Out with Jiyoung

A Hidden Gangster

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed as you entered the house.

"Yes?" Jiyoung appeared from nowhere.You ran up and hugged him."Yah,you missed me that much?"he asked, you just smiled and nodded."Can we go out?Please~" you begged while squeezing his waist."Alright, go and change,"he said and push you towards your room.You changed into this.

http://www.dresswhsle.com/Korean-Fashion-Pure-Cotton-Shorts-Green-g_17196.html

The both of you walked around and went into random shops.Jiyoung bought for you a sundress and a hairband.You bought a pair of bracelets and gave one to Jiyoung. You guys had so much fun that time wasn't important to you.

The sky grew darker.Both of you made your way to the park and sat on the bench,admiring the stars.Then your mind suddenly wondered of to Infinite.

Woohyun then extended his hand.You looked up at him.

"Friends?"

"What?You don't have enough?" you questioned,looking at the 6 guys behind him.

"Hey,I'm not that type who goes up to any girl and ask her to be my friend,you know?You're the first girl who I want to be friends with," he said,putting his hand by his side.

"Yeah,hyung only ask girls to be his girlfriend,"Sungjong whispered.All of them snickered,Woohyun just rolled his eyes."So?" all of them looked at you.

" I'll think about it..." you replied,still unsure with everything.The school kingkas...wanting to be your friend. *What?Kingkas...as my friends?Something's up...*you thought and walked away.

"TELL US IF YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND!"Woohyun shouted from across the hallway.

"~~~~~~~~?Hello?Did you hear me?" Jiyoung waved a hand infront of your face.

"H-huh?Oh what was it?" you snapped out of your daze and looked at him.

"I asked about your first day at school," he answered. " It's okay...Oppa,is it okay to have friends?" you asked. He nodded and looked at  you," Sure but don't tell them about us."

You nodded.*Infinite....they may be kingkas...but I'll give them a chance*

____________________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE!

YO READERS!I didn't forget to put Jiyoung in to you know?
Anyways,how was the 'Jiyoung&You' moment?

REMEMBER!

COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.LOVE.

GIF MOMENT:



WOOGYU <3



YADONG <3




MYUNGYEOL <3