3 Years Later...

A Hidden Gangster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY5cvwh0Yto

You groaned as the sunlight hits your face.You turned over to your side to look at the time.*0930...aww~Why so early...,whatever.*

You turned to your other side to come face to face with a wide awake Sunggyu.

You smiled,"Morning oppa."

"Morning Princess," he said and kissed your forehead.

Both of you had been living in the same apartment for 1 year.Jiyong didn't approve at first but after so many times of persuading he allowed you to stay with Sunggyu.

Now,Big Bang is living in the same mansion you had lived in.Infinite,well...they changed for the better so did Teen Top and of course your brother.

Teen Top still lives together but somewhere much better.Infinite and Teen Top were living in the same building as you.You bought the apartment for Teen Top during Changjo's birthday as a birthday gift to him.Teen Top and Infinite had became friends after graduation.

You knew now you didn't have to worry about fights occuring here and there.All of them quited because you did.You were like the leader of all of this.What can you say?All of them love you too much.

You didn't have to worry about anything anymore.

L and LJoe were your bestfriends.Sunggyu was here by your side.Big Bang was there whenever you needed them.Your life was complete.Oh yeah,Changjo...the boy who teached you how to solve a problem and your favourite dongsaeng.

You smiled and got out of bed,"I'm making breakfast,see you downstairs."

You picked up Sunggyu's dress shirt from the floor and put it on.You skipped downstairs to make breakfast.You prepared 14 plates  .You knew that both,Infinite and Teen Top would come in any minute.

*5...4...3...2-*

"NOONAA!!!!!!" "~~~~~~~!!!!!!"

*They're 1 second earlier,cool.Must be really hungry.*

"Noona!!!" you heard Ricky shout from the living room.

"I'm the kitchen!" you called back.Instantly,all of the boys went into the kitchen.

"~~~~~~/NOONA,ANNYEONG!!!!!!!" all of them chorused.You chuckled and shook your head.

"Annyeong.Here you guys...I made pancakes.Each of you take a plate," you passed each of them a plate.

"DEH~~~~~" they said in unison.

You  were  like incharge of a childcare of fully grown man.You smiled to yourself.

The last person came to take his plate.

"Hi noona,how have things been?" he asked quietly.

You gave a soft smile,"It's alright.How are things with Hana?"

"It's fine.She is still the cute,bubbly girl you know," he answered and smiled.

"Hmm...You smiled alot nowadays,huh?Choi Jonghyun?" you .

"A-aniyo..." he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

You chuckled,"Whatever it is,I'm happy for you Jonghyun.I'm glad you found someone you love just like your noona.You're a changed man already.That's right,I said man not boy.You're no longer a boy,Jonghyun.Remember that."

"Yes,noona," he nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

You smiled and cleaned up the kitchen.Suddenly,two white tulips appeared infront of you.You looked to the owners.

"Annyeong!" both of them kissed your cheek.One on the right and the other on the left.

"Aren't you suppose to be eating?" you asked them.

They just smiled.

"Well,we wanted to give you,your daily tulips," they put both the tulips in your hand.* Oh yeah...Daily Tulips.I almost forgot about that but...*

"Oppas,you don't have to waste your money..."

"It's mostly Byunghun's money."

"Yah,Kim Myungsoo." LJoe nudged him.

"And you're happy about that?" you raised an eyebrow at L.He just shrugged.

You shook your head and laughed,"Come on.Go eat."

They nodded and pulled you out.You put the tulips into the vase in the middle of the dining table.

"Hmm?Daily Tulips?" Hoya said with his mouth full.

"Howon oppa,how many times do I have to tell you to don't talk with your mouth full?" you shook your head.

"Yeah?How many does she have to tell you?"  a voice behind you piped up.You felt a pair of hands slide around your waist.*Gyu oppa!*

"Mianhae..." Hoya continued eating.

"Morning hyung!" all of them said.

"Morning," Sunggyu lay his head on your shoulder.

Suddenly,the door burst opened to reveal the 5 oppas that have took care of you.

"Don't forget about us!" Seungri said and walked towards the dining table.

"Yeah," Taeyang and Daesung agreed.

"Morning oppas~" you said sweetly.Sunggyu let go of and nodded at you.

You smiled and ran into Jiyong's arms.

"How is my baby girl doing?" Jiyong asked as he hugged you tighter.

"I'm fine,oppa~" you hugged his neck.

"Man,if I didn't know them I would be tricked into thinking that they're a couple,"CAP whispered to Dongwoo.Dongwoo nodded in response.

"I want a hug too~~~" Seungri whined.

"Oh,hell no.You're not coming near my sister!No one touch her except for me...and her boyfriend," Jiyong poited a finger at Seungri.

You rolled your eyes.*Over-protective much.Who cares,I still love him.*

You looked at TOP,"Oh Seunghyun oppa,why blue?"

"I don't know.I wanna try something different," he touched his blue hair.Your mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Come on.Eat," you pushed Jiyong down onto a chair.You skipped back to your placed which is beside Sunggyu.

All of you,chit-chated and laughed once in awhile.You looked around you at the guys you love the most.

Jiyoung,TOP,Taeyang,Daesung,Seungri,Dongwoo,Hoya,Woohyun,L,Sungyeol,Sungjong,CAP,LJoe,Chunji,Niel,Ricky,Changjo and your beloved boyfriend,Sunggyu.

You squezed Sunggyu's hand and smiled.*What would I do without all of you?Obviously,die of boredom.*

You chuckled to yourself.The last thing you wanted was to lose all of them.You smiled and lay your head on Sunggyu's shoulder.

-------------------------------

THE END.

Everyone please read my other fanfic!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/135285/how-long-will-we-last-apink-bomi-infinite-sunggyu-you-bapband-himchan

Please comment and subscribe:)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!