Don't Leave Me

A Hidden Gangster

"Yeomseyo...?" you picked up your handphone which had been ringing non stop on your bedside.

"~~~~~~-ah!Sunggyu hyung!He lefted!He said t-that he wanted to forget a-a-about you!" you heard L's panicked voice over the phone,"Go to the airport NOW!"

Your eyes widened.*NO...DON'T SUNGGYU!*

You grabbed your phone tightly and ran out of the house.

"Oppa!I'm going to the airport now.I'll find out!" you hung up.

You hailed a taxi.

"Ahjusshi,people go to the airport now.Thank you,please drive faster!" your tears were about to fall.You couldn't lose him.You know you loved him.

*Sunggyu oppa,please don't leave me* you wiped your tears with your sleeves.

"Gomawo,keep the change," you ran out of the taxi.

You ran almost everywhere while out his name.You didn't care if people were looking at you weirdly.All you know now is that you had to catch him before he left.

Just then,you had a glimpse of a familiar shade of brown hair walking towards the gates.

*Sunggyu oppa!* You ran up to the familiar back and hugged him tightly.

Sunggyu stopped in his tracks.

"Oppa,don't leave me...because I love you," you hugged him tighter.

You let go so that he could turn around.

"Y-you love me...?B-but what about Myungsoo?I thought you loved him...," he looked down at you.

"We broke up...," you looked up at him.

"When did you...-"

"Valentine's Day," you whispered and tip toed to feel his soft lips on yours.

He kissed you back without any hesitation.You wrapped your arms around his neck.

You pulled back and leaned your forehead on his.

"Don't leave me because I love you,"you mumbled agaisnt his lips.

"I won't ever,I love you too," he whispered and kissed you passionately.