My Favorite Star

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Elise's POV~

The weekends came at last. Sooyeon woke me up by shaking me. "Sis, wake up! Today is the day we see your favorite star," she called. Hearing that, I jumped out from the bed and washed up. We head down stairs to have breakfast. "Where is your friend filming today?" I asked. "The main streets. Today, they're gonna film the car chasing scene," replied Sooyeon. She explained the storyline briefly. It's an action movie where the man's lover got kidnapped and he has to solve the mystery to save her. I heard Kyuhyun is playing the bad guy who kidnapped the lover. I'm guessing he'll be doing lots of fighting moves. 

We drove to the filming spot. The city is big and busy at this time but luckily we spotted the cameras and lightings. Her friend, Fiona, is already there with lots of crews. "Hi, Fiona!" Sooyeon greeted her friend. "Hello, Eliza. I'm glad you can come and watch my brother do his filming," said Fiona. Sooyeon introduced me to her friend and I said hello. "By the way, Kyuhyun is over there, doing make up." I took a glance at my favorite star. He looks handsome in real life. My heart began to beat. 

"I saw that," a voice said. I turned around and saw Teresa! "Woah! You scared me!" I gasped. "Sorry. But you were making goo goo eyes on Mr Korea," she teased. "Someone is falling for the main actor." I shook my head and laughed. "I don't think so. I'm just a fan of his."

"But that eyes tells me you're in love," said Teresa. "Okay. You got me. But I don't think he'll fall for me. I'm not his type of girl anyways," I said. Even though I had a crush on Kyuhyun, I don't know him well. I continue to look at him.

"Places everyone! It's time to start!" the director called in a loud voice. "It's time for filming. I can't wait to see," Teresa giggled excitedly. Fiona and Sooyeon also watch with excitement. As I was watching Kyuhyun do his filming, I suddenly began to utter a wish softly, "I wish Kyuhyun could take me to the school dance."

"You were saying something, Elise?" Teresa asked me. I shook my head and told her I didn't say anything. "Okay. I thought I hear you uttering." Soon, the chasing scene was over. "Cut! That's a wrap! Great job, everyone." Now that the filming is done, Teresa suggested we go and grab a bite. She also invited my sister to come since Fiona has to stay behind while her brother film the next scene. 

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I'm glad this chasing scene was over. That fella was driving too fast. Luckily, I didn't forget my lines. Manager hyung gave me a sandwich but I refused. They don't look appetizing to me. "You have to eat something before you do the next scene," he told me. "That's okay. I'll go and eat around the restaurant here," I said. "But you can't go out to public without me," manager hyung warned me. I smiled at him. "I'll be careful. I promise."

"Please do. I'll be in trouble if anything happens to you. And be back on time for your next filming," said manager hyung. I waved good bye and began my search for a good place to eat. As I was wondering around the streets, someone shouted, "Look! It's Super Junior's Kyuhyun!!"

"I heard he was filming a movie here!!"

"He's so cute!! I wanna hug him!!"

A stampede of my fans came rushing towards me. Uh oh! I should have stayed with manager hyung. I quickly ran for my life.

 

~Elise's POV~

After lunch, we said good bye to Teresa and head back home. As we were about to get inside the car, we heard lots of shouting. There were girls chasing after something. "Look, sis!" shouted Sooyeon as she points her finger at something. I look and saw Kyuhyun being chased by girls. Probably his fans. "Should we help him?" asked S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter