Talent Show.

A Hidden Gangster

"OPPAS!ANNYEONG!" you shouted as you ran up to them.They looked at you as if you were the most beautiful being alive.

"W-w-what...?Is t-there something wrong?" you blushed and looked down.

"No.You look...beautiful," Woohyun blinked at you,making sure he wasn't dreaming.L grew furious just hearing those words come out from another guy.

He pulled you by his side and walked off leaving the rest of them,gawking at your perfection.They shook their heads and ran after you and L.

"Yah!Kim Myungsoo,where you taking my girl?!?!" Woohyun shouted.

"No,she's mine!" Sungjong shouted after.

You giggled at their cuteness.L look down at you and raised an eyebrow.

"What oppa?Is it wrong to giggle?" you giggled again.He shook his head.

"Then?"

"You still haven't told me why you were with Sunggyu.AND.Why you were so comfortable with him," he crossed his arms.You cleared your throat.

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"Oppa,can you wait?"

He puffed up his cheeks.

"Well...he kinda 'help' me out with my performance.Why grew kinda comfortable because he is much closer and...yeah," you shrugged your shoulders,"Wait...YOU'RE JEALOUS!MY MYUNGSOO OPPA IS JEALOUS!"

"Excuse me,did I hear wrong?MY Myungsoo oppa?" Woohyun appeared from no where.He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah,I'm hers.You heard right," L slung an arm around you.

"You mean...as a friend...right?" Sungyeol questioned.You shook your head and smiled at Sunggyu.He nodded.

"They're in a relationship,stupid..."Sunggyu rolled his eyes and patted L's back,"Great job,dude."

L smiled proudly then he glared at all of them.

"If anyone tries to touch or hurt or do whatever to ~~~~~~,you can forget about having a hand," L hissed,"Especially,you.Sunggyu hyung."

Sunggyu backed away and raised his arms in surrender.The others just nodded in response.The last thing they want to do is mess with what belongs to L.

"Come on!~~~~~~~ has to get ready!" Sungjong looked at his watch.You nodded and ran off.

"Good luck,babe/~~~~~~!" All of them shouted.

-------------

"Well,let see who gets Infinite," Woori smirked at you.

"Sure," you shrugged and walked away.It was 5 minutes before the show started.You received a text from both L and Sunggyu.

From: Myungbaby <3

To:~~~~~~ <3

Good luck,baby:))Have fun!HWAITING ~~~~~~~~!^^I'LL SUPPORT NO MATTER WHAT!I LOVE YOU~

From: Hamstergyu:)

To: Princess:)

HWAITING,MY PRINCESS!Don't worry,your hamster will always support you:))

*Silly boys* you chuckled and put your phone away.After a few boring performances,it was Woori's turn to perform.

She performed,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkQCwtxA5gQ

(I don't really know any Rainbow songs...but who cares?)

You had to say she was...alright.

It was your turn after Woori,so you got prepared.A big round of applause and jeering was heard as Woori walked off stage.You knew who did the jeering,Infinite.

The moment you walked on stage,Infinite shouted," ~~~~~~~~,HWAITING!!!!"

You giggled.

You performed,your favourite song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFrOYy4-Oac&feature=related

When you ended,everyone was cheering for you.Your heard praises from those in the front row.You exited with a smile.

--------------

"Well,since that was the last performance...It's time for our judges to think of a winner," the MC said.

The crowd was chanting alot of names but your name was the loudest.It was time.It was time to see who would leave Infinite,Woori or you?

"The winner is...."

----------------

Hey guys,

I know...I know...I'm bad for giving you a cliffy.But...don't you think we need more suspense?LOL.

Anyways,I uploaded my Sunggyu fic.But only the foreword...You can check it out yourself.

Anyone of you has Twitter?Follow me @sabrina_ljoe

:)) Bye-bye!