s gonna be different this year.”

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae listened to their Thai friends very closely. “Because...I just registered our names as the performer.” Bambam said in excitement.

 

“You just what...?” Jinyoung and Youngjae said in unison.

 

“Yes. You heard me.” Bambam just grinned at his friends.

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae seemed to get mental breakdown, they couldn’t even say a word to Bambam.

 

“Guys, are you okay?” Bambam noticed how shocked his friends were.

 

“It’s gonna be fun. Don’t you think?” Bambam continued. He was trying to convince his friends.

 

Never in the world Jinyoung and Youngjae thought they would take part at the School Annual Festival, they even always skipped the festival.

 

They hate being in the Festival. To be in JYPE Academy wasn’t all easy. To be accepted here you only had two choises. It was either you smart or rich.

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae weren’t rich, they got accepted in JYPE academy because of their brains. They were smart, so smart to make them got the scholarship.

 

JYPE academy gave the scholarship for only thirthy students every year, it wasn’t easy when you had to compete with students from the whole country.

 

While Bambam, he was rich. He had been dreaming of studying at JYPE Academy since he was a kid. And finally his parents let him to live and study far away from his country.

 

But Bambam couldn’t really make good friends, because his Korean wasn’t good. But lucky him for meeting Jinyoung and Youngjae who were kind enough to help him with eveything.

 

And since then, they become best friends. They never bothered with the fact that they were one of those the unpopular students at school. For Bambam, eventhough he was rich he didn’t like to be part of those popular and arrogant students. That was why he prefered to hang out with Jinyoung and Youngjae.

 

Those popular and arrogant students mostly were those who had both titles rich and good looking. That was why they never interested coming to the School Festival, they didn’t like to blend in with the popular students.

 

They didn’t want to get closer to those popular students, they wanted to avoid any troubles. They just wanted to focus on their studies and finish scool smoothly.

 

“Bam, why you suddenly want to join the School Festival?” Jinyoung asked in confusion.

 

“You know we always skipped that Festival?” Youngjae continued.

 

Bambam lowered his head. “I...I have my own reason...”

 

“This is our senior year. I thought that we would never had this chance anymore.” Jinyoung and Youngjae noticed that their friend was being down at the moment.

 

“So I thought of doing something special for this year’s Festival.”

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae looked at each other. They both sighed. “Well...you’re right after all.” Jinyoung was the first to agreed. “We should do this, at least once in our high school life.”

 

Youngjae nodded. “Bam, sorry. Don’t be sad.”

 

Bambam lifted his head to see his friends. He smiled. “Thanks guys. You’re the best.”

 

“Finally we will have our debut at the School Festival.” Bambam happily said, back to his real self.

 

“But, what are we going to perform at the Festival?” Youngjae asked.

 

“We can sing, actually Youngjae and I are good singers.” Jinyoung chuckled.

 

Bambam shook his head. “No...no...no...I have thought of something in mind.” He smirked.

 

[To be continued...]