Talent Show.

A Hidden Gangster

The next day when you entered the school you saw everyone crowd around the notice board. Being the curious person you are,you decided to squeze through the different bodies to see what was happening.

TALENT SHOW!

SHOW WHAT YOU GOT~

THIS COMING FRIDAY AT 8.00 PM. DON'T MISS IT!~

" EXCUSE ME! PRINCESS WOORI COMING THROUGH! " you rolled your eyes. It was the person you despised the most in this school,Woori. * Princess,my foot * You turned around to walk away but instead you came face to face with her.

" Well,well,well...Look who is here...Oh?Are going to sign up for the Talent Show? " she crossed her arms.Before you could answer,she continued," Even if you are going to, I'll still win."

She smirked.*The nerve of this girl!*

" Yeah right.Even if you are going to win...I still have Infinite oppas," you smirked back. She glared at you.

She pushed you away and sign up for the Talent Show. She didn't only sign her name but yours too.She turned back to you.

"Yah,why did you sign me up?" you stared at her.

" Let's make a deal," you looked at her questioningly. " If I win,you must stay away from Infinite...If you win,I'll stay away from Infinite,deal?"

" WHAT?!?!? " you covered your mouth.

" Fine...then maybe I should show them this..." she pulled out her phone and showed you a picture of you hugging Changjo.

" Y-Yah...Where did you get that?" you stuttered. * THIS GIRL! ARRGGHH! INFINITE WILL HATE ME FOREVER IF THEY SEE THIS! YOU WOORI! *

" Fine,deal." You walked away.

You went up to the rooftop.You sighed. * WTH...I feel so weak.If I don't win...I won't be able to see Infinite.I won't be able to see...L...Wait,what? You pabo! Why are you always thinking about L?* You hit your head with your hand.

" I still have...Teen Top?Right? But...still.Aish!This is so confusing! " you grabbed the railing.

" What's so confusing?" someone asked. You looked back to find Sunggyu standing at the door.He walked towards you.

" Nothing..." you turned back round.

He tugged on your jacket's sleeve and made you turn to him.

" Come on...You can tell me anything...I ain't the leader of Infinite for nothing you know?" he spread his arms wide, asking you to take a look at his muscular figure.

You giggled. He smiled. * ~~~~~~~-ah,now a days you look like a lost little puppy.What's wrong?Just tell me.Maybe...just maybe...I can help you.If I'm helping you,I'm helping Myungsoo.Can't you see?Myungsoo is in love with you and you are too.* he thought as he gaze at your beautiful self. He snapped out of his daze when he heard you sighed again.

" Sunggyu oppa...can you keep a secret?Please...don't tell anyone,not even Infinite," you look at him with pleading eyes.

He nodded.You spilled everything about your relationship with Teen Top.Of course,you didn't tell him about you and Jiyoung and the deal you made with Woori.You took a peek at Sunggyu.He had his poker face on so you didn't know how he was feeling.

" You! " he shouted. You were shocked. * I knew it...I knew he'll act like this...* you thought.

Something unexpected happened.He tickled you.

" I knew you were hiding something!I knew it! You,silly girl! " he laughed. Relief filled your chest. You thought he was going to explode and tell the rest Infinite.He stopped tickling you and put his hands on your shoulders.

" I'll keep this secret.It's between you and me.That's bothering you?You thought we'd- I mean I'd hate you even if you are friends with our enemies?No way but...I'm kinda jealous that they met you first," he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

You faked a smile. * That's not bothering but...if Woori wins...how will you react? That's bothering me.*