Myungsoo Oppa~

A Hidden Gangster

School ended and you were on your way to the music room. You decided to practice for a little bit.

You sat by the piano and looked through the music sheets. Nothing seemed interesting. You sighed.

"Aish...this harder than I thought.Stupid Woori..." you muttered while putting the sheets down.You just decided on dancing.You dance to almost all the songs you had in your iPod.You tried doing B-Boy moves including the scorpion.You plopped down on sit by the piano.Your fingers wondered over the keys,you didn't realise it but your were playing a rather beautiful piece.

You smiled as you finished.

" That was....nice," you turned around to see L standing there.He walked over and sat down beside you,"You really talented."

You blushed at his compliment," Thanks...." *What the hell,Kwon ~~~~~!Get a grip!Why are you blushing!!*

You cleared you throat.

" But....I'm not as talented as Woori,rite...?I mean she said she won...before...." you looked down at your fingers.L put an around you.

"Look at me..."he whispered,you turned to him. You were shocked.Both your faces were 1 inch apart from each other.He chuckled.

"Look,even if Woori might have won for how many donkey years,you.Yes,you.You are still the best...to me,of course.Woori might be pretty but to me...You.Are.Very.Beautiful," he carressed your cheek.He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips against yours.

You closed your eyes and kissed him back.He wrapped his arms around your small waist and drew you close.

He pulled away.You smiled and wiped the his bottom lip.

" Will you be my girlfriend...? " he mumbled against your lips.

You pecked it and nodded.

" But...Let's keep it a secret for now,ok?"

He nodded and was about to kiss you but you put your hand in between his and your lips. He frowned.

" Promise?" you held out your pinky.

"Yes princess," he hooked pinkys with you.He leaned again but you turned away.

" Yah! " he whined and pouted. " I didn't know THE L could do aegyo," you teased.He kissed you on the cheek.

" I only do it for you," he whispered in your ear as he nibbled on your earlobe.

" Stop it,L," you pushed him away lightly.

" It's Myungsoo Oppa to you," he trailed kisses to your lips.

" Myungsoo oppa?" you looked at him from the corner of your eye.He nodded.

" Aren't you tired?" he asked. You shook your head.

" Wanna meet the guys?" he asked again.

" No thanks...I'm going home," you got up and gathered your belongings.

" I'll send you home," he offered but you decline.

" I'll see you tomorrow,ok?" you patted his cheek lightly.He pointed to his lips.You pecked them lightly.

" Call me tonight?" he hugged your waist." Ok,oppa," you hugged his neck and pecked his lips again.

" I'm telling you,I can't get enough of that," you pointed at his lips.He chucled and held your hand.