Just A Gut Feeling.

A Hidden Gangster

 You sighed.Itwas way past midnight.You couldn't sleep.

You lay on your bed and sat up.

You didn't really know what was bothering you.Everythingwas jumbled up.Youstood up and put on a cardigan.Youneeded Changjoto understand.Heshouldn't be like this.

You crept out slowly.Onceyou were out,youran.Youran as fast as you could to Teen Top's 'home'.

*Jonghyun...Let me explain.*

You stopped running.Therewas no time to back out now.You'reinfrontof their house.Youtook out your phone and dialedLJoe'snumber.

"~~~~~~~-ah...What are you doing calling me so late at night?" you heard LJoe'svoice on the other end of the line.

"Oppa...can you ask Changjoto meet me at the park nearby?It'simportant."

"Got it," The line went dead.

You took a deep breath and made your way to the park.

You sat on a bench and waited.Youfelt someone sit on the other side.

You looked up.

" Jonghyun...," you scooted closer to him," I'm sorry Jonghyun..."

He looked down.Hisfringe covered his eyes so you couldn't see them.

"Jonghyun..."

"Why noona?Outof all the guys?Whymust it be him?" his voice was shaky.

"Jonghyun...you have to understand.Ilike him and he likes me.PleaseJonghyun,ithurts me to see us like this..." You reached out your hand to cup his cheek but he slapped it away.

"US?!?!WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?THERE NEVER WAS AN 'US',NOONA.NOONA,WHAT ABOUT ME?DON'T YOU THINK I FEEL HURT?YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT US!ABOUT ME!NOONA!HOW COULD YOU?!?!RICKY AND CHUNJI HYUNG HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS BECAUSE OF WHO?YOU!YOU,NOONA!I DON'T APPROVE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONE WHO ALMOST KILLED ME!NOONA...Do you care about me?" he cried.Hewiped away his tears and walked away.

You couldn't stop your tears.Itwas impossible after all that he just said.Heturned back.

"Think about it noona...Do you really love him...?"

You cried even harder,uponhearing that.Changjohad never before treated you like this.

"Jonghyun..."

You buried your face into your hands.Thelast thing you remembered was someone embracing you before you out.

-----------------------

You woke up with a jolt.Itfelt like a nightmare.

You looked around and panicked.Youweren't in your house.

All of a sudden,theroom door opened.Youclosed your eyes.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" you screamed at the top of your lungs.

"Yah!Haveyou gone mad?It'sonly me."

You opened your eyes and looked up to see Sunggyu'samused face.

You blushed.

"Sorry...I thought you were a stalker."

"Yeah right," he rolled his eyes and went over to your side.Hebent down and examined your face.Bothyour foreheads were almost touching.Youblushed even harder.

"I saw what happened between you and Changjo," he suddenly whispered and sat beside you.Youlooked down.

"I'm sorry,~~~~~~~...I didn't know he would act that way...," Sunggyupulled you into a warm hug.Youfelt your heart flutter.Youloved his hugs.Itwas warm and caring with alotof love whereas L's is just short without care.

"It's okay,oppa...It's not your fault anyways..." you mumbled against his chest.

He pulled back.Youcouldn't help but feel dissapointed.Hecarressedyour cheeks.Youmelted on the inside.Younever felt this way before.Noteven with L.

Suddenly,somethinghit you.Whywere you here?

"S-sunggyu...oppa..."

"Deh?"

"H-how...W-why...am I here?Howdid you know?" you questioned him.

He sighed.

"It's a gut feeling I guess..." he answered.

"G-gut feeling...?"

"Mmhmm.Wheneveryou have a problem,Iknow it.I'llbe there for you," he explained simply.Youjust nodded.

* Even if L has you now,Idon't care.I'llfight for you,~~~~~~~.* he smiled at you.