Last Date and Farewell

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

Both Elise and Kyuhyun toss and turned that night. Elise couldn't stop remembering the kiss she gave Kyuhyun. And Kyuhyun couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. "Maybe manager hyung is right. I am falling in love with Elise," thought Kyuhyun. "My heart couldn't stop beating everytime I think about oppa. I guess I'm in love with him," thought Elise.

Another month has entered. Elise and Kyuhyun kept seeing each other, despite their business with their life. Even if it's just a dinner date or a walk in the park, they were happy to see each other. 

However, Kyuhyun's movie filming is almost over. He felt sad because after all this, he's going back to Korea and won't see Elise again. "Just a few more scenes and we're going home," the manager said. "Yeah. Hooray," said Kyuhyun. But his voice doesn't sound too happy. "Kyu, what's wrong?" the manager asked. Kyuhyun just sighed. He knew what is the matter. "I know what's wrong. You were sad because you're never gonna see Elise again, right?"

"Yeah," said Kyuhyun. His manager smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'm sure you can still contact her on SNS or webcam, even if you're home. That way, you both can be happy." Kyuhyun showed a small smile and didn't respond. "For now, we're still in America. After your filming is over, you can see her for a last date. You have my permission to go and meet her."

"Thanks, hyung," Kyuhyun thanked him.

 

~Elise's POV~

Another day in school. Everything is back to normal after the dance. Well, except that there is a drawing competition coming up. But nah! I'm no good in drawing. I ignore the posters about the competition and head to my locker. As I was taking out the books, I heard a tap on the door. I put my head out to see who is it. It's Brittany and this time she's alone. This is the first time I see her alone. "Oh hi, Brit. Where's Ginger and Kathy?" I greeted.

"Ginger is sick today and Kathy had to stay in the Biology to help Professor Fibbs with the apparatus," said Brittany. "I came by today to invite you to a miniature golf course this Saturday. It's at night. James and I are going. Interested to join?" A miniature gold course would be fun. But I'm not sure if Kyuhyun would ask me out. "I'd love to join but I need to check on Kyuhyun first, just in case he asks me out."

"No problem. Call me if you are free to join. Kyuhyun is invited too, if you want to bring him. If not, invite Teresa."

"Teresa said she has a date with Harry this Saturday. I'll ask Kyuhyun and see."

The bell rang. It's time for class. "I have to go for cheerleading practice now. Please let me know soon," said Brittany as she walks away and waving good bye. 

After school is over, I dialed Kyuhyun's number to ask him about the golf outing. "Sorry. The number you have dialed is currently unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep!" He's probably in the middle of filming. Never mind. I can wait. I went straight to mom's cafe for some snacks. "Hi, mom," I called.

Mom was making coffee when she saw me. "Hi, sweetie. What are you doing here? It's not your duty today," she said. "I know. I thought I might drop by for a snack," I said. "Can you make some cream cheese bagels, please?" 

"We do have a special today. It's spinach kimbap," said mom. I shook my head and said no. "Okay. If you insist." As I was waiting for my food, my cellphone was ringing. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello? Elise? Did you call me just now? I was in the middle of filming," Kyuhyun spoke on the line. "Yeah. I did. I was wondering if you're interested to go with me to a miniature golf course this Saturday," I said. 

"I was about to ask you out too for Saturday. Since you said you invited me for golf, I would love to come."

"Perfect! I'll pick you up from your hotel as usual?"

"Sure. Sorry, I have to resume filming now. See you on Saturday. Bye."

The line went dead. I put back my cellphone in my pocket. And just in time. My bagels have arrived. "Here you go. Tonight, I'm making beef bulgogi and pajeon. And I baked apple pie this morning. You can have that for dessert," mom announced. Korean food for dinner sounds yummy. Sometimes, I'll get bored of burgers and sandwiches.

 

(Saturday night)

 

"I hope this is the right place," I thought as I park at a diner. "Colorful place," said Kyuhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter