The Job

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Elise's POV~

Classes has started a few weeks ago. Learning about make up art is fun but a lot of hard work. You need to have the creativity for beauty. We also got to learn how to do make up for famous celebrities and artists. I personally enjoy learning that topic. I made some new friends too. I don't feel lonely anymore.

Months have passed and I have learned so much about make up art. I aced most of my assignments. I'll soon become a professional make up artist. One night during dinner, my aunt Hyojin suddenly said to me, "Soojin, I've been thinking lately. Since you'll be staying here for awhile, you ought to sign up for a part time job. You're studying make up art, right? You can take a job for make up artist for a celebrity or for customers."

"That would be awesome. But I don't think anybody needs any make up artist at the moment," I said to her. I dream one night about me doing make up for a famous celebrity. Who knows I'll be Kyuhyun's make up artist. *laughs* 

 

~Author's POV~

Somewhere in an entertainment agency, the CEO was upset with a lady. "You can't quit now!" he yelled. "I'm sorry, sir! My salary is not enough to feed my family. My husband is dead. And I have two kids to look after," said the lady. "But there's not enough time for me to find another make up artist. SM TOWN World Tour concert for Tokyo is coming soon and we need lots of make up artist for our stars," the man said. "Kyuhyun is also preparing for his web drama. There are lots of things to do."

"I'm really sorry, sir. I'm firm with this. Good bye." The lady slowly turned around and walks out of the door. The man slump onto his chair, despair. "Looks like she's serious. I better do an advertistment for help wanted."

Meanwhile, So Hee was waiting for Kyuhyun in the restaurant in town. She smiled and waved hello when she saw him. "Oppa! Over here!" she called. Kyuhyun found her and went to her table and sat down. "Thanks for taking your time in meeting me," said So Hee. "No problem. What's the reason of meeting me for dinner?" asked Kyuhyun. 

So Hee chuckled, "Oh, can't your co-star drop by? I just wanna know how are you doing these days. It's been one year since we filmed that web drama together." Kyuhyun smiled and agree. "Yeah. Working with you and the other actors are so much fun." 

"You haven't told me how were you these days yet."

"I'm still busy with my solo activities. Since many of my members are away in the military, I feel so lonely. However, when I went to America to film a movie, I met a pretty girl. She's a Korean too. We went out for dinner often. I felt very happy. But I was even more happier when I heard she came here to study. I can't wait to see her again."

So Hee got a chill feeling about Kyuhyun being happy about the girl he met. She has a secret crush on him since they filmed a web drama together. "You two don't happened to be in a relationship, are you?" she asked.

"We are actually," Kyuhyun replied. So Hee's heart dropped when he replied her that answer. Kyuhyun noticed So Hee is frowning. "So Hee? Is there something wrong?" he asked. So Hee forced on a smile and shook her head. "No. Nothing is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter