Crush

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Elise's POV~

It's Saturday. I'm suppose to meet Hyun Ki at Lotteria. I finished my breakfast and get up with my bowl and chopsticks. "There's still plenty of leftovers, dear," said auntie. "That's okay. I'm full now. I have to go and meet a friend now," I told her. "Wait! Can I come too? I have nothing to do today," said Jimin. I guess it's alright to bring my cousin along. "Sure. Get changed quickly."

Once Jimin is all dressed up, we left the house. I saw Hyun Ki is already in the restaurant. We went in. "Hi, Hyun Ki. Sorry to make you wait," I greeted. "Hello. Nice to see you again, Elise," said Hyun Ki. 

 

~Hyun Ki's POV~

Oh my! Who's that girl standing beside Elise? She's gorgeous and beautiful, like an angel!

 

~Jimin's POV~

That's Elise's friend? He's quite good looking.

 

~Elise's POV~

Seems like both Jimin and Hyun Ki are staring at each other. I decide to cut in, "Ahem! Hyun Ki, this is my cousin, Jimin. I hope it's alright with you if we bring her along for today's outing." 

"Sure. I'd like to, if it's alright with your cousin," said Hyun Ki, still looking at Jimin. "I don't mind at all," said Jimin. "Alright then! Let's go!" I cheered. We left the restaurant for our first destination. "Let's go to the arcade first! I haven't been there for years!" Hyun Ki suggested. And we went to the arcade game first. 

I could see Jimin and Hyun Ki happily playing with each other. I have a hunch that those two had a crush on each other. *laughs* As for me, I'll just play the claw machine. Who knows I'll win a doll. To my surprise, I did! I won a Doraemon plush doll. Jimin and Hyun Ki had just finished playing their game. I saw them going into the karaoke box. Jimin motioned me to come in and I did. 

"Ladies first to choose a song," said Hyun Ki, offering us two microphones. How nice of him. "Let's sing that song Cheer Up by Twice. I love that song," Jimin suggested. I smile and shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever you wanna pick, Jimin." We search for the song until we found it. What do we do next? Sing, of course!

 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNwoHCkOJGg)

 

~Elise's POV~

We heard clapping sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter