YAY:DD

A Hidden Gangster

*It wouldn't hurt to be their friends...right?* you exhaled.It was lunchtime and you finally agreed on having Infinite as your friends.You walked up to Infinite's table.You tapped Woohyun on the shoulder,he spun around and brightened.

"~~~~~~~~~!"

"Hey..." you said and waved 'hi' to everyone except for L,who didn't even looked up at you.You cleared your throat. "I agree on being friends with you."

"AWESOME!Great.Now sit here," Sungyeol said and patted the empty space beside him.

"NO!SIT HERE!" Sungjong shouted.

"NO!HERE!" Dongwoo and Hoya shouted at the same time.

"NOOOOOOOOO!SIT WITH MEEEEE!" Woohyun shouted next.

Now,the whole table was noisy.Everyone in the cafeteria kept looking at them.Suddenly,you felt a hand slipped around your waist and pulled you down.You looked at the person beside you.

" L?" you whispered.He looked up and down to his food.

" Look I don't want them to be any noisier.So just sit here," he said,without looking at you. " Yah,she already found a place to sit.So shut it before I shut it for you," L hissed at the others. They all looked at you and you just shrugged.

Even though L may be showing a poker face,he was doing a victory dance in his head. * Finally,the kids shut up.GOD.~~~~~~~ is sitting beside me.YAY!!!!*

The bell rang indicating that lunch was over.All of them pouted including the leader but not L.Sungjong tugged on your sleeved as all 8 of you got out of the cafeteria and headed to class.You turned to look at him and smiled.Before he could say anything,Dongwoo interrupted by saying,"Hey,~~~~~~~....since you're the first female friend we have,why don't we hang out later?After school?"

You just nodded and smiled.You liked the idea of hanging out with people other than Big Bang.Even though you love them like brothers,you have to take aa break right? WRONG.

The rest of the day passed by fast.The next thing you know,school ended.

___________________________________________________________

Hey:)

Sorry if the chapter(and the other chapters) are/is short.
I'll try my best on making it longer~
Anyways,hope you enjoyed this story so far.You guys like the gifs?Well,here!~

LOL:DD



CUTE DAESUNG!^^



Did you all get that kiss?



Y TAEYANG~



ROFL:DD


COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.LOVE.