White Tulips...

A Hidden Gangster

"The winner is...."

You clenched your fist tight and gulped.You wanted to know.The suspense was killing you.Infinite are like your brothers.They were there for you when you needed them.Especially Sunggyu.

*I need them.They need me.I need Sunggyu oppa...Wait?What?~~~~~~~!You have a boyfriend already!L is your boyfriend,not Sunggyu oppa!Aish...PABO!* you closed your eyes tightly.You inhaled.

"~~~~~~~!"

You opened your eyes and exhaled.You couln't hear anything.It felt like you were the only one there.The happiness was just too much to handle.

You snapped out of your daze when the MC asked you to collect your prize.You held the first place trophy up high.You felt relieved that you won and that Infinite would be there for you no matter what.

You felt someone hold your hand.You looked up to see L's smiling face.He was holding a microphone in the other hand.

"Everybody,I want to say something," L looked at the audience.They kept quiet and were eager to hear what their precious kingka had to say.

"I...I am in a relationship with ~~~~~~~.So if anyone wants to mess with her,you'll deal with me.Got it?"

The audience all nodded their heads.

Suddenly,someone shouted,"KISS!KISS!KISS!" The next thing you know,the audience were chanting.

L pulled you by the waist and kissed you on the lips softly.

Sunggyu couldn't bare it.He felt like his whole world was crashing down.He felt anger and jealousy boil inside him.Oh how he wished he had you first.Sunggyu loved you way before L did.He saw you first.He saw you before Woohyun did.He wanted you but he lost you.He loved everything about you.He loved the way you called him 'Oppa~'.

Now,he had no chance at all.You're with L.He couldn't have you anymore.He left the auditorium.

He slid down the wall.He cried silently.

-----------------------

You were walking down the school hallway all alone.You just couldn't believe that you won.

Infinite wanted to celebrate with you but you said you had to get back home before Jiyoung killed you.You bid goodbye to them but wait...Where's Sunggyu?

You didn't see him with them.You remembered just then.He left the auditorium.He didn't look as he usually did.The cute Hamstergyu,where was he?

You sighed.Just then,a bouquet of white tulips appeared in front of you.You touched them and smiled.

"B-byungh-hun...oppa..." you whispered and looked up.

"How did you know?" LJoe stepped in front of you.

You smiled and hugged him.

"Because you're the only one who knows that I LOVE white tulips," you mumbled against his red sweater.

You pulled back and took the flowers.

"You were awesome," he looked at you softly.You beamed up at him.

"Thanks oppa."

" What are bffs for huh?" he lifted his hand and pulled his sleve up.There it was.The friendship band you bought for him and you.You looked at your own and looked at his.

" OPPA!" you squeled.He chuckled.

" BEST FRIENDS FOREVER RIGHT? " he whipered loudly and took your hand in his.You just nodded and followed him wherever he took you.

----------

L stepped out of the shadows and clenched his fist tight.

*First,Sunggyu now...LJoe.So you don't love me,do you ~~~~~?Fine.Be like that.*

He walked away.