You Need A Break From Dating

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Kyuhyun won't appear in this chapter. 

 

 

~Elise's POV~

Finally, SMTOWN concert is over! It's time to head home. Of course, I still have studies and work to do. When I arrive back home, I was greeted by my relatives. "So, how's Tokyo?" auntie asked as I put my luggage into my room. "It was wonderful. I like the street at night," I replied from inside. "I bet it was fun working backstage during the concert," said auntie. "By the way, I had to go to the airport to pick up your uncle tonight. He's coming back from his business trip. I'll be having dinner with my mother-in-law. You and Jimin can go out for dinner." I respond to her back with an okay.

It's been years since I've seen my uncle. He goes on business trips very often. Jimin and her mom doesn't see him much. It's good that he comes home to see his family. Since I have nothing to do, I've decided to sent the souvenirs to my family back home. They're gonna be thrilled to see them. I ask my aunt to help me with the packaging. "The post office closes at 7 sharp."

Jimin came home at 6 pm. I told her I need to send a package back home and she agrees to take me there. When we arrive, I gave the box to the person at the counter. "We'll ship your package safely to your destination," he told me. I thanked him and we left the office. "Now that we're done with sending the package, let's have dinner," said Jimin. "What would you like to eat? I'll treat."

"Let's have cold noodles for dinner," I suggested. "Good idea. There's one around this street," said Jimin, agreeing to my suggestion. We found the noodle restaurant and we order two bowls of noodles with chicken broth. "This place not only offers cold noodles. They have jajangmyeon as well," said Jimin. 

"Sounds like you've been here before."

"My friend's mother works in this restaurant. She took me to this place before."

While we were chatting, the lady brought out our noodles and place them on our table. We began eating it right away. "By the way, Yoojin wants to pass this to you." The same lady who brought us the noodles, gave Jimin a bag. "Thank you, ma'am. I'll thanked her tomorrow," Jimin told her. "Is that your friend's mom? The one who brought the noodles to us?" I asked with curiousity. 

"Yep. That's her," replied Jimin. She took out a small charm bracelet from the bag. "Aww! It's lovely. I got an early birthday present." Oh yeah! That's right! Jimin's birthday is three days away. I overheard that they wanted to do a party for her together with her father. No wonder auntie said my uncle is arriving tonight. 

"Happy early birthday, Jimin," I greeted. "Thanks. Mom is throwing a party with dad. I can't wait to see him tonight," my excited cousin exclaimed. "I heard. I'm happy for you," I said. "You can also join the party if you're free. Dad hasn't seen you for years," said Jimin. "Sure. Provided if I don't have any schedule," I said, grinning.

Suddenly, I saw So Hee entering the restaurant with her manager. Why do I always encounter her in the same place? Well, at least Kyuhyun isn't around with me. So, I'm safe. I pretend not to notice her and continue eating. "Elise?" the voice called. I look up and saw So Hee standing at our table. "Elise, hello. I didn't expect you'd be here," s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter