Romance Under The Bridge

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Elise's POV~

I was taking a coffee break after Red Velvet's schedule when I heard singing from one of the studios. I follow the sound of the voice. It sounds angelic and honey like. The voice led me to a stop by the door. I wonder who is singing inside. I open the door and saw Kyuhyun practicing his solo. I sat down on an empty chair and listened. 

 

Thank you. The song that expresses my love for you is now irreplacable.
An unchanging song.
I love you. I'll always be by your side.
Supporting you.
No matter how many times, I will build a bridge of hope.

Wow........Everything. You're my one, you're my one.

 

Celebration: by Kyuhyun

 

This is the first time I'm hearing him sing live. I always hear him sing on TV or my computer. He was singing halfway when he stopped. He must have saw me by the mirror. "Oh, Elise. I didn't see you sitting there," Kyuhyun suddenly said as he turned around to face me. "That was a beautiful song you're singing," I said, complimenting him.

Kyuhyun blushed. "Thanks. It's a song from my first Japanese single. I'll be singing it in SMTOWN concert." I looked at my watch. It's already dinnertime. But I can stay back a little bit more. Jimin and her mom are at her uncle's place for dinner. So, I'm alone. "Since there's still time, can you sing that song again? I like it."

"But it's in Japanese. You wouldn't understand the lyrics," said Kyuhyun. I smile and shook my head. "It doesn't matter. The melody is beautiful. Whether I understand the lyrics or not."

And so, Kyuhyun sang from the top. 

 

(insert song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhFXegUy5MI) Video don't belong to me.

 

~Elise's POV~

When he finish singing, I clapped my hands as applause. "Well done, oppa! Your voice is amazing as usual. I like the part where you hit the high note in the chorus," I said. "Thank you. I hope you like it," said Kyuhyun. 

Suddenly, I hear loud growling. It was our stomachs. "All that singing makes me hungry." I'm also feeling hungry too. "Yes. My relatives are away for dinner. So, I'm alone. Let's go out and grab a bite together before you leave," I said. "I thought you never ask," said Kyuhyun, grinning. We left the studio together. 

There's a BBQ restaurant nearby. We head there to have our dinner. It was pretty crowded that night. We ordered beef, chicken and pork. The waitress brought out the meat and Kyuhyun began putting the meat into the grill. The aroma of the grill meat is making me drool. "So, how are you working here so far?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter