The Breakup and The One Who Was Brokenhearted.

A Hidden Gangster

"W-what...?" L stuttered and stared at you in shock.He couldn't believe what you just said.

You looked down.You took a deep breath and looked straight into L's eyes.You took a step towards him and held his hand.

"Myungsoo oppa,I'm sorry.I don't love you...maybe we're not meant for each other.Don't feel heartbroken.Don't feel hurt.You can't.I don't want you to.You'll find someone else.I know that....,"you squezed his hand.A tear fell from his eye,you wiped it away with your free hand,"Myung,you're special to me...don't forget that."

"I-I understand...So you're breaking up with me?Well,I wish you all the best with Sunggyu hyung," he forced a smile and kissed your cheek.

"Mianhae...," you whispered and looked down.

"Hey,hey.I'm okay,trust me.You're right maybe we're not meant for each other," he cupped your chin and lifted your head up.He smiled softly," I'll still be the Myungsoo you know," he kissed your lips softly.

You didn't noticed but Sunggyu was there when both of you were kissing.*Maybe...I'm not meant for her...I'm sorry Myungsoo...I'm sorry my dear,~~~~~~* he thought and walked away.

The white tulip for his hand fell onto the floor.

Myungsoo pulled away and smiled.

"Since we're no longer together...Let's be bestfriends," he reached out his hand.You shaked it and nodded.

Both of you burst into laughter.

"Well,we can ditch school now you know?" you said.

"I didn't know my bestie is badass...," he teased.

You rolled your eyes," Oh please...like I said before.I'm not as innocent as I look.You wanna know something,Myung oppa?"

"What?"

"I'm friends with Teen Top."

"Oh...ok," L wanted to find the right words but just couldn't.You patted his back.

"Look,I know why you guys are enemies ok?I promise I'll spent as much time with Infinite."

He just nodded.

"Where do you wanna go now?" he asked.

"I WANT ICE CREAM!!!!" you shouted.L just chuckled.*The same old ~~~~~~,what would I do without you?Bestie.I like the sound of that*he thought and smiled at your hyper self.