Who Are You Going With?

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Elise's POV~

Hi. My name is Elise Kang. I'm a Korean American. I've been staying in L.A. for many years now. I guess since the day I was born. My Korean name is Kang Soojin. I'm now in 12th grade in senior high school. I'm still 16. But I'll soon be 17. I have two younger siblings. My sister, Sooyeon, and brother, Soohyun. They too have English names, which are Eliza and Eric. However, mom always call us by our Korean names. Sooyeon is in 7th grade and Soohyun is in 5th grade. 

My dad is a businessman and my mom owns a cafe. It's called Angel Beans. After school, I helped her out in the cafe. It was still in good business. We have a lot of customers there. 

Anyways, enough about my personal life. I was getting ready for school as usual. I picked out a simple blouse and jeans and head downstairs with my school bag. Mom was cooking omelette for us. Yoojin and Soohyun came down afterwards. As we were eating breakfast, the TV began to show a star. It was my favorite star from Korea. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. He's part of a famous group called Super Junior. I have a lot of their albums and merchendise. 

The TV was playing one of Kyuhyun's music video. His voice is so heavenly. He's not just a singer. He's also an actor. I haven't had a chance to see him yet. Hopefully I will one day. "Isn't that the star you like the most?" I heard Yoojin asked me. I nod my head. "He is a good singer," mom said next. "His solo song from his first album was ranked number 1 in all the music charts," I explained.

"Interesting. Now, you three better hurry. Especially Sooyeon and Soohyun. The bus will be here any moment," said mom. We quickly ate all our food, put the plates in the sink and grab our school bags. Sooyeon and Soohyun rode the bus to their own schools. As for me, my best friend, Teresa, will pick me up from my house.

When I saw Teresa's car, I said good bye to my mom and hop into her car. "Did you hear the news about your favorite singer?" Teresa asked me about Kyuhyun. I shook my head, clueless but excited. "He's coming to L.A. to film a movie." Hearing that, my heart began to pound. "And another good news is, the screenwriter is my cousin. Hopefully she can invite us to watch him do his filming." I smiled at my friend. "I hope so too."

 

We reached school in 15 minutes. Lots of students were still roaming around the compound. As I was taking out my books from my locker, three girls were approaching us. "Check it out! The ice princess is coming," Teresa whispered to me. I groan in disgust. It was Brittany, the school's popular sweetheart. She was the captain of the cheerleading squad and was the prom queen three times. Did I mention she's also the smartest girl? Lots of boys swoon at her presence. She may be beautiful but to me, she's a show off. 

You might be wondering why Brittany always approach me. Well, she and I were in the same elementary school before. She was my greatest rival ever. We always compete in class. But she is always number 1 in every subjects. Maths, Science, Geography. You name it. I was still thinking about what kind of show off she is when she came.

"Hello, Elise," she greeted in a fake, honey like voice. "Hello, Brittany. And hello, Ginger and Kathy," I greeted her and her posse's with a fake smile. Ginger and Kathy were her best friends. They were also in the cheerleading squad with her. "I thought I might drop by to see you," said Brittany. "That's so sweet of you. Now, I have to get going," I said.

"I just came by to say hello. Is this the greeting I get?" Brittany asked back. I rolled my eyes. "Just a quick reminder. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter