Disneyland Date

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Elise's POV~

Things went on as normal even after the school dance. Kyuhyun resume his filming while I resume my school and waitress life. But we never fail to contact each other. Kyuhyun told me he and his manager went to the Chinese theatre during their day off. I was glad that he was able to visit that place. Today is Friday. I rushed over to mom's cafe after school. While I was waiting, Kyuhyun and his manager enter and sat down at an empty table. "This place has the best sandwiches ever," I heard him talking. I walk over to their table.

"Hi, Elise," Kyuhyun greeted me. "Hi there. Welcome to Angel Beans Cafe. Can I take your order?" I greeted as I took out my notepad and pencil. "Kyuhyun told me about this place. He said the food here is delicious," said his manager. "Yes, sir. We have lots of customers everyday and it's still good in business," I said. The manager puts down the menu and said, "We would like two vanilla milkshakes, one waffle with strawberry jam and one turkey and ham sandwich, please." I wrote down their orders and walked away.

"Your handsome angel is here again, dear. I think he likes this place," mom suddenly said as she was clearing the plates from the counter. "Nah! I think he likes sis," said Sooyeon. I blushed when she said that. "Is it true, dear?" mom asked me. "I guess....." which is all I could answer. Luckily, the bell rang, meant to signal us when the food is ready to serve. I took the plates before mom could say anything else.

"Here you go, madam," I said to the customer, putting down her food and drink. "Order up!" the chef cried. Another batch of food and drinks coming up. This time, it's Kyuhyun's and the manager's order. I grab the plates and glasses of milkshake to their table. "Not working today, oppa?" I asked as I put down the plates. "I have another one in the evening, which is the retake. It's not easy being the antagonist. We had a lot of NG yesterday and we need to film that scene again," said Kyuhyun, pretending to groan.

"It's not easy being an actor," his manager chuckled. I also chuckled along. "Well, I hope this meal will cheer you up. Gotta go now. I can hear the chef hollering for me." And I dashed off. 

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

That waffle and milkshake really cheered me up right away. Nothing beats delicious food from Elise's mom's cafe. I'm gonna miss their food once I go home. Hyung paid for the meal and was about to leave. "Wait, hyung! There's something I need to do first," I told him. I went over to Elise, who was clearing at one table. "Elise, I'm having a day off tomorrow. My manager and I thought of visiting Disneyland. Would you like to join me?" I offered.

"I'm free tomorrow too. Sure. I'd love to," said Elise. I smiled and said, "Great! Meet us there at 8 in the morning. We'll take a taxi there. So, you don't have to drive us." 

 

~Elise's POV~

I waved good bye to him as he left the cafe. A day with Kyuhyun at Disneyland! I dreamt about having a guy with me at the amusement park. It would be so much fun. After our day is over, I asked mom if she'll let me go to Disneyland with Kyuhyun tomorrow. "A date with your angel again, huh? Well, okay. But you got to do me one favor," said mom.

"What is it?"

"Take your siblings with you tomorrow. Your father and I have dental appointments and we can't leave them alone in the house all day."

I said okay and Sooyeon cheered. When we got home, she told my brother about it and he also cheer with excitement. "But on one condition. Please don't invite all your friends to join. I don't have a lot of money to pay for the entrance tickets," I warned them. Mom and dad gave us some money for us to spend while we're there.

"Remember, children. Don't waste all your money

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter