Touring The House

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Elise's POV~

My parents are already cooking at our garden. There's burger patties, steak, hotdogs, chicken wings and sweet potatoes. "Welcome home, sweetie. We're just getting started. Adela is here with us. I invited her over," mom greeted me. Adela is mom's friend from college. She's hispanic, just like Teresa. Well, except that Teresa is half hispanic half American. She visited us whenever my family held parties or special events. 

"Hola. You've grown up so much," Adela said her greetings. She turned to my mom. "It's been so long since I've seen your daughter. I remember when I first saw her, she was this small." I just smile shyly as they talked about my childhood. I cleared my throat and introduced Kyuhyun to Adela, "This is Kyuhyun, a famous celebrity from Korea. He is here to film a movie." Both of them exchange greetings while I went over to my mom. "Can he stay over for dinner tonight?"

"Of course he can. There's plenty of food for everyone," said mom. My dad took a good glance at Kyuhyun. "So, this is the Kyuhyun your mother mentioned." I nod my head and look at him too. "Isn't he handsome, dad?" I asked. "Well, he is okay to me. But I have to know if he's a good guy," dad replied as he puts the cooked meat onto the plate. "Of course he's a good guy, dad," I laughed.

"I mean, if you and him are in a relationship, you know what I mean."

"That would be wonderful. But I don't think I'm his type of girl. We've just became friends."

Mom was carrying the plates filled with meat to the table. "Come and help me take these food to the table." I helped her straightaway. "Yay! Food is here!" Soohyun cried with excitement. "Let's dig in before they get cold," said Adela. We all dig into the food. As we were eating, Adela was interested to know how I met Kyuhyun. "Elise, tell me how you meet this handsome guy."

"Well, I visited his scene. He got chased by a bunch of crazy fans. Eliza and I saved him and we chatted in mom's diner. It was very awkward at first. But as time goes by, we became friends. And now, he has agree to be my partner to my school's dance," I told the whole story.

"What did you two talked about?"

"Nothing much. It's just asking about how I know him so well. All these stuff. You asked about your likes and dislikes."

Adela chuckled as she nibbled her piece of burger. "It's good to meet new friends. Especially celebrities. And you're very lucky too. It's not everyday you can make friends with celebrities." I can hear Kyuhyun whispering to me, "I like her." I just chuckled softly. 

Soon, I couldn't take another bite of my food. I've decided to finished for the night. "There's still some more, dear," said Adela. "That's okay. I'm full. You go ahead and enjoy," I said. "Anyways, I have homework to do for school." I went upstairs to do my homework. Being a high schooler isn't easy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter